As many as 13 dead in Barcelona terrorist attack.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Seriously, you watch something on TV or the internet that happens in SPAIN and now you are building bunkers and loading up on ammo. There is alot worse shit that happens every day and alot closer to where you live and because it's not talked about every day you don't even think about it. Has anyone you know or anyone you know who knows somebody that has been affected radical islamists? Stop being stooges. Do you really think we would have problems with Muslims if weren't weren't occupying their lands. You want to stop islamist migration then maybe we should think about quitting displacing them. 

How am I doing that? :lol:  I've said over and over terrorism will never reach me in small town Iowa and I don't go to big cities but once a year or so.  

The only bad shit that happens near me is in Chicago. :lol:  

I actually seen for the first time ever a cop arrest someone in broad daylight in my town leaving work yesterday.  Kid was getting searched and handcuffed in a convenience store parking lot.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

terrorist win when we let them effect how we live our lives,  the 13 people killed were .0008% of the population I'm not changing how i live for a statistically insignificant possibility that I'm going to die.   

No shit. Fuck I work in Chicago (murder capital USA) and you watch TV and we are dodging bullets everyday everywhere. Yet everyday millions of us travel in and out and about without bullet holes.. And yet this is a far bigger problem that fucking ISLAM which in my entire 47 years has affected me ZERO... And i have daily interactions with muslims thru work and daily life. Cant believe none of them have tried to kill me yet... 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

How am I doing that? :lol:  I've said over and over terrorism will never reach me in small town Iowa and I don't go to big cities but once a year or so.  

The only bad shit that happens near me is in Chicago. :lol:  

I actually seen for the first time ever a cop arrest someone in broad daylight in my town leaving work yesterday.  Kid was getting searched and handcuffed in a convenience store parking lot.  

Yet here you are expressing your fears... fucking sally..

My only "fear" about Muslims is their inability to assimilate to our society. I think that's just wrong on so may levels. I grew up in Dearborn so I saw it first hand.

11 minutes ago, Edmo said:

My only "fear" about Muslims is their inability to assimilate to our society. I think that's just wrong on so may levels. I grew up in Dearborn so I saw it first hand.

Last place we lived we had muslim neighbors. The wife was super nice and very friendly. But the older members of the family were from the old country and did not interact with us. I think alot of immigrants are like that. I dont know anything about Dearborn but my office is on the southwest side and you know ED that they are everywhere around here. And every gas station, convenience store, tobacco store, LIQUOR store is mohammeds. They can be jagoffs like everybody else but for the most part we all get along fine. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yet here you are expressing your fears... fucking sally..

:lol:  Fear would be avoiding crowds not understanding that is the chosen method of attack now.  

Edited by Highmark

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Last place we lived we had muslim neighbors. The wife was super nice and very friendly. But the older members of the family were from the old country and did not interact with us. I think alot of immigrants are like that. I dont know anything about Dearborn but my office is on the southwest side and you know ED that they are everywhere around here. And every gas station, convenience store, tobacco store, LIQUOR store is mohammeds. They can be jagoffs like everybody else but for the most part we all get along fine. 

Some do and some don't. I'm not sure what the percentage is. But it's my belief the ALL of them should, or GTFO. It's that simple to me. My parents were immigrants and we grew up speaking English in the home as an example. :bc: 

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Some do and some don't. I'm not sure what the percentage is. But it's my belief the ALL of them should, or GTFO. It's that simple to me. My parents were immigrants and we grew up speaking English in the home as an example. :bc: 

Where I grew up 3 of my best friends were 1st generation. One was Greek, one was polish and one was Czech. All of them grew up speaking both. It's never been something I was concerned with. We all came from somewhere else and I have been exposed to alot of different cultures. 2 of my past office managers were Arabic. (Hired them both out of them out of st. Francis accounting program) and they were some of the best employees I ever had. Got to know their families pretty good too. We still talk. I think alot off people form opinions without really knowing wtf they are talking about. I try not to limit myself with that kind of thinking. It doesn't serve me well, professionally or personally. 

• Like 1

It doesn't bother me to hear people speaking their native language. But if you're here it should be English first. Sometimes we go a little overboard with catering to other cultures IMO. My cuz is a school teacher now in Dearborn and had a tough time just getting in because she didn't speak Arabic. I think that's wrong.

Some of my friends fathers wouldn't let their wife's go out in public alone. Some of the fathers did not approve of their kids hanging around me and being "corrupted by the American lifestyle". I used language as an example, but that's a small part of the whole issue.

10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It doesn't bother me to hear people speaking their native language. But if you're here it should be English first. Sometimes we go a little overboard with catering to other cultures IMO. My cuz is a school teacher now in Dearborn and had a tough time just getting in because she didn't speak Arabic. I think that's wrong.

Some of my friends fathers wouldn't let their wife's go out in public alone. Some of the fathers did not approve of their kids hanging around me and being "corrupted by the American lifestyle". I used language as an example, but that's a small part of the whole issue.

Weird cuz I think American culture ruins people. Most immigrants are hard working and have pretty established morals. Then their kids grow up in America to become lazy, self entitled whores and faggots. :lol::bc: 

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Weird cuz I think American culture ruins people. Most immigrants are hard working and have pretty established morals. Then their kids grow up in America to become lazy, self entitled whores and faggots. :lol::bc: 

Yeah they felt the same about our culture. :lol: Some of the girls were taking off the hajab and putting on jeans when they got to school. Some got beat up pretty bad when dad found out. I remember one that was beat to death. 

I just don't understand some of it...

3 hours ago, Anler said:

No shit. Fuck I work in Chicago (murder capital USA) and you watch TV and we are dodging bullets everyday everywhere. Yet everyday millions of us travel in and out and about without bullet holes.. And yet this is a far bigger problem that fucking ISLAM which in my entire 47 years has affected me ZERO... And i have daily interactions with muslims thru work and daily life. Cant believe none of them have tried to kill me yet... 

You and I cheat death everyday and nobody on FS asks if we are ok. :guzzle:

2 hours ago, Anler said:

:lmao:

6 hours ago, Anler said:

Seriously, you watch something on TV or the internet that happens in SPAIN and now you are building bunkers and loading up on ammo. There is alot worse shit that happens every day and alot closer to where you live and because it's not talked about every day you don't even think about it. Has anyone you know or anyone you know who knows somebody that has been affected radical islamists? Stop being stooges. Do you really think we would have problems with Muslims if weren't weren't occupying their lands. You want to stop islamist migration then maybe we should think about quitting displacing them. 

We can add this to my list also:  "We should wait until it's a problem here", "We caused this to happen".

17 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Glad you made it home today Big Guy.:stoned:

Yesterday I looked at jobs in Lawndale and Garfield park. That's fucking gangsta right there... Today was Lakeview. Not so gangsta. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Yesterday I looked at jobs in Lawndale and Garfield park. That's fucking gangsta right there... Today was Lakeview. Not so gangsta. 

Just finished a job in Deer Park IL. Bunch of crackers up there. @Mileage Psycho territory. I'm either going to the YMCA at 63rd and Stoney or Chicago park district boiler job in Douglas Park on Monday.  Should I be worried? Are the bad peaple going to get me?