TRUMP RESIGNS!!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member

He gave no valid reasons other than his opinions and barely touched on the Russian angle.   His theory is because we are at the bottom of the barrel. :lol:   

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

Some Stoli, and a Sweat shirt that came from Russia in the mid 1990's when Yeltsin was president.

Well it appears both of us have colluded with Russia! There goes any hope we may have had to run for high office   :true:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Well it appears both of us have colluded with Russia! There goes any hope we may have had to run for high office   :true:

Damn and I was thinking about running for the Spencer Cove Camp Owners Association chair.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  

I actually like Cenk, as misguided as he is. I've seen him in a few debates, and besides the typical talking points he seems to be pretty honest for a lefty.

Was way wrong here though. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I actually like Cenk, as misguided as he is. I've seen him in a few debates, and besides the typical talking points he seems to be pretty honest for a lefty.

Was way wrong here though. :lol: 

I love when Shapiro owns him in debates.  

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I love when Shapiro owns him in debates.  

Yep. Shapiro is pretty good at making these guys look like fools.

23 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I was like YES!  Finally the bleeding will wane.   

Oh well.  Maybe next time.  

I was thinking Mrs. Slinger would be disappointed as her man would have blown his one good wad for the year in his pocket.

1 hour ago, T1R9sledder said:

Practice saying President Michael Richard Pence then......

How long was Agnew president?

1010_big.gif

OH LOOK our friends the Russians were helping us back then too.

Edited by Mainecat

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Soon very soon.

OK, let's see. He's been saying how fuckin' tough he is, let's find out. Let them drive him out, or not. If he survives, he will be as tough as he syas he is, we'll see. 

Whatever it is, let it happen. I hope he makes it, because he's white, Christian European/America's last chance for life as we know it. 

The liberal, minority groups are gonna' fight like hell, but I hope Whitey comes out on top. This is all the power of black America ripping the country apart. 

Most Americans don't know what it's like to be hated. Black Ameriica hates YOU, and will kill you when they have the numbas. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Cenk Uygar can suck his Turkish Muslim dink. Fuckin' Turks killed millions of Christian Armenians. 

Go fuck yourself you fuckin' scumbag. 

White Christians will clean some clocks before this shit is over. It's a fuckin' civil war, again.  All about race. Blacks will NEVER be satisfied until they have full control of White America, and all its wealth. 

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf dude. don't get some of us excited like that.

Does it bother you at all that your side on here consist of a lightbulb salesman, a Canadian who thinks Trudeau is actually doing a good job and oldman who has Trump tourrets? 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Does it bother you at all that your side on here consist of a lightbulb salesman, a Canadian who thinks Trudeau is actually doing a good job and oldman who has Trump tourrets

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Does it bother you at all that your side on here consist of a lightbulb salesman, a Canadian who thinks Trudeau is actually doing a good job and oldman who has Trump tourrets? 

You forgot Vince the light bulb installer. :bc: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

That cocksucking Turks faggot has been more :wrong: than Snot, Taintrider and FAKENEWSMAINECUNT has been , who watches that shit, other than him crying on election night it's not even entertaining :finger2: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

You forgot Vince the light bulb installer. :bc: 

I didn't know him in the old FS.  But, according to many of you "old timers",  it sure sounds like he fell off the turnip truck overthese last few years.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I didn't know him in the old FS.  But, according to many of you "old timers",  it sure sounds like he fell off the turnip truck overthese last few years.

Ballsack is a lying dago midget he has sucked DemonCUNT cock all his life. :finger2: just like AFJCLOWNFUCK says he once was an R which is complete fucking :bullshit: 

The real funny one is ICEWhelcher, he was right minded a few years ago and then his brother-in-law ran as a leftard and lost badly and he drank the koolaid, like complete brainwashing now he bathes in it daily :guzzle: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1