steve bannon OUT at the W.H.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Gorka and Miller will do as ordered.

What really pissed Trump off is that Bannon called bullshit on going to war with NK with the remark below, which is hard to argue against knowing how many rockets and how much artillery that NK has aimed at Seoul.

He really should have kept that to himself and everything I've read about Bannon is that he is a toxic vindicative hates to lose motherfucker......let his scorched earth campaign against Trump begin.

29 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

The - "I'm a thoughtless party hack because other people are" defence. 

Followed by name calling  

Brilliant. 

:lol: 

Brilliant?  Why, thank you!  

Now, is that a level above your side's "intellectually elite" status or just under it?  I want to get there.  I'm buying up all the false sense of accomplishment, repugnance,  fake outrage, sadness and intolerance that I can get my hands on.  Is there like a Costco or something that sells it in bulk?  I'm cleaning out local supplies and it seems as though it's never enough.

:dunno:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I'd like to see some of the anti-bannon posts from some of the resident retards, like buss.

1. I already did in this thread 

2. I've never had a "pro" Bannon post ever

3. You need to sit down and seriously reevaluate your entire existence because you truly are one of the dumbest people I've ever seen. 

4. May God have mercy on your soul

Just now, bussman said:

1. I already did in this thread 

2. I've never had a "pro" Bannon post ever

3. You need to sit down and seriously reevaluate your entire existence because you truly are one of the dumbest people I've ever seen. 

4. May God have mercy on your soul

:goodpost:

49 minutes ago, Anler said:

Do you think any of his appointments will make it a year?

Have you noticed the new folks he's moved into these positions are pretty good? He seems to be figuring it out, even though it looks a bit messy.:lol: 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

i've supported sanders. i appreciate his values. 

"Supported"?  Past tense?  Is that who you still support?  Follow?  I guess what I am asking is what leader in the Democratic Party do you follow now?  

Actually, anybody can chime in here.

Just now, Zambroski said:

"Supported"?  Past tense?  Is that who you still support?  Follow?  I guess what I am asking is what leader in the Democratic Party do you follow now?  

Actually, anybody can chime in here.

democrats are in transition at the moment. i'm waiting for the dust to settle. it'll sort itself out. 

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Have you noticed the new folks he's moved into these positions are pretty good? He seems to be figuring it out, even though it looks a bit messy.:lol: 

I think he's figuring out it wasn't gonna be as easy as he thought.  I think he's realizing who is of political value and who is not.  He's also realizing that trying to fight the political industrial complex at every level is a losing one.  

Summary:  He's learning the shit-hole politics our government plays.  I just hope he realizes some battles cannot be won even though they are just.

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

democrats are in transition at the moment. i'm waiting for the dust to settle. it'll sort itself out. 

"In transition".  Ok, I'll buy that for what it's worth.  Do you have somebody in there you hope they pick as your leader?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

"In transition".  Ok, I'll buy that for what it's worth.  Do you have somebody in there you hope they pick as your leader?

nope. too soon. the mid terms will bring a bit more clarity. the current strategy of the DNC is too much like the white house. chaotic with misdirected energy. 

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

I like what I see from Elizabeth Warren.  Try not to laugh too hard, I'd hate for you to douse your drawers :) 

On the republican side I like John Kasich.

i may have voted for Kasich. he needs to change his last name though. i never remember how to spell it. the man is presidential in temperament and intelligence, but he never had a reality show. that's important with the republican voter. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

nope. too soon. the mid terms will bring a bit more clarity. the current strategy of the DNC is too much like the white house. chaotic with misdirected energy. 

Ok.  Well done.  See?  Not that hard to have simple, rational conversations at times.  No big "gotcha" moments.  Just simple Q&A.

:bc:

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

i may have voted for Kasich. he needs to change his last name though. i never remember how to spell it. the man is presidential in temperament and intelligence, but he never had a reality show. that's important with the republican voter. 

Yeah because along with  Trump all Republican Presidents have had reality shows...apparently you have taken too many blows from Lance down at the dojo.

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I think you're right.  They will find some direction.  They need to move away from all the old women.  A young articulate man would do the parties wonders. :bc: