KKK leader says that he is "glad" about Heather Heyer's death

Trump called them  "good people"...yeah Trump neo Nazis are good people...you fuckin racist prick

Source: MSN/NY Daily News

A North Carolina KKK leader says that he is “glad” that anti-white supremacist protester Heather Heyer was run down and killed in Virginia.

Neo-Nazi James Fields faces a murder charge for the death of 32-year-old Heyer, who was protesting an alt-right rally in Charlottesville before she was killed.

“I'm sorta glad that them people got hit and I'm glad that girl died,” Justin Moore “a Grand Dragon” in a KKK organization, told WBTV.

“They were a bunch of Communists out there protesting against somebody's freedom of speech, so it doesn't bother me that they got hurt at all.”

Read more: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/kkk-leader-says-that-he-is-glad-about-heather-heyers-death/ar-AAq9Z68?li=BBnb7Kz

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Trump called them  "good people"...yeah Trump neo Nazis are good people...you fuckin racist prick

WTF?  Straight out lies from the left lately.   You keep wondering why the liberals agenda is lost.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A North Carolina KKK leader says that he is “glad” that anti-white supremacist protester Heather Heyer was run down and killed in Virginia.

Neo-Nazi James Fields faces a murder charge for the death of 32-year-old Heyer, who was protesting an alt-right rally in Charlottesville before she was killed.

“I'm sorta glad that them people got hit and I'm glad that girl died,” Justin Moore “a Grand Dragon” in a KKK organization, told WBTV.

“They were a bunch of Communists out there protesting against somebody's freedom of speech, so it doesn't bother me that they got hurt at all.”

Read more: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/kkk-leader-says-that-he-is-glad-about-heather-heyers-death/ar-AAq9Z68?li=BBnb7Kz

he specifically called the people protesting the removal of the statute good people

By what you are implying makes you one hell of a racist MC.. like big time racist.. 

:lol: 

I thought I heard the most fucked up thing this morning when Dodge had to apologize and pull all traces of their  " Road kills nights" sponsor in Pontiac.  A campaign they have been doing for two years.  You would think it would go without saying but, "Chrysler is not a neo-Nazi hate group who supports running over people with their cars" .

Congrats you beat it.

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Wow, this guy sounds just like Zambonski

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So every single person at those rallies were violent and evil. :lol:   

Just now, Highmark said:

So every single person at those rallies were violent and evil. :lol:   

Well if you show up to participate in a white power, KKK, Nazi rally it's a safe assumption that you're a miserable piece of human garbage.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Well if you show up to participate in a white power, KKK, Nazi rally it's a safe assumption that you're a miserable piece of human garbage.

I have showed up at a democrat rally.....that doesn't make me human garbage.:lol2:

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Same could be said about those that hate whites because of "white privilege" or political affiliation.   There is no difference Ice.   

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I have showed up at a democrat rally.....that doesn't make me human garbage.:lol2:

You're human garbage regardless of where you go

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Same could be said about those that hate whites because of "white privilege" or political affiliation.   There is no difference Ice.   

The difference is "white privilege" is a real thing and racism against blacks by whites has been around forever.  

There is no justification or excuse for showing up and participating in a white power rally.  None.

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The difference is "white privilege" is a real thing and racism against blacks by whites has been around forever.  

There is no justification or excuse for showing up and participating in a white power rally.  None.

:lol:   Coming from a citizen of one of the whitest countries on the planet.  

Edited by Highmark

13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

ahahahahaaaaa.  Dude.  Just stop. :lol: 

How about everyone there, left and right, were a bunch of delusional hipster faggots, who spend too much time on the internet?  Seriously, all that piss and vinegar.....over what?

Just now, Mainecat said:

The country fought to eliminate Nazis decades ago and 400,000 American soldiers gave their lives. The fact that many here support them today...fuckin sick

Who supports Nazi's you pant shitting senile FUCK, name one fucking member, fuck you're a racist POS :finger3: 

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The country fought to eliminate Nazis decades ago and 400,000 American soldiers gave their lives. The fact that many here support them today...fuckin sick

How is that Suzuki motor treating you Jap hater?

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Between that and the Russians you should go down into your bunker.

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No one supports nazis, or white nationalists you dim bulb.

26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Way more than 400k soldiers have died to protect the rights afforded us in the constitution and you support politicians who are trampling those rights. Go fuck yourself you sanctimonious retarded piece of unamerican trash

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Way more than 400k soldiers have died to protect the rights afforded us in the constitution and you support politicians who are trampling those rights. Go fuck yourself you sanctimonious retarded piece of unamerican trash

Nazis you stupid drunk fuck....the thread is about Neo Nazis....Jesus your a stupid fuck.

Another Nazi KKK supporter rears his head here

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Nazis you stupid drunk fuck....the thread is about Neo Nazis....Jesus your a stupid fuck.

So anyone that does not agree with your convoluted logic is Nazi sympathizer and a Russian bot :lol:

you' re even more pathetic than I thought  :lmao:

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You didnt say shit about the skinheads prior to the media leading you by the nose to them and getting you whipped into a retarded frenzy......you are a brain dead hack spewing whatever faggot ass shit makes the headlines. The sooner every person like you dies the better off we will all be. Now get back to shouting at orderlies about your full bedpan....fucking retard

Edited by f7ben