Question for the alt leftists here

Rod

15 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yet you can't point out ANYTHING on trumps words that is racist or incorrect. Why is that? 

15 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I just am saying what I observed. Don't worry many folks here make claims with out their source because it's usually full of holes and it's been proven here multiple times.  I know most all have seen the video but would have literally taken you a minute to post for those that have not.  Next time though :bc: 

Are you guys defending all this because you agree with neo nazi's and kkk type people?  is this the RIGHT you have dreamed about?

his story hasn't changed - apparently he doesn't know who the kkk is....  Simple answer would have been "I don't want their votes"

35 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I answered the question in the first post.  You guys said he didn't say that even with it right there in front of you. 

I posted some tweets from donny today, just after the rant about Robert E Lee

He has it in him but it seems not when its about Nazi's

:bullshit:

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Are you guys defending all this because you agree with neo nazi's and kkk type people?  is this the RIGHT you have dreamed about?

his story hasn't changed - apparently he doesn't know who the kkk is....  Simple answer would have been "I don't want their votes"

I'm defending Trump because he was correct. You can't point out anything that he said that was incorrect so

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

I'm defending Trump because he was correct. You can't point out anything that he said that was incorrect so

He turned a horrible killing into a LEFT vs RIGHT - you grabbed that hook hard.

At the time of the killing there wasn't any violence at all, all that ended the night before and yes those people were all there for one reason, the same reason. 

The mowing down of innocent people shouldn't be defended ever,  you don't say Sorry and than start with But.

Horrible leadership plain and simple - you defend horrible leadership often in the past so no surprise

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

At the time of the killing there wasn't any violence at all, all that ended the night before and yes those people were all there for one reason, the same reason. 

The mowing down of innocent people shouldn't be defended ever,  you don't say Sorry and than start with But.

Horrible leadership plain and simple - you defend horrible leadership often in the past so no surprise

Why can't you show what was so bad using his own words? This isn't a hard assignment 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

The transcript was posted, only thing it doesn't show is the actions and reactions.

Do you know what a confrontation is? 

Was anything that trump said wrong? 

If your answer is yes, please quote what he said in its entirety 

1 hour ago, bussman said:

If you're too stupid to make the distinction he was referring people on the debate side of statue being there and not the violent assholes you aren't worth my time. You can believe, even if incorrect, that the statue should remain without being a supremist. I'm shocked some of you can even breathe with your mouth closed. Oh wait.

Well we know Slinger is one of the stupid. 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Was anything that trump said wrong? 

If your answer is yes, please quote what he said in its entirety 

ONEWAY

I am sure if Obama or Trudeau said anything close to what Trump did you wouldn't be defending it.  TRUE ONEWAY

yelling "define alt-right" to news reports is clearly a defensive approach...  Really there was so much wrong in what he said and the way he said it.

I only posted one thing about the bad people there, you disagree and say good people were there minding their own business

I didn't call him a racists if you noticed

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

ONEWAY

I  sure if Obama or Trudeau said anything close to what Trump did you wouldn't be defending it.  TRUE ONEWAY

yelling "define alt-right" to news reports is clearly a defensive approach...  Really there was so much wrong in what he said and the way he said it.

I only posted one thing about the bad people there, you disagree and say good people were there minding their own business

The classic deflection 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

classic truth ONEWAY

The difference is neither of those people would have responded in Trumps way

The conversation was about  what trump said you turned it to trudeau and obama to avoid the question.  It is a textbook defection.  

58 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

ONEWAY

I am sure if Obama or Trudeau said anything close to what Trump did you wouldn't be defending it.  TRUE ONEWAY

You can you just say you can't complete the task or that the media has been pushing a false narrative again 

6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

You can you just say you can't complete the task or that the media has been pushing a false narrative again 

I make up my own mind by watching Trump live - media has nothing to do with me.

Trump has shown to be a horrible leader and person for that matter.  You defend him and that is your right

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I make up my own mind by watching Trump live - media has nothing to do with me.

Trump has shown to be a horrible leader and person for that matter.  You defend him and that is your right

So you can't complete the task at hand. Good talk

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

BULLFUCKINGSHIT he did the leftard media turned into a left right thing you fucking clown :guzzle: I am amazed every day you remember the breath  

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

The side that didn't want the statue taken down. Southern pride and all that...

:lol:

trump said "both sides". that means two sides. the two sides that are in this entre debate. there weren't 3rd, 4th, 5th "sides" discussed, only two. one side was a group of white supremacists, the other side was not. duh.