How long can you pretend?

Just now, Zambroski said:

How many Americans were librulz prior to Obama stoking division and scapegoating half of Americans for disaffected people's problems?

See that?  Did you see it?  Nawww.....you didn't.

I saw you just make an idiot out of yourself for the 18,000+ time if that's what you mean?

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I saw you just make an idiot out of yourself for the 18,000+ time if that's what you mean?

Yeah...you missed it. Poor stupid hoser snowflake.  Keep up the wonderful entertainment though.  

Hey, can you do this too?

IMG_2241.JPG

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:snack:

IMG_3379.JPG

Oh my god.  You are even more stupid than just liberal stupid.

Holy shit!  I'd go into detail about the point you think you are cleverly making but, not really at all....except I don't want to. :lol:

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Jesus he's an idiot.

And to answer your thread topic question : "How long can you pretend?"

In zippernecks case FOREVER!

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You're not very good at history eh

:lol:   I understand MY COUNTRY enough to understand we are not on a path to concentration camps.    Fuck dude......flashing white power symbols on TV.   :lol:   This is your new magnacoaster you fucking loon.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol:   I understand MY COUNTRY enough to understand we are not on a path to concentration camps.  

Keep breathing oxygen into the fires of hate and giving these idiots legitimacy from the highest office in the land and anything is possible, especially in a country overrun with rednecks and guns.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Keep breathing oxygen into the fires of hate and giving these idiots legitimacy from the highest office in the land and anything is possible, especially in a country overrun with rednecks and guns.

And we're coming after your oil!!!!!!   :lol:  Russia from the North and White Power America from the south.   :lol:  

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"from the White house down to this forum..":

:lol:

What a fucking idiot!   :lmao:

There everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :lol: 

All of white America was sitting quietly by waiting for an asshole to plow into a white girl................. Now it is game on!  

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   I understand MY COUNTRY enough to understand we are not on a path to concentration camps.    Fuck dude......flashing white power symbols on TV.   :lol:   This is your new magnacoaster you fucking loon.  

Haha

This coming from #pizzagate's biggest cheerleader

Fucking Duh

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Haha

This coming from #pizzagate's biggest cheerleader

Fucking Duh

Biggest Cheerleader.   :lol:   I've always said it was really far fetched.   

57 minutes ago, bussman said:

Easy. He wasn't talking about those chanting, he was talking about the peaceful people for and against statue removal. That's pretty sad you aren't capable of seeing that distinction. 

As for the OP, he's just as nuts as before elected. The bigger question should be how long can some of you pretend these protests are organic or that for as crazy as Trump is, the media is 100 times worse yet you still lap it up. 

There is all kinds of video and I have yet to see those people, please find some and post it :thumb: 

On 5/18/2017 at 2:21 PM, Highmark said:

I've seen more evidence on the Hillary scandals (except the pizzagate thing which I admitted was extremely far fetched) than anything on Trump collusion.  

1. Benghazi.   She fucked that up and lied about it.  Those are facts proven in her emails.

2. Server Emails.   Comey admitted she was "extremely careless" with classified information.

3. DNC emails.   Well that one speaks for itself....there is no debating the collusion with the MSM that went on there.

4. Bill meeting was Lynch wasn't a made for TV drama.   It happened. 

On 12/20/2016 at 0:56 PM, Highmark said:

So the Clinton foundation/DoS deal with the Russian Uranium company gets a free pass from you?:lol:

I've said over and over again the pizzagate allegations were far fetched but serious enough where the MSM should be investigating.  

Assange has said a number of times they didn't have any dirt on Trump.  If they did they would have released it. 

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Sure you didn't

2 previous posts prove you are wrong......again.   Poor MagnacoasterWhitePowerSymbols.   :lol:  

17 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

There is all kinds of video and I have yet to see those people, please find some and post it :thumb: 

Find a video of people being peaceful and/or quiet? 

Wow. :lol: 

Vince, full on narrative gut hooked. So sad. 

Edited by bussman

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

2 previous posts prove you are wrong......again.   Poor MagnacoasterWhitePowerSymbols.   :lol:  

How about your 300 posts about it prior to that?

Say it was far fetched a couple of weeks after the shooter rampages the place....Well no shit....

:lmao:

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

How many Germans were Nazi's prior to Hitler stoking division and scapegoating Jews for disaffected people's problems?

You know it really is insulting to the millions of those that actually suffered Hitler to compare it to this recent bullshit.....my god you fuckers are off the rails.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

How about your 300 posts about it prior to that?

Say it was far fetched a couple of weeks after the shooter rampages the place....Well no shit....

:lmao:

My search turned up 2 results.   Try it yourself. :lol:   Damn you are getting owned today.  

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

You know it really is insulting to the millions of those that actually suffered Hitler to compare it to this recent bullshit.....my god you fuckers are off the rails.

What's insulting to those people is to have to see it happening again, and then it not be condemned by the President of the USA

51 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Most every Trumper has never cracked open a US history book...its very obvious every friggin day.

What's obvious is that you are an elitist racist whose brain is very quickly turning to mush.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

What's insulting to those people is to have to see it happening again, and then it not be condemned by the President of the USA

Haha....fucking textbook DNC strategy....priceless!