Neo Nazis?

Neo Nazis?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Neo Nazis be allowed to assemble at all in the US?

• YES
    • NO

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I think they shouldn't be allowed to assemble or issued a permit in this country.....PERIOD!

How do you expect to stop them?  Especially if they are doing it legally.

If a group of illegal immigrants assemble, does that bother you?

Edited by racer254

Just now, Skidooski said:

Then it's even smaller now :read: 

not really, if it was then Germany wouldn't have made a law against the Hitler solute and anything Nazi.  Underground nazi's are rather large world wide.

When the neo nazi movement grows, what will you say then? 

Already more Nazi free speech being planned and permitted, including Canada

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I disagree, as the Nazi's were just a small bunch of people in the 1920's

There are plenty of people that actually believe the Nazi ideology but may not speak out today, give it time and fuel more will come out.  I hear it already "Jews own everything" "jews run the media" Jews Jews Jews

Hate groups must be stopped period

I'm no nazi sympathizer as my gramps spent a couple years in a nazi prison camp during ww2. I just don't believe they have any traction now or ever will. 

Edited by Edmo

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

not really, if it was then Germany wouldn't have made a law against the Hitler solute and anything Nazi.  Underground nazi's are rather large world wide.

When the neo nazi movement grows, what will you say then? 

Already more Nazi free speech being planned and permitted, including Canada

The same thing I'll say now. They are shit bags but here in the US are still protected under the First Amendment just like everyone else should be. How you all deal with it in Canada is up Jr. in charge

Just now, Edmo said:

I'm no nazi sympathizer as my gramps spent a couple years in a nazi prison camp during ww2. I just don't believe they have any traction now or ever will. 

Sure seems like he's trying to portray a huge Nazi uprising. The fear mongering is really rampant with some here

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

How do you expect to stop them?  Especially if they are doing it legally.

If a group of illegal immigrants assemble, does that bother you?

stop issuing permits to violent organizations

Just now, Edmo said:

I'm no nazi sympathizer as my gramps spent a couple years in a nazi prison camp during ww2. I just don't believe the have any traction now or ever will. 

You would think ISIS would have a hard time recruiting fuck ups, but they don't.

Social Media changed many things in this world, not all is good.  Starting this week you will see a rise in the Neo Nazi movement - just watch

As the fuck ups on the Left clash with them every single time, you will defense for  the Neo's just like this week we have.  The Right will never back anything the Left does right or wrong, this is fact.  Just watch and see

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

You would think ISIS would have a hard time recruiting fuck ups, but they don't.

Social Media changed many things in this world, not all is good.  Starting this week you will see a rise in the Neo Nazi movement - just watch

As the fuck ups on the Left clash with them every single time, you will defense for  the Neo's just like this week we have.  The Right will never back anything the Left does right or wrong, this is fact.  Just watch and see

:lmao: Yeah we are all defending them here :lol: Nice projection that comes as no surprise 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The same thing I'll say now. They are shit bags but here in the US are still protected under the First Amendment just like everyone else should be. How you all deal with it in Canada is up Jr. in charge

You can't spew hate speech in Canada - you can't chant "get rid of the Jews"  as a platform.

we also can't yell "fire" if there isn't one

sorry this isn't free speech nor what its intent  by the fore fathers

I have no doubt there will be violence coming from the men in black left, Hatred will be meant with a crushing blow and should be cheered not bashed on social media

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

same,  mine also sat out the remainder of the war in a POW camp after being captured in the Ardennes.  

What I find funny about the thread is should MC really be the one calling anyone out on racist hate when you look back on his comments over the years about the Japanese

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

:lmao: Yeah we are all defending them here :lol: Nice projection that comes as no surprise 

defending their right to spew hatred towards Jews and whoever else is defending them.  NO other way to look at it

This is not what America stands for

neonazis.jpg

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

defending their right to spew hatred towards Jews and whoever else is defending them.  NO other way to look at it

This is not what America stands for

neonazis.jpg

Defending their right to free speech. 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Defending their right to free speech. 

Pure Bullshit - where is your defense for the alt-left?  pure bullshit BLM, the refuse to stand for anthem, you are not behind any of that.

You wouldn't be standing this tall for ISIS hate speech in central park, don't even try a come back with you are okay with it. 

KKK, White Supremacists, Neo Nazi's, BLM , Black Panthers, BAMN, Antifa, etc. They're all the same , just different colors. 

If one has the right to protest, and their constitutional rights towards freedom of speech, then they all do.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is a complete fucking retard 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Killing agents of state power isn't genocide. It's a public service.

More stupid rationalization,hypocrisy and bullshit from the resident shadow operative...what a putz. :lol:

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Pure Bullshit - where is your defense for the alt-left?  pure bullshit BLM, the refuse to stand for anthem, you are not behind any of that.

You wouldn't be standing this tall for ISIS hate speech in central park, don't even try a come back with you are okay with it. 

No, bulshit is you trying to say that freedom of speech is only for certain people or certain groups. That's what pure bullshit is. 

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

KKK, White Supremacists, Neo Nazi's, BLM , Black Panthers, BAMN, Antifa, etc. They're all the same , just different colors. 

If one has the right to protest, and their constitutional rights towards freedom of speech, then they all do.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is a complete fucking retard 

Yup there used to be 4 million KKK and because of the first amendment right to free speech there are like 8,000 or so while the population had doubled because they are out there speaking and everyone realized they were assholes and now going extinct, thanks to free speech :) 

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

More stupid rationalization,hypocrisy and bullshit from the resident shadow operative...what a putz. :lol:

NeoStoner is the biggest fascist on here, he has been advocating murder and execution all over the place, biggest hypocrite on the site :flush: 

• Thanks 1