Let's have a rally!

Phoenix Mayor to Trump- Fuck off

Mayor asks Trump to delay Phoenix rally after Charlottesville violence

Source: KTAR

PHOENIX — Mayor Greg Stanton has asked President Donald Trump to delay a campaign rally in Phoenix after an outbreak of violence at a Virginia white supremacist protest over the weekend. 

“I am disappointed that President Trump has chosen to hold a campaign rally as our nation is still healing from the tragic events in Charlottesville,” Stanton said in a Wednesday statement. 

“It is my hope that more sound judgment prevails and that he delays his visit.” 

Trump’s re-election campaign announced early Wednesday that it had booked the Phoenix Convention Center on Aug. 22 for a rally. 

Read more: http://ktar.com/story/1696895/mayor-asks-trump-delay-phoenix-rally-charlottesville-violence/ 

Meanwhile I am playing another round.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who cares about this?  We all get the news.  MC, why do you feel like the FS civ for thos anti-Trump fake news "gotcha" rhetoric?

Get a life old man...or take yours.  Tomato/tomahto.

:lmao:

no, i don't think many of you do. it's proven almost daily. 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Slinger please stop quoting the little pussy. He has zero to add to any thread here.

What's it like?  Knowing that on your not near enough death bed, Trump will be residing over the country? :lol:

Think about that.

Good grief you are pathetic.  A grown (elderly) man acting like you?  Wow.

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Slinger please stop quoting the little pussy. He has zero to add to any thread here.

You've seen his lengthy long winded posts right? And still say he adds nothing to any thread here? How can you guys complain about him all the time and often use this reason and yet say he adds "nothing to any thread". 

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

no, i don't think many of you do. it's proven almost daily. 

100% :wrong: 100% of the time about everything for over two years :lmao: faggot 

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So the rally can't be one for unity and the criticism of all hate?

Well there's always a first time for everything

:lol:

Trump might have wanted to play that card immediately following the Nazi incident in Charlottesville though.  Might have seemed more genuine 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Well there's always a first time for everything

:lol:

Trump might have wanted to play that card immediately following the Nazi incident in Charlottesville though.  Might have seemed more genuine 

A hour before the car plowed into the crowd.

We ALL must be united & condemn all that hate stands for. There is no place for this kind of violence in America. Lets come together as one!

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What's it like?  Knowing that on your not near enough death bed, Trump will be residing over the country? :lol:

Think about that.

Good grief you are pathetic.  A grown (elderly) man acting like you?  Wow.

If Trump is still president when MC is on his death bed, he will go like Longshanks in Braveheart, coughing, weezing, convulsions, etc. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

A hour before the car plowed into the crowd.

We ALL must be united & condemn all that hate stands for. There is no place for this kind of violence in America. Lets come together as one!

🙄

Uh huh.  This from the guy that retweeted white supremacy BS during the campaign and has racists in the west wing, talked about a Muslim registry etc etc 

Hes a failure in this issue.  No denying it

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

If Trump is still president when MC is on his death bed, he will go like Longshanks in Braveheart, coughing, weezing, convulsions, etc. :lol:

2 here hoping for my death. Nice bunch of assholes here

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

🙄

Uh huh.  This from the guy that retweeted white supremacy BS during the campaign and has racists in the west wing, talked about a Muslim registry etc etc 

Hes a failure in this issue.  No denying it

Bannon is the head poobah of Breitbart

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You run around calling people racists that you don't even know. You deserve what you get...asshole. :bc: 

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No where in my post does it say anything about hoping for your death you liar. In the meantime, here's something for your sniffles. :lol:

image.png.6374f18e93daa78582643de7089a7dae.png