manafort when gone - meh, never liked him anyway

flynn when hired - yay!

flynn when gone - meh, never liked him anyway

sessions when hired - yay!

sessions when close to going - meh, never liked him anyway

bannon when hired - yay

bannon when fired - meh, never liked him anyway

see a pattern here, smails?

many will be doing the same thing when trump is gone...

The pattern of you being a cunt......see it all the time.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

manafort when hired = yay!

manafort when gone - meh, never liked him anyway

flynn when hired - yay!

flynn when gone - meh, never liked him anyway

sessions when hired - yay!

sessions when close to going - meh, never liked him anyway

bannon when hired - yay

bannon when fired - meh, never liked him anyway

see a pattern here, smails?

many will be doing the same thing when trump is gone...

I'd really like to see some examples of this.  Specific like.  I think you ladies are missing the HUGE point in most of these posts.  And all you are about is making up our minds for us if we don't agree with your opinions.  The shit above is a perfect example.  Just because we take joy in bashing your side's miserable idiocy and pointing out your hypocrisy doesn't mean we are defending or siding with all of Trump's choices or his personnel.  

Stop whining, stop lying, stop the rhetoric and stop the patthetic idiocy and your side may start to gain respect again.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep

Oooh....altering a quote....still waiting for you to show me where I have been praising Bannon?

Edited by Biggie Smails

Just now, Zambroski said:

I'd really like to see some examples of this.  Specific like.  I think you ladies are missing the HUGE point in most of these posts.  And all you are about is making up our minds for us if we don't agree with your opinions.  The shit above is a perfect example.  Just because we take joy in bashing your side's miserable idiocy and pointing out your hypocrisy doesn't mean we are defending or siding with all of Trump's choices or his personnel.  

Stop whining, stop lying, stop the rhetoric and stop the patthetic idiocy and your side may start to gain respect again.

Lil Momo is a king the turn :lol: 

:backpeddle::backpeddle::backpeddle:

:lmao: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

maybe you're right. I certainly would sleep a little better if I started gaining some respect from rwws on here....

Just now, SnowRider said:

How about you dummy....where is all my Bannon praise? 

Edited by Biggie Smails

Just now, Snoslinger said:

maybe you're right. I certainly would sleep a little better if I started gaining some respect from rwws on here....

:lol:

From two of the guys that tucked tail and ran becuase of hurt feelings! :lol:

And SeRena....still waiting on your wrestling days pic!  Hurry up...or should I make one up....like you did? :lol:

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Oooh....altering a quote....still waiting for you to show me where I have been praising Bannon?

that wasn't the assignment. many of you love to jump in with the "I never liked X in the first place" so I'm just asking for proof of that :dunno: not saying there isn't any, from everyone. but I'm damn sure a charity isn't going to be hitting it big any time soon.

I give you credit Jimmy......you're on both sides of every issue :lmao: 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

that wasn't the assignment. many of you love to jump in with the "I never liked X in the first place" so I'm just asking for proof of that :dunno: not saying there isn't any, from everyone. but I'm damn sure a charity isn't going to be hitting it big any time soon.

Look at you two.....so precious. :friends:

3 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

I'm sure a suitable replacement will be found soon enough. Trump knows the best people and since he hasn't managed to hire any of them yet, there should be lots on the list.

:bc:

7 months in - 9 significant departures. 

Clown show of an Admin. 

Edited by The Rocket

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Haven't seen a post from you critical of Donny T or his admin either. That speaks volumes  

But the above post smells like you've started on the path to capitulation. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

Haven't seen a post from you critical of Donny T or his admin either. That speaks volumes  

But the above post smells like you've started on the path to capitulation. 

:lol: "Speaks volumes".  You are another sad and pretentious lib-twat that reads and comprehends only what you want to save your weak narrative.  That's all.   Now, please show me where any of your fellow twattery here has even condemned anything about Obama or Hillary.  See my point?  Now, go put it on your pea head. Go away little man.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: "Speaks volumes".  You are another sad and pretentious lib-twat that reads and comprehends only what you want to save your weak narrative.  That's all.   Now, please show me where any of your fellow twattery here has even condemned anything about Obama or Hillary.  See my point?  Now, go put it on your pea head. Go away little man.

The - "I'm a thoughtless party hack because other people are" defence. 

Followed by name calling  

Brilliant. 

:lol: 

Edited by The Rocket
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Are the other 2 members of the axis of alt right evil still employed in the WH?

Gorka and Miller will do as ordered.

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Good. About time. 

What really pissed Trump off is that Bannon called bullshit on going to war with NK with the remark below, which is hard to argue against knowing how many rockets and how much artillery that NK has aimed at Seoul.

“Until somebody solves the part of the equation that shows me that 10 million people in Seoul don’t die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons, I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Mr. Bannon said in a phone callwith Robert Kuttner, The American Prospect’s co-editor.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/17/us/politics/steve-bannon-nationalism-trump.html?mcubz=0

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Gorka and Miller will do as ordered.

What really pissed Trump off is that Bannon called bullshit on going to war with NK with the remark below, which is hard to argue against knowing how many rockets and how much artillery that NK has aimed at Seoul.

Is going in with a seal team and taking out the puke military action Ballsack? :finger3: