donny disbands his coveted business council.

Left tards think this is a WIN! :lol:

These CEO's were looking for a reason to bail on this after Trump trying to bully them to bring many jobs back...which they are resisting due to profits.  This little debacle gives some of them an out.  My guess is Trumpy is going Togo after them with tariffs now.  Fuck them..it's easier than trying to convince them to come back nicely.

Oh..but FAIL! :lmao:

"Intellectually elite!"

wait...what does Fallon say? :lol:

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

btw afj, the business counsel disbanded themselves. a little later trump pretended he did it. i know that's hard to believe. :lol:

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

yep. donny was fired. :lol: 

:lol:

"intellectually elite".

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

These CEO's were looking for a reason to bail on this after Trump trying to bully them to bring many jobs back...which they are resisting due to profits.  This little debacle gives some of them an out.  My guess is Trumpy is going Togo after them with tariffs now.  Fuck them..it's easier than trying to convince them to come back nicely.

"Intellectually elite!"

Last week........... CEO's , BAD .  This week ..... CEO'S , GOOD !!!!        These fuckin queers in here have no shame :lol:  

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Last week........... CEO's , BAD .  This week ..... CEO'S , GOOD !!!!        These fuckin queers in here have no shame :lol:  

It's really almost hard to imagine any of this hypocrisy and flip-flop rhetoric in the real world.  Oh shit...it is the real world!!!!

:lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

"Intellectually elite!"

Nailed it :bc: long term regret