Will not stop with confederate monuments

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

If they were to take all the flags and monuments down, would they actually be happy at that point? 

Think I heard there are like 1,700+ confederate monuments  :guzzle:

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So fucking stupid. Yeah people want Washington and Jefferson taken down. Hahaha and momo's eat that shit up. Fucking dumbest of the dumb. 

Ignoramus no mind pawn POS posts what? :fuckoff:

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/08/16/jackson-washington-park-protest-presidents-slave-owners/

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

If they were to take all the flags and monuments down, would they actually be happy at that point? 

No, they absolutely would not.  Books are next...that's kinda how this thing works.  However (as I posted in another thread)- This is a complicated issue if you ask me.  Nobody gets the right to destroy public or private property because they feel like it.  History cannot be erased.  Some of these statues were erected a bit late in the "confederate movement" to say they weren't put there to remind negroes "who is boss".  I don't give a shit about those.  But taking them down by mob order?  No.  And sooner or later, citizens will start to protect these statues...and when that happens, well, the law will be on their side also.....so.....

• Platinum Contributing Member

It's history folks...literally, and those monuments have been in place for a long long time. But please by all means lets let these SJW's and the PC police rip them all down and act like that part of history never happened?!? FFS Shouldn't history be preserved albeit good and bad?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No, they absolutely would not.  Books are next...that's kinda how this thing works.  However (as I posted in another thread)- This is a complicated issue if you ask me.  Nobody gets the right to destroy public or private property because they feel like it.  History cannot be erased.  Some of these statues were erected a bit late in the "confederate movement" to say they weren't put there to remind negroes "who is boss".  I don't give a shit about those.  But taking them down by mob order?  No.  And sooner or later, citizens will start to protect these statues...and when that happens, well, the law will be on their side also.....so.....

That's why those white power fucks were out there to begin with and it turned into a shit storm. How long until this repeats itself?

Confederate memorials all over the Gettysburg Battlefield National Park.   Wonder if they will take them all down?

Mt. Rushmore will be a real bitch if they go after all Washington and Jefferson memorials. :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

Confederate memorials all over the Gettysburg Battlefield National Park.   Wonder if they will take them all down?

Mt. Rushmore will be a real bitch if they go after all Washington and Jefferson memorials. :lol:  

The School renaming has already begun :guzzle:

My wife actually had an idea last night that might satisfy both sides.  Next to every treasonous Lee statue, erect a larger Grant statue with one leg extended towards Lee.  This would preserve the existing history while adding additional history by showcasing whose butt got kicked.  What say y'all?

Edited by XC.Morrison

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The School renaming has already begun :guzzle:

One thing I really enjoyed about visiting Gettysburg was this feeling from everyone that worked at the park that it wasn't us vs. them but us vs us.   They concentrated on the history of the battle and war not who was right and who was wrong.   Amazing place to visit.  

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

My wife actually had an idea last night that might satisfy both sides.  Next to every treasonous Lee statue, erect a larger Grant statue with one leg extended towards Lee.  This would preserve the existing history while adding additional history by demonstrating whose butt got kicked.  What say y'all?

These statues aren't being mobbed down because of "treason" though.  They are being taken down out of misplaced value of today's repugnant self righteousness....by the opposite side who probably couldn't give you one correct answer about the history of the Civil War.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

One thing I really enjoyed about visiting Gettysburg was this feeling from everyone that worked at the park that it wasn't us vs. them but us vs us.   They concentrated on the history of the battle and war not who was right and who was wrong.   Amazing place to visit.  

It was erie as fuck to me.  And it didn't matter to me what side died or killed the most.

4 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

My wife actually had an idea last night that might satisfy both sides.  Next to every treasonous Lee statue, erect a larger Grant statue with one leg extended towards Lee.  This would preserve the existing history while adding additional history by showcasing whose butt got kicked.  What say y'all?

Grant owned slaves :lmao: moron

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:true:

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

The world had slaves for 1000's of years, give it a rest MOMO it was considered okay back then.

Where are the Native statues?  seems they had a huge part in North America

Natives had slaves also you stupid ignorant know nothing FUCK :finger2:

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It was erie as fuck to me.  And it didn't matter to me what side died or killed the most.

Powerful is how I would describe it.   

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The world had slaves for 1000's of years, give it a rest MOMO it was considered okay back then.

Where are the Native statues?  seems they had a huge part in North America

Actually Islam still believes in it.