steve bannon OUT at the W.H.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ok.  Well done.  See?  Not that hard to have simple, rational conversations at times.  No big "gotcha" moments.  Just simple Q&A.

:bc:

i'm having a weak moment. it's friday. i'm tired and waiting on the best pizza in town to be delivered. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

i may have voted for Kasich. he needs to change his last name though. i never remember how to spell it. the man is presidential in temperament and intelligence, but he never had a reality show. that's important with the republican voter. 

He has the temperament but appeared weak and kinda dumb at times on stage.  Even though he isn't.  The R voters wanted something different, something strong, something to turn the liberal agenda back a bit and include them again.  They wanted a "correction" back towards the middle right.  Problem is, it's trying to be done too fast by somebody learning the DC Political establishment serves only itself directly.  He's a fly in their ointment.  And they need to kill the idea that a successful businessman that isn't a "rank and file" politician can get things done. Their jobs depend on it!!!!

Example: I read Kid Rock has a 50/50 chance of defeating the incumbent.  HOLY SHIT!!!

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He has the temperament but appeared weak and kinda dumb at times on stage.  Even though he isn't.  The R voters wanted something different, something strong, something to turn the liberal agenda back a bit and include them again.  They wanted a "correction" back towards the middle right.  Problem is, it's trying to be done too fast by somebody learning the DC Political establishment serves only itself directly.  He's a fly in their ointment.  And they need to kill the idea that a successful businessman that isn't a "rank and file" politician can get things done. Their jobs depend on it!!!!

Example: I read Kid Rock has a 50/50 chance of defeating the incumbent.  HOLY SHIT!!!

the problem with wanting something completely different is that we end up with what's sitting in the white house right now. 

I like Kasich as well. He just comes off as kind of a dope. He needs to present better and deliver his message better. He was invisible on the debates.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I like Kasich as well. He just comes off as kind of a dope. He needs to present better and deliver his message better. He was invisible on the debates.

Jesus Christ. 

Get some fucking fresh blood. 

Preferably not someone from either major party. Fuck those losers. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

He is a fucking complete clown, fucker wouldn't even go to the convention in his home State, total steaming pile of disloyal shit :finger: 

Edited by Momorider

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

And there are a bunch of Nazi protests scheduled for tomorrow over monuments

:lol:

trumps dilemma. he can either alienate his base or tell the truth. because the truth ain't his strong seat, he'll go with the ego boost of white skinheads  cheering his statue. 

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Brilliant?  Why, thank you!  

Now, is that a level above your side's "intellectually elite" status or just under it?  I want to get there.  I'm buying up all the false sense of accomplishment, repugnance,  fake outrage, sadness and intolerance that I can get my hands on.  Is there like a Costco or something that sells it in bulk?  I'm cleaning out local supplies and it seems as though it's never enough.

:dunno:

I don't have a side. 

You should try looking at situations objectively rather than be a party lap dog. 

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

another clown the rwws didn't really like, gone

:lol:

yet he said he was going to continue to fight the left from a position he did not have to be muzzled from .

he still say he is going to continue to fight for trump to try to get the agenda through. though he doubts much will get done with the worthless spineless republicans in congress doing what they can to block the Trump agenda.

but yeah laugh it up sheep boy    

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

the problem with wanting something completely different is that we end up with what's sitting in the white house right now. 

8 years of shit policy and agenda gets you what you deserve  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Momorider said:

Is going in with a seal team and taking out the puke military action Ballsack? :finger3: 

You really are a simple prick :lol::lol: 

6 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

He really should have kept that to himself and everything I've read about Bannon is that he is a toxic vindicative hates to lose motherfucker......let his scorched earth campaign against Trump begin.

No different than Donald Trump.

6 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

He really should have kept that to himself and everything I've read about Bannon is that he is a toxic vindicative hates to lose motherfucker......let his scorched earth campaign against Trump begin.

not going to happen . I saw him today saying he was going to continue  to help trump move along  his agenda .he doubted it would do much good with the obstructionist R in congress .

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Jesus Christ. 

Get some fucking fresh blood. 

Preferably not someone from either major party. Fuck those losers. 

Bring it on then, I would love a decent 3rd party candidate. My views are more libertarian than R or D. Wasn't really feeling it with Johnson or Stein. 

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Bring it on then, I would love a decent 3rd party candidate. My views are more libertarian than R or D. Wasn't really feeling it with Johnson or Stein. 

X2 , but I wasn't going to vote for either of those 2 dingbats :bc:

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

no one was . that is the prob . sadly trump  was as close as you were going to get in your life universal hated by all sides of the political spectrum 

Edited by Ez ryder

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

not going to happen . I saw him today saying he was going to continue  to help trump move along  his agenda .he doubted it would do much good with the obstructionist R in congress .

Bannons influence with The President was reduced and he was the shown the door....he ain't helping anybody but himself.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Bannons influence with The President was reduced and he was the shown the door....he ain't helping anybody but himself.

he said him self he will be taking back the reigns at brightBart and doing what he can to help push the presidents agenda