Trump is a master at playing the media

Rod

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

:lmao:  get over it 10 years was enough for any leader

Yeah honestly he was a great pm but they all get stale after 10 years. He should have stepped down for the good of the party 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Yeah honestly he was a great pm but they all get stale after 10 years. He should have stepped down for the good of the party 

yup I never complained about him until the last 2 years.

It was about Harper, he was a dictator that thought he could win again......  WRONG

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Way worse. Obama didn't act like that. 

Wrong.  He acted in a whole other way of ineptness and weakness.  But, as I've read, he sure did play a good "presidential actor" for many. 

And why are you mad a Trump again?  Seems the left here now believe he's a Nazi.  I thought you'd like that.  No?  No more anti-semitsim for you then?  That's weird.

You're a hard man to love sometimes. :lmao:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Almost everyone that works there are the extreme alt left

Well Harper did appoint CEO and many other positions plus took control of wages and many other aspect of CBC.  That appointment was 2008 and you guys still cried foul, they are being mean to Stephen

I say you are completely WRONG

18 minutes ago, bussman said:

Some people should see opinions not spoon fed to them. Educate yourselves. :thumb:

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017/08/14/charlottesville/

I stopped st this. 

In other words, “America first” according to NPR is code language to white supremacists to take advantage of the electoral college and elect a leader over the popular vote of the heavy population densities in the narrow geographical areas that comprise the northeast and

20 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Well Harper did appoint CEO and many other positions plus took control of wages and many other aspect of CBC.  That appointment was 2008 and you guys still cried foul, they are being mean to Stephen

I say you are completely WRONG

Yet they campaigned heavily for JarJar 

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yet they campaigned heavily for JarJar 

All of Canada did get over it......  sorry you are wrong about CBC

sorry they reported on the poor economy with facts, sorry they didn't chant be afraid of muslims like harper did.   He lost for many reasons

Edited by 1trailmaker

7 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

I stopped st this. 

In other words, “America first” according to NPR is code language to white supremacists to take advantage of the electoral college and elect a leader over the popular vote of the heavy population densities in the narrow geographical areas that comprise the northeast and

It doesn't find your narrow minded, pigeon holed, preconceived, inflexible ignorance, I'm not surprised you quit.