Mitt Romney bitch slaps Trump

Shame america didn't make the right choice in 2012 we'd have been able to avoid a lot of bullshit that has occurred

FTR I don't believe Trump meant to infer that neo nazis are good people,  he's just incapable of actually thinking before he speaks and seeing how things can be interpreted wrong.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Shame america didn't make the right choice in 2012 we'd have been able to avoid a lot of bullshit that has occurred

FTR I don't believe Trump meant to infer that neo nazis are good people,  he's just incapable of actually thinking before he speaks and seeing how things can be interpreted wrong.  

And then he doubled down on it

:lol:

He knew what he was saying 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Specifics?  

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

And then he doubled down on it

:lol:

He knew what he was saying 

He can't shit on them, they're his base.

The man was raised by racist trash, it's no wonder he thinks there's 'good people' amongst them.

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol: yeah we have no evidence of any of that do we?

Edited by Snoslinger

This^^^^^^^

I dont think Trump is a racist, I just think he is a narcissistic asshole. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I dont think Trump is a racist, I just think he is a narcissistic asshole. 

Really :lol: Forget about his attitude towards black people - what about brown people?  :snack:

if trump hadn't made any previous comments, hadn't sucked a lot of racists into his base, hadn't continued to appease and embolden them...

then one could make the statement ginger did.

but that is far from what's happened.

how some of you still can't see trump for what he is by now, I have no idea.

especially ginger.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if trump hadn't made any previous comments, hadn't sucked a lot of racists into his base, hadn't continued to appease and embolden them...

then one could make the statement ginger did.

but that is far from what's happened.

how some of you still can't see trump for what he is by now, I have no idea.

especially ginger.

Add Anar 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Really :lol: Forget about his attitude towards black people - what about brown people?  :snack:

Trump has never been anti black or racist in his whole career. He hob-nobbed with black and other ethic celebrities all the time. He was a celebrity and is from New York. He has never been accused of being racist until he ran for president. But clearly the case can be made that he is in fact a narcissistic asshole. 

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I don't think he did either but his ability to communicate clear thoughts is even worse than GWB. 

Just now, Anler said:

Trump has never been anti black or racist in his whole career. He hob-nobbed with black and other ethic celebrities all the time. He was a celebrity and is from New York. He has never been accused of being racist until he ran for president. But clearly the case can be made that he is in fact a narcissistic asshole

that's a fucking given...

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Trump has never been anti black or racist in his whole career. He hob-nobbed with black and other ethic celebrities all the time. He was a celebrity and is from New York. He has never been accused of being racist until he ran for president. But clearly the case can be made that he is in fact a narcissistic asshole. 

That narrative doesn't fit the lie Taintider is trying to perpetrate  :guzzle: