FSCE's Nazi Sympathizer's and Your Grand Wizard...

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What are the Dump/Bannon/Miller positives of their handling the Nazi's in VA?  Lil Momo?  Cinder Block?  Doe Dumber?  Any Clown Posse member - please list the positives..  :snack:

Bannon and Miller :lol: yah you arn't being fed propoganda from the leftard media :lmao: NEVER AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT IN HIS PEA SIZED BRAIN 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Didn't he get pinched at a race track?

'you can't be arrested on private property'

I thought it was a sled show or something, but maybe not. christ that clown was entertaining. watching mtm suck up to him was almost as entertaining.

These groups may have gained notoriety,  membership with the internet and now nonstop media coverage, but it is still the same shit from when I was a kid.

They are nothing but a bunch of bullshit talkers, desperate for anyone to listen to them.  Now they can reach kids on the internet, instead of having to recruit them from  the street.

I have seen and listened to them first hand. Even as a 16 yr old kid I knew they were a joke. Why don't they head down predominately black areas to protest instead of marching around in parks?  What kind of end game do you see here? Other than marching around with swastikas, what could these people possibly accomplish?

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

what's with the race tracks though?

Racetrack + alcohol + part indian = jail. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Didn't he get pinched at a race track?

'you can't be arrested on private property'

Zackly. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I thought it was a sled show or something, but maybe not. christ that clown was entertaining. watching mtm suck up to him was almost as entertaining.

Whatever happened to that guy? Didn't he ghost himself?

So when does Trump switch it up?

Never seen a white supremacist lie about being a white supremacist, yet the entire white house and everyone on this  board  is?

What is Trump waiting for?

He still posts awesome Huizyesque rants on facebook. All his buddies just suck his dick except Neal. Neal goes for the jugular with one of his classic vortex arguments.   Neal gets them all  twisted in a knot. 

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The single most obtuse and self absorbed creature on the planet. He resides in Anoka and often frequents race tracks, jails, and tanning booths.

Who has about 80 IQ point on the forums self proclaimed genius and stoner. No doubt the motivation for the bogus theory :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no idea. I thought he was in here, under a different name, but apparently not. I can't remember his handle, but the initials were "mtm"

I think he was pissed about someone talking about a bar in a small town where he lived. I guess he wanted to stay anonymous. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

He still posts awesome Huizyesque rants on facebook. All his buddies just suck his dick except Neal. Neal goes for the jugular with one of his classic vortex arguments.   Neal gets them all  twisted in a knot. 

does neal post on TBP much?

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

your buddy in the WH is emboldening these idiots, and has been since before the election. that is what giving them power and incentive, nothing else. 

I disagree with this. IMO the MSM is emboldening the fucktards as the MSM is doing everything they can to align the Neo-nazi cunts with Trump. Even on here you lefties are doing the same. I dont get that you dont see how all these threads that you guys start only gives them more propaganda, more screen time, more air time.. They cant run tv commercials for recruitment, but the MSM is doing that for them.. No different than what ISIS did, used our media in recruitment videos..Same thing is going to happen with the Nazi cunts..

Sometimes we all need to take a step back, remove the blinders, and think logically..:bc:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Remember he bought into a man cave at the local track so he could play race car driver in his Fauxbra and Lotus?

yep, the car condo. :lol:

I didn't realize it was at a track though.

Edited by Snoslinger