I got it bad!!!!!11

Just now, f7ben said:

That boat is badass .....I bet that burns a hell of a lot of gas lolz

Also fuck all you haters !!!!!!!111111 I've crashed more shit then anyone here and I have a 100% survival rate .....I CAN DO THIS

People survive motorcycle, snowmobile, car, truck, boat, avt, sxs, dirt bike, etc , crashes all them time.  Plane crashes, :lmao:  not so much :lol:

So long , Faggot!!!!!11!1!1!1111!!!!!!!1 :lol:

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

People survive motorcycle, snowmobile, car, truck, boat, avt, sxs, dirt bike, etc , crashes all them time.  Plane crashes, :lmao:  not so much :lol:

So long , Faggot!!!!!11!1!1!1111!!!!!!!1 :lol:

Actually people survive plane crashes all the time too. Planes I am looking at have very low stall speeds and decent survivability if you have to make a forced landing.

Seems that the majority of deaths are pilot error and mostly deciding to try and turn back to runway without enough speed and augering the fucking thing into the ground when they should have just pushed ahead and picked the best option to land wheels down wherever that may be

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That boat is badass .....I bet that burns a hell of a lot of gas lolz

Also fuck all you haters !!!!!!!111111 I've crashed more shit then anyone here and I have a 100% survival rate .....I CAN DO THIS

The odds are obviously in your favour.

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Sure people survive plane crashes, but the % that do is a lot lower.  

I'll send Flowers to the funeral home for you, Faggot   :lol::lmao:

flying is much much safer than driving !!!!!!11111

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, bussman said:

You know that goofy looking fucker in Mad Max that flew that gyrocopter?

That's how I'm picturing Bhen now. 

Haahaaahaaaha!!!!

OMG.... :lol:

IMG_3325.JPG.411070f881a72d70354e3f8f752f0697.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

So I'm at lunch with a vendor and I get a call from a client he has an emergency job up on the north side of the city needs me to come look at it right away. I'm like "fuck! Fucking hour and half in traffic there and at least that much back" fuck fuck fuck. 

So I hit lake shore drive and I see jet planes doing maneuvers over the beach and the city. Fucking blue Angels. Was super cool. Didn't do much good for traffic tho...

I tried to take some video from my truck but it looks like shit. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

So I'm at lunch with a vendor and I get a call from a client he has an emergency job up on the north side of the city needs me to come look at it right away. I'm like "fuck! Fucking hour and half in traffic there and at least that much back" fuck fuck fuck. 

So I hit lake shore drive and I see jet planes doing maneuvers over the beach and the city. Fucking blue Angels. Was super cool. Didn't do much good for traffic tho...

I tried to take some video from my truck but it looks like shit. 

I wonder if they went over here about 2 hours ago. We heard some low flying loud as fuck jets go over. I ran outside but couldnt get a look as they were already gone

Just now, f7ben said:

I wonder if they went over here about 2 hours ago. We heard some low flying loud as fuck jets go over. I ran outside but couldnt get a look as they were already gone

Yeah they are loud as fuck. I didn't even know the air and water show was this weekend. Now I don't need to go, I already saw it!

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Moony? :ashamed:

You know whats an awesome plane is a Mooney m20J .........but certified aircraft are totally cost prohibitive because of FAA rules

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I got to ride co-pilot in a King Air last summer for about 3 hours total, it was really cool. 

those are awesome ....they will burn a whole in your pocket keeping fuel in them though.