WHEN THE KLAN HAD POWER

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   I love today's youth.  

Me too.  I just hope I'm doing enough of the correct things for my own child to develop a solid foundation for independant thought.  She's not weak, ignorant or devoid of intellectiual reasoning....at all.  So that's a good start in not being a sheep.  But this whole "entitlement" thing is a tough one to shake off of them. :wall:

Time will tell.  

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Me too.  I just hope I'm doing enough of the correct things for my own child to develop a solid foundation for independant thought.  She's not weak, ignorant or devoid of intellectiual reasoning....at all.  So that's a good start in not being a sheep.  But this whole "entitlement" thing is a tough one to shake off of them. :wall:

Time will tell.  

You are the entitled generation. We didn't ask for participation trophies, you made them up and started handing them out.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I don't think you're all racist idiots, I'm just trying to point out that the optics aren't with you here. Neo-nazis and the KKK associate with the right for a reason, they agree with conservative social policy, they just want to push it even further.

Why do you think all of your party is such a righteous, "holier than thou" bunch?   I find that funny.  And "optics" are what each individula party wants them to be.  You don't get to decide for everyone.  From my "optics" I see a continued effort of a bunch of spoiled, disenfranchised masses of white gamers kids upset and sad about the fact that they aren't getting trophies anymore now that the real world is upon them....and want to take action...even though they aren't sure why.  How come it's mostly white hipsters so upset with racism now?  Sure is lilly white at these protests/riots confronting "racism".  I guess negroes don't have advanced gamer status. :dunno:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Why do you think all of your party is such a righteous, "holier than thou" bunch?   I find that funny.  And "optics" are what each individula party wants them to be.  You don't get to decide for everyone.  From my "optics" I see a continued effort of a bunch of spoiled, disenfranchised masses of white gamers kids upset and sad about the fact that they aren't getting trophies anymore now that the real world is upon them....and want to take action...even though they aren't sure why.  How come it's mostly white hipsters so upset with racism now?  Sure is lilly white at these protests/riots confronting "racism".  I guess negroes don't have advanced gamer status. :dunno:

Gamer status? Only hipsters care about racism? You live in a conservative dream world dude, none of this shit is true.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

You are the entitled generation. We didn't ask for participation trophies, you made them up and started handing them out.

I'm a bit older than that.  I remember arguing with parents at admin sports meetings about the whole Trophy/medal for all at the end.  I was just lucky enough sometimes to keep them under 10" high.  It was the generation just slightly after mine.  I didn't have my daughter til I was 30.

Just now, Wildboer said:

Gamer status? Only hipsters care about racism? You live in a conservative dream world dude, none of this shit is true.

Again, now my world is a "dream world" because it differs from yours.  You still aren't seeing a pattern even though I've been pointing it out to you for weeks now?  It's actually getting suprising how close minded you are for a young man.  Close minded people are never allowed to be in positions to affect change.

48 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Again, now my world is a "dream world" because it differs from yours.  You still aren't seeing a pattern even though I've been pointing it out to you for weeks now?  It's actually getting suprising how close minded you are for a young man.  Close minded people are never allowed to be in positions to affect change.

No, it's because you don't listen. You  reduce everything liberals say to some MSNBC/Fox partisan stereotype that you can attack with tired ass conservative tropes. It's like instead of having an intellectually honest debate you just use my posts as a surrogate to vent your frustration with Rachel Maddow.

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

No, it's because you don't listen. You  reduce everything liberals say to some MSNBC/Fox partisan stereotype that you can attack with tired ass conservative tropes. It's like instead of having an intellectually honest debate you just use my posts as a surrogate to vent your frustration with Rachel Maddow.

"It's because I don't listen."  Smh...and :lol:.  Again, "pattern".

Look, you lost your chance to debate with me "intellectually" here on the wide open a while back over gun rights. Remember that?  And while I'm not giving you "the full Monty" any longer, it would seem clear to most that I am giving you what you are giving me.  Now, I still don't classify you as the same as some of these flaming imbeciles, but, you'll get what you get.  Also, if you haven't noticed your own little hypocritical end while chastizing me for my comments, well....not sure what to tell you.

You do bring up a point I've been contemplating some time though...and I think it can be done now; a forum for true debate.  Invite only and/or heavily modded for a true "intellectual" conversation.  Obviously, most of your side here would be left out. :lol:But I wouldn't mind some good ol' mind pickery with ya kid!

In general what ever one party accuses the other party of during a campaign is the exact thing the accusers is guilty of. For example racism, clearly the Democrats have a history of racism and yet they accuse the Repubs of it constantly. The Dems say they are for the average Joe but took nearly twice as much corporate big bank money as the Repubs. 

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

all this talk about KKK being a Democrat thing.

How many KKK members today do you think back Hillary?  or Obama or even Clinton? Carter?

Zero.  No one is accusing KKK members of being brain dead morons.  We're accusing them of being racist pieces of shit.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

"It's because I don't listen."  Smh...and :lol:.  Again, "pattern".

Look, you lost your chance to debate with me "intellectually" here on the wide open a while back over gun rights. Remember that?  And while I'm not giving you "the full Monty" any longer, it would seem clear to most that I am giving you what you are giving me.  Now, I still don't classify you as the same as some of these flaming imbeciles, but, you'll get what you get.  Also, if you haven't noticed your own little hypocritical end while chastizing me for my comments, well....not sure what to tell you.

You do bring up a point I've been contemplating some time though...and I think it can be done now; a forum for true debate.  Invite only and/or heavily modded for a true "intellectual" conversation.  Obviously, most of your side here would be left out. :lol:But I wouldn't mind some good ol' mind pickery with ya kid!

I'm transparent about my trolling, false equivalence.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Time will tell.  

Obviously comes from her mother