FSCE's Nazi Sympathizer's and Your Grand Wizard...

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

We mustn't forget, its all Trumps fault.  Economy is humming along, markets are on fire, job prospects are the best they've been in years, and these nitwits are sitting in their basement, trying to find new ways to kill and maim fellow Americans.  Beyond pathetic.

yep, and it all started jan 21, and prior to that it was all fake :lol:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

No one said they were, just that they were equally pathetic, wrong, hate mongers.  Hating different things, but still haters.

Your lack of a formal education is glaring dude.  Critical thinking is not in your repertoire apparently.

So you're saying hating people who promote genocide as a part of their political ideology makes you just as bad as people who promote genocide as part of their political ideology?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No one said they were, just that they were equally pathetic, wrong, hate mongers.  Hating different things, but still haters.

Your lack of a formal education is glaring dude.  Critical thinking is not in your repertoire apparently.

well that's where you're wrong ya fucking dumbass.

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

What's really funny is you actually believe that drivel. :lmao: 

Good people in that crowd. Did you see them marching and chanting Jews will not replace us? Where is the video of the good people?

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

ICEWelcher sure loves him some FAKENEWS :lol: Fucking imbicile 

What is fake about calling people Nazis when they march and chant slogans against Jews? What is fake about the President saying their were some good people in those crowds? Trumptard

28 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So you're saying hating people who promote genocide as a part of their political ideology makes you just as bad as people who promote genocide as part of their political ideology?

That seemed to be Trumps message. 

Talk about manipulated.

If the Left could magically oust Trump and put Hillary in this would be gone like a fart in the wind.

Just like when Obama got in and the anti-war movement suddenly disappeared, even though he continued to murder brown people.  

White people thinking they need to protect poor black folks from the Nazis. :lol: 

I'd like to see them head down to Detroit in their costumes and see how it works out for them.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Talk about manipulated.

If the Left could magically oust Trump and put Hillary in this would be gone like a fart in the wind.

Just like when Obama got in and the anti-war movement suddenly disappeared, even though he continued to murder brown people.  

White people thinking they need to protect poor black folks from the Nazis. :lol: 

I'd like to see them head down to Detroit in their costumes and see how it works out for them.

This post shows perfectly how narrow the political spectrum is in some people's minds.

I see Zero difference between Trump Obama and Clinton. They are all oligarchs they are all traitors to humanity

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

And his loyalists are parroting that message. 

Providing Aid and comfort to Nazis used to be something that you would be executed for

Their brains are all scrambled because the Nazis are Trump supporters and the BLM/Antifa folks are fighting them.

What should be an easy condemnation of Nazis turns into defence of them due to conflicted loyalties and you end up with stupid false equivalencies and arguments about permits.

3 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Remember he bought into a man cave at the local track so he could play race car driver in his Fauxbra and Lotus?

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, the car condo. :lol:

I didn't realize it was at a track though.

Yah somthing you two clowns could never dream of ever being able to afford :)

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

And his loyalists are parroting that message. 

Providing Aid and comfort to Nazis used to be something that you would be executed for

I'm sure Hillary's response would be the same as Dump's....:snack:

:lmao: 

42 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This post shows perfectly how narrow the political spectrum is in some people's minds.

I see Zero difference between Trump Obama and Clinton. They are all oligarchs they are all traitors to humanity

And Bernouts differ how?  :snack:

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that's funny, I could have sworn I saw some recent Hillary threads....some of which you responded to.

In all seriousness - is there anybody Dumber and more clueless than Doe Dumber?  Notice how he copies lines from other Clown Posse member?  And how tries to tag along in some conversations and act intelligent :lmao: It's obvious and funny as hell. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

In all seriousness - is there anybody Dumber and more clueless than Doe Dumber?  Notice how he copies lines from other Clown Posse member?  And how tries to tag along in some conversations and act intelligent :lmao: It's obvious and funny as hell. 

he is a riot. again, I think he's a kid using his dad's computer. likely being home schooled. :lol:

So  had Trump come out and pulled a Jimmy Fallon and gotten verklempt and emotional would  the left wing posse be praising him now? My guess is no they would not and instead be attacking him from some other angle so at the end of the day who really gives a fuck what they think...some people are cunts just to be cunts.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So  had Trump come out and pulled a Jimmy Fallon and gotten verklempt and emotional would  the left wing posse be praising him now? My guess is no they would not and instead be attacking him from some other angle so at the end of the day who really gives a fuck what they think...some people are cunts just to be cunts.

^^^^^ This!!!!!!!!! Since Election night on both accounts :thumb: 

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Had Trump came out against the Nazis and their ideals the story would have died. If he referred to them the same way he refers Radical Muslims, he would be normal.   Because the story is that Trump is defending Nazis. 

• Like 1