Has anyone heard on Russia lately?

JEFF

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yep.  Still no collusion.  Got anything else?  

During the 2016 campaign, one of Donald Trump's foreign policy advisers repeatedly tried to set up meetings between the Trump campaign and Russian officials but his efforts were consistently rebuffed

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

The Mueller investigation is over?  They released their findings?  I didn't realize this.  Can you link that up too.  

A meeting with fusion gps employees, and a dishonest intent, and he's convinced. Derp. :lol: 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

google it. I'm sure you find could one or two sources you have faith in.

I'd like to read your sources. Maybe i will get where you're coming from. But i doubt it. You like to throw shit out there and never prove it or provide supporting information. 

2 hours ago, JEFF said:

Is that still a thing? It would appear not with the latest round of liberal grey matter splattered over the internet? Have we shifted from Russia to Nazi's? Does this one have legs? 

That's the trouble with President fuckhead. He fucks up so many things the narrative keeps changing.

The right spent 8 years crying about Clintons getting a hummer.

Then they cried about Obamas birth certificate and how much he spent on golf or vacations. 

Then it was Benhaaaaaazi because a few American dead in Benghazi because of a war Obama started was somehow worse than the thousands that died in the two wars Bush mishandled.

Year after year Benghazi this, Benghazi that. 

But Trump holy shit, fuck up after fuck up, lie after lie. 

Remember when the biggest reason you were made about Billy getting sucked off by a fat chick was that he lied. Trump lies about Russian meetings and you still think nothing went wrong. His son in law tries to set up back channel communications and you still say Nothing is wrong. His sons admit to financial dealings with Russia and you still don't believe it. 

So how about you silly fucks let them spend as much time and money investigating Russian ties as the Republicans did on Benghazi before you close the case.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

That's the trouble with President fuckhead. He fucks up so many things the narrative keeps changing.

The right spent 8 years crying about Clintons getting a hummer.

Then they cried about Obamas birth certificate and how much he spent on golf or vacations. 

Then it was Benhaaaaaazi because a few American dead in Benghazi because of a war Obama started was somehow worse than the thousands that died in the two wars Bush mishandled.

Year after year Benghazi this, Benghazi that. 

But Trump holy shit, fuck up after fuck up, lie after lie. 

Remember when the biggest reason you were made about Billy getting sucked off by a fat chick was that he lied. Trump lies about Russian meetings and you still think nothing went wrong. His son in law tries to set up back channel communications and you still say Nothing is wrong. His sons admit to financial dealings with Russia and you still don't believe it. 

So how about you silly fucks let them spend as much time and money investigating Russian ties as the Republicans did on Benghazi before you close the case.

As usual, you are one clueless fuck. *8 years over clitons blowjob? really? It's way over your head obviously. I won't even address the rest of your drivel.

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

poor jeffery. 

Elaborate? Poor as in impoverished? Poor as in empathy because my dog died? Poor as in my candidate lost the election? I feel pretty good right now!  I'd say your side are  the ones that need a tissue... 

2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

As usual, you are one clueless fuck. *8 years over clitons blowjob? really? It's way over your head obviously. I won't even address the rest of your drivel.

Yeah, you're right, they are still talking about his hummer now.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Yeah, you're right, they are still talking about his hummer now.

No. you are. Knowledgeable people talked about his repeted perjury you dweeb. 

4 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Holy Fuck.  RevKev is an idiot and he likes to make shit up too.  Who's that remind you of?  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Holy Fuck.  RevKev is an idiot and he likes to make shit up too.  Who's that remind you of?  

Most liberals will just throw shit out there without knowing any facts pertaining to the subject. 

Maybe combine their names RevSlinger? Combined they are still pretty dim.