FSCE's Nazi Sympathizer's and Your Grand Wizard...

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not saying I completely agree or disagree here.

Previous Section: Overview of the fundamental right to protest

In some cases, government can require a permit as a condition of protest on public property. For example, government often can require a permit for parades in the streets, given the impact on vehicle traffic. Likewise, government often can require a permit for large protests in public parks and plazas, in order to ensure fairness among the various groups seeking to use the site.

On the other hand, the First Amendment generally bars government from requiring a permit when one person or a small group protest in a park, or when a group of any size protest on a public sidewalk in a manner that does not burden pedestrian or vehicle traffic. Such non-permitted protests might involve speeches, press conferences, signs, marches, chants, leaflets, expressive clothing, and efforts to speak with passersby. The absence of a permit for such protests simply does not burden any legitimate government interests. Thus, the Chicago Park District does not require a permit for gatherings in parks of fewer than 50 people. Likewise, the Chicago ordinance regulating public assembly does not require a permit for gatherings and marches on sidewalks that do not obstruct the normal flow of pedestrian traffic.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Misguided fools?   You're the fool for supporting their assertion to the highest levels of government - Dump, Miller, Bannon to name a few.  You've been played for the fool that you are.  Sorry - it is what it is. 

You are such a moron its painful to read you shit :guzzle: ignore is for the best

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Is it your moral authority that gets to decide that?

At some point there is someone who must make that moral decision. I'd prefer a nation of people who do that without having to be told by their government what to feel.

I find it curious how so many on here from the right will spend all day defending and shifting the posts to get a stab at antifa or BLM. Yet not one starts their thought with fuck the nazis and white power fucks with a rake. Partisanship has worked its magic. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

At some point there is someone who must make that moral decision. I'd prefer a nation of people who do that without having to be told by their government what to feel.

I find it curious how so many on here from the right will spend all day defending and shifting the posts to get a stab at antifa or BLM. Yet not one starts their thought with fuck the nazis and white power fucks with a rake. Partisanship has worked its magic. 

Yup

8 hours ago, Edmo said:

I'd like to club a nazi over the head too. That doesn't make it right. 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Irony :lol: 

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well,  I would never defend what those white power fucks do, but in the case of charlotte, I think the blame is on the one's inciting the violence.

15 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

4 pages of  just about everyone on the site saying what you suggest right here :thumb:

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well,  I would never defend what those white power fucks do, but in the case of charlotte, I think the blame is on the one's inciting the violence.

And why are you so certain that wasn't the white supremacists?

the fucked up thing is the MSM's nonstop barrage on this is only give more air time to the neo-nazi fucktards, Im not saying it should not be covered, but its only aiding their cause..

29 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wait a minute....you brag about your military career which you spent doing what the government told you to do and now you are here lecturing the rest of us.....GFY.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Wait a minute....you brag about your military career which you spent doing what the government told you to do and now you are here lecturing the rest of us.....GFY.

A) I never brag about my military career. I have posted with insight from being in the military, but I would have to ask you to show me anywhere where I "bragged".

B) What do you disagree with in my post? I am hardly lecturing. I just find it odd how many people would rather stand further towards the nazis then near antifa on this. I am not saying if you criticize antifa you are a Nazi and scum or that anyone here is straight up defending. 

C) Chill out, no need to get hostile :bc:

24 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You can't think for a minute that the nazis were not looking for a fight at the first second it was an option?

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

A) I never brag about my military career. I have posted with insight from being in the military, but I would have to ask you to show me anywhere where I "bragged".

B) What do you disagree with in my post? I am hardly lecturing. I just find it odd how many people would rather stand further towards the nazis then near antifa on this. I am not saying if you criticize antifa you are a Nazi and scum or that anyone here is straight up defending. 

You used to always talk about killing hajis or some such shit and you have definitely used it to talk down to those that haven't served. Not hostile just pointing it out. I absolutely do not support Neo Nazis, Skinheads, White Supremacists, etc.....I also think most of these Antifa disphits in the masks and shit need to chill the fuck out.

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You can't think for a minute that the nazis were not looking for a fight at the first second it was an option?

