Wasserman Schultz' ex-IT aide indicted on 4 counts

35 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Sound like ice is with Debbie - These guys did nothing wrong and it's just a vast right wing conspiracy. They'll get their day in court and we shall see how this works out for them. 

Who said they did nothing wrong?

Obviously there's sufficient evidence to bring forward indictments on bank fraud.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Sound like ice is with Debbie - These guys did nothing wrong and it's just a vast right wing conspiracy. They'll get their day in court and we shall see how this works out for them. 

:lol:

where did any of us say what this guy did was right?

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Who said they did nothing wrong?

Obviously there's sufficient evidence to bring forward indictments on bank fraud.

Debbie said it. She kept the guy on as an employee after everyone else bailed on him.

Follow the money. 

Edited by Edmo

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

So tell us what you recommend.

I would recommend not letting AIPAC to influence our govt with legislature, policy and diplomacy. Especially in regards to Israel? Or anywhere else? :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I would recommend not letting AIPAC to influence our govt with legislature, policy and diplomacy. Especially in regards to Israel? Or anywhere else? :dunno: 

Sink one of their ships in retribution for the USS Liberty.

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Debbie said it. She kept the guy on as an employee after everyone else bailed on him.

Follow the money. 

Uh huh and?

He still hasn't been charged with anything in relation to the House investigation...and how would she have any idea about him committing bank fraud?  When those details emerged, she cut ties.

:lol:

"Ms. Wasserman Schultz held out, arguing that until there was credible evidence, she saw no reason to terminate a longstanding work arrangement. She ultimately did so this week, after getting news of Mr. Awan’s arrest.

"After details of the investigation were reviewed with us, my office was provided no evidence to indicate that laws had been broken, which over time, raised troubling concerns about due process, fair treatment and potential ethnic and religious profiling,” Ms. Wasserman Shultz said on Thursday through a spokesman."

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Follow the money. 

so using that same logic, he should have been fired during the investigation, before the charge?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so using that same logic, he should have been fired during the investigation, before the charge?

I wasn't in the room, so I don't know everything that happened. It just seems odd everybody dumped him but she kept him on.  :dunno: 

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I wasn't in the room, so I don't know everything that happened. It just seems odd everybody dumped him but she kept him on.  :dunno: 

Seems she was the only one not smart enough to jump ship.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Seems she was the only one not smart enough to jump ship.

12 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

"Ms. Wasserman Schultz held out, arguing that until there was credible evidence, she saw no reason to terminate a longstanding work arrangement. She ultimately did so this week, after getting news of Mr. Awan’s arrest.

"After details of the investigation were reviewed with us, my office was provided no evidence to indicate that laws had been broken, which over time, raised troubling concerns about due process, fair treatment and potential ethnic and religious profiling,” Ms. Wasserman Shultz said on Thursday through a spokesman."

She kept him on because of all those racists I guess. :lol: