How long can you pretend?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

:lol:

No, but I guarantee Jimbo's great great grandad probably sat around the Boston pubs and shit all over the revolutionaries for being do nothings. 

Well he wasn't in this country then and those revolutionaries actually did something unlike you.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Oh really....so are you part of Moto and Bens secret cabal against the government and fascism?

No, I am not really very worked up about any of this stuff. If you think about it, this is a narrative that is being forced upon us. I focus on stuff that is affecting me today. Then i will worry about some shit that happened in Virgina. 

This thread is about Trump being a fucking nutjob. And I think the case can be made pretty convincingly. Unless you are a hack. 

Does anybody else ever wonder how all of this stuff seems to always play out with professional photography and professionally edited sequence of events? Whether its BLM, Nazis, ISIS, etc...? And then shoved up our asses 24/7 thru social media and cable news? In the mean time everything we have is being stolen out from under us. 

Edited by Anler

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

No, I am not really very worked up about any of this stuff. If you think about it, this is a narrative that is being forced upon us. I focus on stuff that is affecting me today. Then i will worry about some shit that happened in Virgina. 

This thread is about Trump being a fucking nutjob. And I think the case can be made pretty convincingly. Unless you are a hack. 

Actually, your premise is ridiculous.  Hack or not.  If he's a nutjob, there is a process for removing him from office.  But he's not, thats just you huffing and puffing about it.

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Right, and they openly discussed it in public, with Tories all about.

Please don't compare yourself to those people...you sound like a twat.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Actually, your premise is ridiculous.  Hack or not.  If he's a nutjob, there is a process for removing him from office.  But he's not, thats just you huffing and puffing about it.

dont think for a minute it isnt being discussed or pursued. Even by his own party

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well he might be coming unhinged and as Mark said there is a process in place to remove him....I do think kicking Bannon to the curb would help immensely but it might be too late.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

dont think for a minute it isnt being discussed or pursued. Even by his own party

It may be discussed by inside the beltway corrupt hacks, but not based on any reality.  They just hate the guy and are grasping at straws.  He's far from a nutjob.

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You sound like a twat with your obsessive interest in my activities.

Not an obsessive interest whatsoever rather I find your assertions and shadowy talk amusing. :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails

Just now, DriftBusta said:

It may be discussed by inside the beltway corrupt hacks, but not based on any reality.  They just hate the guy and are grasping at straws.  He's far from a nutjob.

He is a complete nutjob and anyone who isnt a senile hack can see that his behavior is FAR from professional. And many time FAR from decent. 

I am in no way discrediting his success as a businessman, but his political manner is fucking pathetic.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

He is a complete nutjob and anyone who isnt a senile hack can see that his behavior is FAR from professional. And many time FAR from decent. 

I am in no way discrediting his success as a businessman, but his political manner is fucking pathetic.

If not gaf how the snowflakes feel...sures hes a nutjob.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Does anybody else ever wonder how all of this stuff seems to always play out with professional photography and professionally edited sequence of events? Whether its BLM, Nazis, ISIS, etc...? And then shoved up our asses 24/7 thru social media and cable news? In the mean time everything we have is being stolen out from under us. 

I was beginning to think I was the only one seeing this. I'm not buying in either. :bc: 

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

I was beginning to think I was the only one seeing this. I'm not buying in either. :bc: 

This "raw footage" is just too well done to be a coincidence. It is purposefully done to have the greatest impact. 

54 minutes ago, Anler said:

This "raw footage" is just too well done to be a coincidence. It is purposefully done to have the greatest impact. 

Not many here seem to have a comment, especially our so called enlightened ones. 

26 minutes ago, bussman said:

Not many here seem to have a comment, especially our so called enlightened ones. 

the one or two out of 200 cops who arent total bootlickers are speaking up about how they were told to stand down and let the violence happen. that came from the top down and it was so they could brew up this nazi bullshit spin and get another 2 weeks of 24/7 news cycle propaganda about how trump "supports" neo-nazis.

This country is done , its been over for a while ....the last vestige of any semblance of democratic process died in this election cycle and was mostly dead prior

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:wrong:

he'd fit in awesome on this site though

Just now, f7ben said:

the one or two out of 200 cops who arent total bootlickers are speaking up about how they were told to stand down and let the violence happen. that came from the top down and it was so they could brew up this nazi bullshit spin and get another 2 weeks of 24/7 news cycle propaganda about how trump "supports" neo-nazis.

This country is done , its been over for a while ....the last vestige of any semblance of democratic process died in this election cycle and was mostly dead prior

truth. its disgusting. It apparently came from the mayor