Nah they just carrried the shields, and wore helmets, and tactical vests and carried weapons just to look cool

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

i love the "prove unicorns aren't real" type arguments. common sense should prevail, but doesn't. why would the dems have done that? to help them win the election? nope, because they must have forgot about revealing it prior to the election. to use as an excuse for losing? nope, they, like many others, thought the election was in the bag. add in all the other facts - all the meetings, all the lies, all the denials, all the evidence of Russia doing this with other countries, etc etc etc etc etc

but then again, maybe if read a novel or two I'd have a better understanding as to how this could have transpired. right? :lol:

I disagree they had a pretty good  idea they were on deep shit . 

the Russia thing is just 1 of many excusexcuses and iorns in the fire to do anything they can to slow down any progress and attempt to delijit the guy. and I will say it is working sort of . but it is a loaded bomb thAt when it goes off had a real good chance at blowing them self up and driving that last nail.

so we know if no collusion is found the msm   will just quit talking . but that is no longer working . it will be glorious to watch all the ass hats plunging to there professional deaths 

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You are making it into a difference of opinions and resorting to violence from there... That would then be saying that the eradication of minority groups is simply an opinion over that of an atrocity. Gotta get that logic square on this. This isn't saying he's a dem and he's a repub. This is evil vs taking care of the evil. Anything less is straight up treasonous. They subscribe to Nazi ideals. They may be protected by the law, but any decent American should punch them in the throat. Not doing so makes one a sympathizer.

C'mon X. You're better and more intelligent than this. Emotions get the best of us in many cases. Failure to control them gets us in serious trouble more times than not. Prime example this past weekend. I despise the nazis and what they stand for and have stated that they have no place on this earth. That being said I'm not about to compromise my morals/ethics unless I'm put in a position where I'm forced too. Maybe that makes me a pussy in your eyes, but a sympathizer?????

27 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

C'mon X. You're better and more intelligent than this. Emotions get the best of us in many cases. Failure to control them gets us in serious trouble more times than not. Prime example this past weekend. I despise the nazis and what they stand for and have stated that they have no place on this earth. That being said I'm not about to compromise my morals/ethics unless I'm put in a position where I'm forced too. Maybe that makes me a pussy in your eyes, but a sympathizer?????

I wouldn't put too much stock in his and others words about beating up Nazis....mostly hot air and zero action.

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nothing wrong with some light bragging if you did some "gnar" shit.  AMIRITE?

But you gotta admit, this whole Nazi thing has you pretty ripped out of the frame.  It's kinda fun to see you get all "fists of fury"!!! :lmao:

Usually, I find you pretty cool calm and collective.  I guess you had a bad Nazi experience growing up or something? :lol:

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

true and when a crew came to counter protest wearing helmets and carrying sticks they got the opportunity.

as apposed to when BLM has a protest they start busting shit up with no counter protesters in site .

they are all shit bags just pointing out the obvious       

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nothing wrong with some light bragging if you did some "gnar" shit.  AMIRITE?

But you gotta admit, this whole Nazi thing has you pretty ripped out of the frame.  It's kinda fun to see you get all "fists of fury"!!! :lmao:

Usually, I find you pretty cool calm and collective.  I guess you had a bad Nazi experience growing up or something? :lol:

I have a lot of friends of who are black, Hispanic, etc. Many of which are like family. If someone ran their suck saying awful shit about your close friends and family, would you want to beat the fuck out of them? No different. Not even getting into the fact that nazis and their evil caused hundreds of thousands of American soldier deaths. Now these nationalist white supremacist folk want to cherish them like they were gods? Um naw bruh. Not gnar. 

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I have a lot of friends of who are black, Hispanic, etc. Many of which are like family. If someone ran their suck saying awful shit about your close friends and family, would you want to beat the fuck out of them? No different. Not even getting into the fact that nazis and their evil caused hundreds of thousands of American soldier deaths. Now these nationalist white supremacist folk want to cherish them like they were gods? Um naw bruh. Not gnar. 

I don't think most of these Nazi/ WS retards have much of a clue of history or much of anything for that matter. They just wanna belong somewhere.  And the place that accepted them is full of equal minded losers and haters looking so hard for attention.  That could be said about a lot of groups in America right now.

I'm with you on the friend family thing though.  But most mine can take care of themselves.  Makes me wonder why so many honkies are found opposing racism without the actual subjects they claim to be out there for.  It's bit telling of a people just looking for problems themselves if you ask me.

These skinhead/neo nazi/white supremacist fucks have been around for decades and the only reason they are garnering this attention is because they are being used to discredit Trump who could have avoided all of this by playing the media game better. Do I think Trump is a nazi no....a dumbass at times yes.