Question for the alt leftists here

Rod

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Oh please, you can't even admit that there isn't a moral equivalence between fascists and antifascists. 

Care to address the topic or nah

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Care to point out using trumps own words what he said was racist or incorrect? Or nah

not going to bother, you know it is there.  You will read and interpret   in your own way (ONEWAY)

I don't expect much as you feel Rob Ford, the drunk crack mayor was the best ever.  It really doesn't take much to get your backing.  A catch slogan and your hooked

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Care to address the topic or nah

I am. It seems like you're now saying that the president believes there is not a moral equivalence between fascists and antifascists. But you seem to disagree. 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

not going to bother, you know it is there.  You will read and interpret   in your own way (ONEWAY)

I don't expect much as you feel Rob Ford, the drunk crack mayor was the best ever.  It really doesn't take much to get your backing.  A catch slogan and your hooked

Because you can't. You've been manipulated and you like it

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I am. It seems like you're now saying that the president believes there is not a moral equivalence between fascists and antifascists. But you seem to disagree. 

Please point out using full quotes of Trumps regarding Charlottesville that were racist or incorrect. Thanks in advance 

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Oh please, you can't even admit that there isn't a moral equivalence between fascists and antifascists. 

Oh please,  you think there are antifascists :lol: fucking imbecile

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Please point out using full quotes of Trumps regarding Charlottesville that were racist or incorrect. Thanks in advance 

You disagree with the pretense that you're presenting.

Just now, Momorider said:

Oh please,  you think there are antifascists :lol: fucking imbecile

STFU Gonzo Shitcock

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Because you can't. You've been manipulated and you like it

Not at all.  That isn't how a leader acts -  Its not a left or right thing.

Trump lost his chance for greatness, you blame the media and the left for what Trump chose to say

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You are a fucking moron of the highest order WRONG AGAIN FAIL, you just posted lie after fucking lie in this thread and never answered any questions, you are a fucking complete no mind fraud :fuckoff: back the the Ontario threads you imbecile

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Radical Islamic Terrorism must be stopped by whatever means necessary! The courts must give us back our protective rights. Have to be tough!

do you like this statement?

Just now, Kev144 said:

Trails tactics have always been skirt around the question to avoid answering it. Must be long term damage from the pot 

I answered the question in the first post.  You guys said he didn't say that even with it right there in front of you. 

I posted some tweets from donny today, just after the rant about Robert E Lee

He has it in him but it seems not when its about Nazi's

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

I answered the question in the first post.  You guys said he didn't say that even with it right there in front of you. 

I posted some tweets from donny today, just after the rant about Robert E Lee

He has it in him but it seems not when its about Nazi's

The only question you answered in the first page was to the question "where is the link". Your response was "it's out there somewhere". That sir is a deflection.  

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

The only question you answered in the first page was to the question "where is the link". Your response was "it's out there somewhere". That sir is a deflection.  

I know you have all seen the video's so why post it.  You heard it ONEWAY and others heard it correctly

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Not at all.  That isn't how a leader acts -  Its not a left or right thing.

Trump lost his chance for greatness, you blame the media and the left for what Trump chose to say

Point out what he said that was wrong or incorrect using his quotes. Thanks 

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Radical Islamic Terrorism must be stopped by whatever means necessary! The courts must give us back our protective rights. Have to be tough!

do you like this statement?

Please address the OP

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I know you have all seen the video's so why post it.  You heard it ONEWAY and others heard it correctly

Yet you can't point out ANYTHING on trumps words that is racist or incorrect. Why is that? 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

I just am saying what I observed. Don't worry many folks here make claims with out their source because it's usually full of holes and it's been proven here multiple times.  I know most all have seen the video but would have literally taken you a minute to post for those that have not.  Next time though :bc: