Mitt Romney bitch slaps Trump

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump has never been anti black or racist in his whole career. He hob-nobbed with black and other ethic celebrities all the time. He was a celebrity and is from New York. He has never been accused of being racist until he ran for president. But clearly the case can be made that he is in fact a narcissistic asshole. 

Hey....quit ruining the narrative! :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

Trump has never been anti black or racist in his whole career. He hob-nobbed with black and other ethic celebrities all the time. He was a celebrity and is from New York. He has never been accused of being racist until he ran for president. But clearly the case can be made that he is in fact a narcissistic asshole. 

How do Bannon/Miller/Gorka fit into the racially tolerant Dump Admin?  :snack:ignorance is no excuse 👍

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

agree but it certainly would have been possible

No it wouldn't you know nothing clown look how many districts Trump flipped that Barry won compared to the other way around, Moron :guzzle:

https://www.cnbc.com/heres-a-map-of-the-us-counties-that-flipped-to-trump-from-democrats/

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

I dont think Trump is a racist, I just think he is a narcissistic asshole. 

exactly,  no one considered a trump a racist and a homophobe until he was a serious Pub presidential candidate then black and gay america turned their back on him when the liberal media rammed a false story down everyones throat

That said he should think before he speaks as he creates at this point a majority of his own issues.  HE really should stop tweeting and speaking and just try to get things accomplished because even when he is right how it's presented is usually wrong.  

• Like 2

Trump didn't pick a side, that's what pisses off the left.  He was supposed to side with the worthless fucks who were there protesting suppremisists and nazi-ism, not the worthless fucks who claim to be suppremicists and nazi's.  Instead, he basically called them all worthless, and covered all the bases.  Job well done in my book.

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

Trump didn't pick a side, that's what pisses off the left.  He was supposed to side with the worthless fucks who were there protesting suppremisists and nazi-ism, not the worthless fucks who claim to be suppremicists and nazi's.  Instead, he basically called them all worthless, and covered all the bases.  Job well done in my book.

:true: but the leftards are crying about it

4 minutes ago, hayward said:

That's what a good centered leader should do