As many as 13 dead in Barcelona terrorist attack.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

If it happened in CT the legislature would make a law limiting vehicle gas tanks to 1 gallon.

We need quite thinking it can be defeated.  Unless there is a way to change the Quran itself and past history the fight between Islam and other religions will always be present.   Been going on for thousands of years and will be going on for thousands more.  

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

We need quite thinking it can be defeated.  Unless there is a way to change the Quran itself and past history the fight between Islam and other religions will always be present.   Been going on for thousands of years and will be going on for thousands more.  

I don't think many believe that.  I think many believe it should be accepted.  And have stated as much; "This is the world we now have to learn to live in", "Run, hide, tell", "Islam is not our adversary", "Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people", "The future must not belong to the people who slander the Prophet of Islam", etc.......

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

jesus...

unfortunately these asshats found a new, effective way of terrorism. why it's not happening here on larger scales I have no idea. but I suspect it's coming, and soon.

That's the really scary part . Bombs can be sniffed out by dogs , people can be padded down for weapons ect , but how do you prepare for some random loon with a car or truck that can strike very effectively at any place at any time ?   Really can't .   :bc:

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

That's the really scary part . Bombs can be sniffed out by dogs , people can be padded down for weapons ect , but how do you prepare for some random loon with a car or truck that can strike very effectively at any place at any time ?   Really can't .   :bc:

They have been using dump trucks full of sand at large events in Chicago for a few years. But your are right,no way to stop a random car  and a random crowd. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

The only hope to stop this is from within Islam.  100's of millions of them agree with these kinds of attacks.   One has to wonder how little it takes to from there to actually willing to carry it out.  

1 hour ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

hard to do with the massive inbreeding issue. Not really dealing with rational people

31 minutes ago, Highmark said:

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't think many believe that.  I think many believe it should be accepted.  And have stated as much; "This is the world we now have to learn to live in", "Run, hide, tell", "Islam is not our adversary", "Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people", "The future must not belong to the people who slander the Prophet of Islam", etc.......

Ignorance is the issue. The combines ignorance of the people above and the ignorance of the twitter twit in chief won't solve anything.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Ignorance is the issue. The combines ignorance of the people above and the ignorance of the twitter twit in chief won't solve anything.

:lol:

Astonishing.  Are you sure they don't just need their heads bashed in with baseball bats?  Nazi pigs!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Astonishing.  Are you sure they don't just need their heads bashed in with baseball bats?  Nazi pigs!

That would be fine. What do we lose when Nazis have their heads bashed in?

You may have to buy a new bat when your done. It'd be worth it.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

That would be fine. What do we lose when Nazis have their heads bashed in?

You may have to buy a new bat when your done. It'd be worth it.

Did you miss my point or are you avoiding it?  

Don't answer.  I'm good. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Guy on CBC: "there's no way to stop this".

ummm.... yeah there is. Close the borders.

Add that quote to mine above.  Being a victim carries more liberal currency because any effort of awareness, security and protection will be labeled as "racism".

7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

jesus...

unfortunately these asshats found a new, effective way of terrorism. why it's not happening here on larger scales I have no idea. but I suspect it's coming, and soon.

You watch too much TV. There is a shitload of Muslims around here. If what you say was anywhere close to true this would be a weekly event. They just want to work and live like we do. 

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

jesus...

Part of it is they willingly let people who have been radicalized back into their countries after going back to where they came from for training.  

They can rehabilitate them.  

Or not.  

8 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Part of it is they willingly let people who have been radicalized back into their countries after going back to where they came from for training.  

They can rehabilitate them.  

Or not.  

Let them back?  They offered them incentives to migrate there. They paid them when they got there.  Kept paying and providing for them while they were there.  Paid for their airline ticket and "vacation pay" to go back and train....THEN let them back in.  I mean....SM FUCKING H!

Wait.....Nazis!!!!!!!!!  KKK!!!!!!!!!

15 hours ago, Highmark said:

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Seriously, you watch something on TV or the internet that happens in SPAIN and now you are building bunkers and loading up on ammo. There is alot worse shit that happens every day and alot closer to where you live and because it's not talked about every day you don't even think about it. Has anyone you know or anyone you know who knows somebody that has been affected radical islamists? Stop being stooges. Do you really think we would have problems with Muslims if weren't weren't occupying their lands. You want to stop islamist migration then maybe we should think about quitting displacing them. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Seriously, you watch something on TV or the internet that happens in SPAIN and now you are building bunkers and loading up on ammo. There is alot worse shit that happens every day and alot closer to where you live and because it's not talked about every day you don't even think about it. Has anyone you know or anyone you know who knows somebody that has been affected radical islamists? Stop being stooges. Do you really think we would have problems with Muslims if weren't weren't occupying their lands. You want to stop islamist migration then maybe we should think about quitting displacing them. 

terrorist win when we let them effect how we live our lives,  the 13 people killed were .0008% of the population I'm not changing how i live for a statistically insignificant possibility that I'm going to die.