Corker: Trump hasn't demonstrated the stability or competence to be successful

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

highmark is working overtime i see. trying to hard to legitimize his trump vote has turned into a part time job. 

It's not overtime.  And he's not trying to legitimize anybody.  He's trying to show you your side's blatant hypocrisy.  I admire him for it...and thing he's a fool also.  People without eyes cannot see. That may be Confucius.  If not, I'll take it. :lmao:

5 hours ago, bussman said:

Honest question.  Why would anybody even want your respect? 

Whew...mind boggling!

5 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I have had a few Trump voters tell me they think that is what's going to happen, I think his ego is way too big to quit.

If he quits, I hope the left can make up everything they want on him and try him for treason.  He'll be in the same boat as Bernie as far as I'm concerned. Zero integrity.

35 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

intellectually you're a bit out of your element with moto. best to stick with what you understand. 

Goodness gracious bless your heart. I'm way above both you by like a thousand 

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It's not overtime.  And he's not trying to legitimize anybody.  He's trying to show you your side's blatant hypocrisy.  I admire him for it...and thing he's a fool also.  People without eyes cannot see. That may be Confucius.  If not, I'll take it. :lmao:

Whew...mind boggling!

If he quits, I hope the left can make up everything they want on him and try him for treason.  He'll be in the same boat as Bernie as far as I'm concerned. Zero integrity.

He will cut a deal before he leaves that will prevent him for being tried for anything.

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:. Awesomeness in irony!!!  Well done!!!!

Just because you and most of your party's fans have given up in your life, doesn't mean everyone else has to.  We're seeing financial success and growth we should have been seeing 4 years ago.  And if the obstructionist would knock off their petty idiocy. We'd see much more...but they (you) can't have that....cuz lets face it, most of you can't figure out how to be successful if it was brought to you.  And further American success under Trump really put the Dems to sleep.

:lol:

What Trump policies have been put in place that have caused this financial success and growth you speak of? :dunno: 

He inherited a good growing economy with low unemployment. 

16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

If he quits it wont admonish him from legal charges.

and when charges are brought and Assange releases the proof of the so called Russia e mails actualy came from with in the DNC and shows you in your face the system you put so much faith in is shit will you still be crying Russia ? he has said from day 1 it was inside info . he said again this week he has the proof . who is the only one in this whole shit show that has not stuffed a bag of bull shit up your ass? 

6 hours ago, The Rocket said:

What Trump policies have been put in place that have caused this financial success and growth you speak of? :dunno: 

bull shit . confidence is a huge factor both directions bigger than any policy . when a business owner feels conditions for growth are going to be favorable for him or her they are willing to lay it on the line .

when they see massive regulation and uncertainty they pull all they can to ride out the storm as soon as they can  

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, The Rocket said:

For 8 years the economic numbers were fake......now they are real :lol: 

We are enjoying the Obama economy :bc: 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

and when charges are brought and Assange releases the proof of the so called Russia e mails actualy came from with in the DNC and shows you in your face the system you put so much faith in is shit will you still be crying Russia ? he has said from day 1 it was inside info . he said again this week he has the proof . who is the only one in this whole shit show that has not stuffed a bag of bull shit up your ass? 

:lol:

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

People label themselves with their comments. I'm just naming them. :bc:

:lmao: more proselytizing from the self proclaimed genius 

Edited by Momorider

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

For 8 years the economic numbers were fake......now they are real :lol: 

We are enjoying the Obama economy :bc: 

It's more the Federal Reserve economy than an Obama economy as monetary policy played the largest roll in creating it. 

But it sure as shit ain't a Trump economy. 

10 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

It's more the Federal Reserve economy than an Obama economy as monetary policy played the largest roll in creating it. 

But it sure as shit ain't a Trump economy. 

and who managed and worked with the federal reserve to implement the monetary policy?