Check your flywheel bolts!

4 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I young racer we use to sponsor had the tranny fall off his car a couple summers ago.  Speared the gas tank on it's exit out the back.

I was asking a friend of mine how much his pulling tractor makes.  He thinks it is in the 4000hp range.  No thanks!  

The big stuff like that is fun to watch, but I really want to see the carnage of a good truck up as some 20 something year old with his bro'dozer scatters a spendy piece of his truck down the track.  

Seen pics of this one from the Willmar MN pull on pulloff

pulloff2.JPG

pulloff3.JPG

Edited by dz246

• Platinum Contributing Member

Driving back from MSU early one sunday morning and at about 70 mph the drive shaft let loose on my 77 CJ5. It was still connected to the rear end, rotated around and beat the living snot out of the fiberglass floor pan. I'm just glad it didn't stick in the ground and pole vault me

17 hours ago, dz246 said:

Seen pics of this one from the Willmar MN pull on pulloff

pulloff2.JPG

pulloff3.JPG

The guy I know pulled right after the John Deere that had a similar unplanned disassembly earlier this summer.  He was probably at that one too.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

The guy I know pulled right after the John Deere that had a similar unplanned disassembly earlier this summer.  He was probably at that one too.  

Thats my pass from the one time I hooked the bosses pull truck. Won by 8 feet.

IMG_20160610_201541.jpg

22 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I young racer we use to sponsor had the tranny fall off his car a couple summers ago.  Speared the gas tank on it's exit out the back.

I was asking a friend of mine how much his pulling tractor makes.  He thinks it is in the 4000hp range.  No thanks!  

The big stuff like that is fun to watch, but I really want to see the carnage of a good truck up as some 20 something year old with his bro'dozer scatters a spendy piece of his truck down the track.  

Friend builds these out in Idaho. For pulling.

IMG_28381.thumb.jpg.9ba33a07ddf5a098ec11a6c90ea61cdd.jpg

• Like 1