Congressional Pensions. Yes or No

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

We can afford those as a democracy contrary to the republican beliefs. If we cut out half our military spending and toss out the MIC and their lobbyists that has a stronghold on congress.

Building a better society for all is whats best for America.

Pensions are what they are. If you can get one good for you if not you better save for your future.

As a product of the welfare system I never forget how it helped my family move up and be successful and contribute to a better society.

so how much of my tax dollars was wasted on helping your family "move up and contribute", are we paying for your senile end of life care now?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

so how much of my tax dollars was wasted on helping your family "move up and contribute", are we paying for your senile end of life care now?

You have nothing. Your a classless asshole

26 minutes ago, racer254 said:

:pc:

Ditto

11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

they're too vulnerable and could be gone in a flash. you think we have problems now, with many retirees putting a lot of their pension money into the economy? wait another decade or so when people start retiring without a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.

it will only be a prob if people like you continue to enhance the welfare state 

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Say what neo Nazi?

quick get your gun a gook is thinking on moving to your section 8 building

so we will take that as a yes. lets guess you have already been planning ahead transferring what ever pathetic little assets you have accumulated to your kids . 

BTW real nice for your side to get to pull out the race card again it has been a month or to . fucking pathetic little lemming 

Edited by Ez ryder