Question for the alt leftists here

Rod

Nothing.  The take away SHOULD be how and why the media tried to whip the country into a lather about it, and lay it at Trumps feet.  That says more about them than anything about Trump.  How about we focus on the hipster douchebags on both sides, who came looking to fight?  There should be mass arrests at these events, and jail time for anyone engaged in assaults or violence.  Why there hasn't been is really amazing to me.

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nothing.  The take away SHOULD be how and why the media tried to whip the country into a lather about it, and lay it at Trumps feet.  That says more about them than anything about Trump.  How about we focus on the hipster douchebags on both sides, who came looking to fight?  There should be mass arrests at these events, and jail time for anyone engaged in assaults or violence.  Why there hasn't been is really amazing to me.

AKIqqjm.gif

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Can anyone point out anything that Trump said that was racist or incorrect regarding Charlottesville? No? Ok good talk!

Trump had the opportunity to do  something great as President, he  chose not too.  Neo Nazi's are not good people.

He will look back on this day.

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trump had the opportunity to do  something great as President, he  chose not too.  Neo Nazi's are not good people.

He will look back on this day.

What are you talking about 

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you asked for something incorrect, he said neo nazi's have good people. he also said KKK have good people.

I think that statement is incorrect in a big way.

The Jews must go

Link to where he said that? 

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you asked for something incorrect, he said neo nazi's have good people. he also said KKK have good people.

The Jews must go

That's not what he said :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The Jews must go

He said that specifically? Link to the transcript?

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

What did he say? that you defend to the end

Tell me what greatness Trump provided for the horrible tragedy

:backpeddle:

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

What did he say? that you defend to the end

Tell me what greatness Trump provided for the horrible tragedy

He said not everyone that was protesting the removal of the monuments were white supremacists. Some of them were good people.

If you're too stupid to make the distinction he was referring people on the debate side of statue being there and not the violent assholes you aren't worth my time. You can believe, even if incorrect, that the statue should remain without being a supremist. I'm shocked some of you can even breathe with your mouth closed. Oh wait.

• Like 1