Question for the alt leftists here

Rod

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

BULLFUCKINGSHIT he did the leftard media turned into a left right thing you fucking clown :guzzle: I am amazed every day you remember the breath  

I guess you missed Trumps press conference?  He went into great length about how the alt-left came with clubs and violence, that is when he turned this into left vs right.

I never heard anyone being media or here on FS say the left people there were just good little people.  

One thing we do know is the people mowed down didn't have clubs, didn't have hate speech, they were simply protesting.  Lucky it was only one dead

12 minutes ago, Momorider said:

BULLFUCKINGSHIT he did the leftard media turned into a left right thing you fucking clown :guzzle: I am amazed every day you remember the breath  

yep. all the ceos, democrats, fellow republicans, sports players, foreigners, foreign leaders etc etc etc etc etc etc etc all got it wrong. whereas you, and a couple of other dumb fucks on a snowmobile site, got it right :lol:

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I guess you missed Trumps press conference?  He went into great length about how the alt-left came with clubs and violence, that is when he turned this into left vs right.

I never heard anyone being media or here on FS say the left people there were just good little people.  

One thing we do know is the people mowed down didn't have clubs, didn't have hate speech, they were simply protesting.  Lucky it was only one dead

You never watched shit, if you did you didn't understand what was said :finger3: your :wrong: AGAIN FAIL 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep. all the ceos, democrats, fellow republicans, sports players, foreigners, foreign leaders etc etc etc etc etc etc etc all got it wrong. whereas you, and a couple of other dumb fucks on a snowmobile site, got it right :lol:

No there are millions that know what went down and there are some just like you who are :wrong: 

7 minutes ago, bussman said:

Is that one of the piss bottles they were throwing in the top pic? It's below the flying shoe. What a fucked up scene. 

:lmao:  maybe -  good eye

Personally I think its a bottle of water that black guys was drinking before he was run down

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I make up my own mind by watching Trump live - media has nothing to do with me.

Trump has shown to be a horrible leader and person for that matter.  You defend him and that is your right

Since when have you,had two,brain cells firing correctly?