Has anyone heard on Russia lately?

JEFF

Just now, Rev Molester said:

No one cares

Is that what this is about? Are you lacking attention at home? At work? The guys working the local construction site not cat calling you? Things will be ok. Maybe search hufpo for some articles aimed at boosting self esteem and confidence.

Just now, JEFF said:

Is that what this is about? Are you lacking attention at home? At work? The guys working the local construction site not cat calling you? Things will be ok. Maybe search hufpo for some articles aimed at boosting self esteem and confidence.

Christ its like you read my mind!

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

The Mueller investigation is over?  They released their findings?  I didn't realize this.  Can you link that up too.  

nope, likely far from it. at this point, collusion is most likely small potatoes to mueller. maybe even off the radar. hell there's enough evidence out there now to prove collusion. we already saw it. funny you keep bringing this lame narrative about it being a DNC set-up :lol: even if that were true, the collusion still took place. several trump officials met with russians to talk hillary dirt. done. it's right there, in black and white, and would hold up in court quite well. but why fuck around with a petty shoplifting charge when you can get the guy for mass murder instead? so keep hanging your "make america great again" hat on your bed post and continue this nonsense that you don't support him :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

What happened in here ?

48 minutes ago, Rev Molester said:

Snowmobilers are some of the dumbest demographic?

I just don't know who Fred  is anymore. :cry:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nope, likely far from it. at this point, collusion is most likely small potatoes to mueller. maybe even off the radar. hell there's enough evidence out there now to prove collusion. we already saw it. funny you keep bringing this lame narrative about it being a DNC set-up :lol: even if that were true, the collusion still took place. several trump officials met with russians to talk hillary dirt. done. it's right there, in black and white, and would hold up in court quite well. but why fuck around with a petty shoplifting charge when you can get the guy for mass murder instead? so keep hanging your "make america great again" hat on your bed post and continue this nonsense that you don't support him :lol:

So you are admitting this is an open witch hunt for anything to try and Hang Trump on huh?  We all knew that.  

"Collusion is small potatoes...maybe even off the radar."

Nothing burger X3.  Your side really needs to hope Mueller gets dismissed.  You can sing that song all the way to 2020.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So you are admitting this is an open witch hunt for anything to try and Hang Trump on huh?  We all knew that.  

"Collusion is small potatoes...maybe even off the radar."

Nothing burger X3.  Your side really needs to hope Mueller gets dismissed.  You can sing that song all the way to 2020.

:lol:

um, no. the russia collusion opened the door to alot more things involving russia. like the reasons for the collusion. duh.

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

um, no. the russia collusion opened the door to alot more things involving russia. like the reasons for the collusion. duh.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

like i said, if mueller wanted to prove collusion, he has the evidence now.

say, do you think a judge, or jury, would buy into your "it was all a DNC set-up" bullshit? :lol:

IMG_2243.GIF

• Haha 1

you said you were waiting for the russian meddling evidence too.

then the collusion evidence

how did that work out?

I don't know?  How did it work out?  Trump is still president.  No charges, no indictments, no statements of guilt, no accusations of guilt from Mueller...etc....etc...

Or wait....you mean the proof from Maddow?  Oh yeah...that's clear as mud. :lmao:

I know..... "ducks in a row".  This is it!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know?  How did it work out?  Trump is still president.  No charges, no indictments, no statements of guilt, no accusations of guilt from Mueller...etc....etc...

Or wait....you mean the proof from Maddow?  Oh yeah...that's clear as mud. :lmao:

I know..... "ducks in a row".  This is it!!!!!!!!

russia meddled, trump colluded, like i always said. i never stated he was going to get indicted, forced out. i knew better than that, with the repukes running washington. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

russia meddled, trump colluded, like i always said. i never stated he was going to get indicted, forced out. i knew better than that, with the repukes running washington. 

Does Mueller know all this?  When are you scheduling his findings?

36 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

When Mueller concludes there was collusion you can spike the ball.  Until then you just fuck off. :bc: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

When Mueller concludes there was collusion you can spike the ball.  Until then you just fuck off. :bc: 

No shit....Watching him backpedal is hilarious in light of him calling everyone else pussys. :lol:

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm sure tom will ask why you're lying about me. i'm not backpedaling on a damn thing.

Ummm.  At the very beginning when I kept asking you how long we had to wait until you would concede that there was no collusion you said wait till the Mueller investigation is over.  Now you're back peddling.  It's pretty apparent who the liar is.  

• Thanks 1