Trump is a master at playing the media

Rod

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Wrong.  He acted in a whole other way of ineptness and weakness.  But, as I've read, he sure did play a good "presidential actor" for many. 

And why are you mad a Trump again?  Seems the left here now believe he's a Nazi.  I thought you'd like that.  No?  No more anti-semitsim for you then?  That's weird.

You're a hard man to love sometimes. :lmao:

Well yeah if you believe Momo (who has never met anybody) I'm a big fat Nazi. But my reality is quite different.

And I don't hate Trump, I think he is a narcissistic asshole. But I don't hate him. Just listen to what comes out of Trump's mouth. How he treats people. If this was any Democrat you guys would be bleeding gallons from the vagina. But it's Trump so you love it. Quite odd..

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well yeah if you believe Momo (who has never met anybody) I'm a big fat Nazi. But my reality is quite different.

And I don't hate Trump, I think he is a narcissistic asshole. But I don't hate him. Just listen to what comes out of Trump's mouth. How he treats people. If this was any Democrat you guys would be bleeding gallons from the vagina. But it's Trump so you love it. Quite odd..

IMG_2242.JPG

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I wasn't going off of Momo at all.  Just what you've posted about Jews.  Don't care...just sayin'. 

The "love" for Trump is nothing more than the relief from the other.  And boy...with only a few exceptions, "love" for him from most here is a fleeting stretch.

I yait complaining.about the market though!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I wasn't going off of Momo at all.  Just what you've posted about Jews.  Don't care...just sayin'. 

The "love" for Trump is nothing more than the relief from the other.  And boy...with only a few exceptions, "love" for him from most here is a fleeting stretch.

I yait complaining.about the market though!!!

I didn't vote for Hillary or Trump. I haven't voted for a republican or a Democrat since 2000.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What's going on in these parties?  Any new plans/candidates up and coming?

Yeah and basically they call out the bullshit that the repubs and Dems are pulling. Like right now in Indiana they are working on medical marijuana but the repub legislators are rigging it so only them and their cronies will get to make the money on it. Libertarians want legal marijuana with no restrictions. Also they are pulling some bullshit with the road taxes. Basically repubs and Democrats are corrupt pieces of shit. 

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What's going on in these parties?  Any new plans/candidates up and coming?

Libertarians are a freedom based party. Think of it as the notion of "do whatever you wish but don't ask me to pay for it."  Its essentially laissez faire for social as well as economic issues. 

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Libertarians are a freedom based party. Think of it as the notion of "do whatever you wish but don't ask me to pay for it."  Its essentially laissez faire for social as well as economic issues. 

No, I get the party.  I dig it.  Just wondering if they've got anything going from a national standpoint towards 2020.  Still gonna go with Johnson?  The fucking rock head!

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

No, I get the party.  I dig it.  Just wondering if they've got anything going from a national standpoint towards 2020.  Still gonna go with Johnson?  The fucking rock head!

My bad, I miss understood your question. :bc:

And the party platform has been the same since day one for the most part. Decrease government, both in size and scope. The weed thing is just plain overblown and I wish it would go away. Sure, it would be nice if it were legal nationwide but its a small, very small, issue considering everything else we are facing.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

My bad, I miss understood your question. :bc:

And the party platform has been the same since day one for the most part. Decrease government, both in size and scope. The weed thing is just plain overblown and I wish it would go away. Sure, it would be nice if it were legal nationwide but its a small, very small, issue considering everything else we are facing.

I agree on the weed thing.  That will all come around.  But if any party spends too much time pushing hard for it, it just looks stupid.  Like pushing for transsexual bathroom freedoms.  So much time wasted on a fraction of a percent of the population.

I guess I'm wondering if any alternative party will try to capitalize better in what is going on.  May be too soon yet.

• Like 1

I've been pro pot for quite a while even though I think it's dumb. But it's not really a small issue. Think of all the cost when it comes to policing it, incarcerating people for it and lives ruined for being incarcerated over a simple plant. Prohibition also raises crime dramatically 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I've been pro pot for quite a while even though I think it's dumb. But it's not really a small issue. Think of all the cost when it comes to policing it, incarcerating people for it and lives ruined for being incarcerated over a simple plant. Prohibition also raises crime dramatically 

Yes thats a very good point. :bc:

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

It's a small issue with the amount of people actually concerned with it though.  I don't think most really care one way or the other.  As soon as all the politicians make the deals with big pharma and make sure all the proper hands are greased appropriately...it's a "go".

Just now, Zambroski said:

It's a small issue with the amount of people actually concerned with it though.  I don't think most really care one way or the other.  As soon as all the politicians make the deals with big pharma and make sure all the proper hands are greased appropriately...it's a "go".

For sure. Itll never be a willy nilly free for all. Decriminalization should be a priority though imo. But the alt-unions lobby heavily to keep it criminalizes 

I always come out libertarian when I take those political quizzes. :lol:I don't care what people do either, all the stupid social issues politicians get stuck on. I hope they can come up a decent candidate in the next election. They would have my support.

:bc: