FSCE's Nazi Sympathizer's and Your Grand Wizard...

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

so neo-nazis and other white supremacists are nothing like hitler and Nazis?

In belief yes, in action no.

The only thing these clowns have killed is maybe a bean burrito and a large pizza.

I think we condemn their  behavior on their actions alone without bringing the holocaust into it for shock value.  

11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you're a fucking joke, dude. many others in here, the ones you seem to like "palling around" with, are just plain dumb and clueless. you, are not. the vast majority of americans, including some die hard repukes, were appalled at the things trump said today. but you, in here? "meh" hey what about the mayors of detroit?"

Why in the sweet fuck do you care who agrees with who and who thinks what?

You really think people like you and ICE are the arbiters of the truth? Do you think you have the only right assumptions, the right dots connected?

You say Trump is a narcissist, I think people like you 2 epitomize liberal elitism, with your high and mighty self righteousness.

"Who are you Smailes, to agree with THEM!!!!!! and not ME!!!!11111 I am correct!!!! You are not that stupid!!!!111"

In essence, "Come to the dark side, Smails....... I am your father."

Honestly, if Smails changes his opinions and started to follow you around agreeing like ICE does, would you even have respect for him?

Cause I wouldn't.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

You really think people like you and ICE are the arbiters of the truth? Do you think you have the only right assumptions, the right dots connected?

You say Trump is a narcissist, I think people like you 2 epitomize liberal elitism, with your high and mighty self righteousness.

"Who are you Smailes, to agree with THEM!!!!!! and not ME!!!!11111 I am correct!!!! You are not that stupid!!!!111"

Honestly, if Smails changes his opinions and started to follow you around agreeing like ICE does, would you even have respect for him?

Cause I wouldn't.

Nail on the head.....

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Cause I wouldn't.

why do you care what I care? see how that works? I've never called you out on this yet you seem worked up about it all the time. while I think you're a rw nut job, you're a consistent rw nut job. no, I don't expect smails or anyone else for that matter, to follow me over to the dark side. not at all. what I'd expect, or respect, is some honest opinions though. call a spade, a spade, without trying to deflect or equating an apple to an orange. don't get uptight about someone telling a lie about their age, but then giving them a pass on some major lies. if I put on a different hat in here, than what I wear outside of here, I'd find the entertainment of this place to be around 0.

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Now he is providing aid and comfort to Nazis and White Supremacists....fucking Scarborough and the rest of these clowns are off the rails....wow. Who here thinks Trump is responsible for this violence?

FAKENEWSMAINECUNT, Snot, Taintrider, AFJSPOOKFUCK, ICEWelcher some of the other wanabee Leftards :dunno: 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

why do you care what I care? see how that works? I've never called you out on this yet you seem worked up about it all the time. while I think you're a rw nut job, you're a consistent rw nut job. no, I don't expect smails or anyone else for that matter, to follow me over to the dark side. not at all. what I'd expect, or respect, is some honest opinions though. call a spade, a spade, without trying to deflect or equating an apple to an orange. don't get uptight about someone telling a lie about their age, but then giving them a pass on some major lies. if I put on a different hat in here, than what I wear outside of here, I'd find the entertainment of this place to be around 0.

95% of which you say YOU know what's right.

Who the fuck are you?

We give opinions and you shit on those who don't agree with YOU. If they have, in the past, had a similar opinion as you on a matter, you take it as an insult they don't agree with you 100%.

Be fucking happy he thinks at all.... otherwise we get Slopes and ICE's who stock your tampon supply for you/

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah really. you missed some of the more entertaining clowns, like webba and jammin. smails is not as blatant, but getting close. although he has spoken against trump on some minor shit, the fact that he leaves the big and obvious things alone, even defending him (like now), all the while jumping on us lefties for griping about the big things, is very telling. not to mention, very obvious.

Some hilarious shit from the clown hack who has been 100% :wrong: 100% of the time about everything for over two years :lmao: faggot 

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

95% of which you say YOU know what's right.

Who the fuck are you?

We give opinions and you shit on those who don't agree with YOU. If they have, in the past, had a similar opinion as you on a matter, you take it as an insult they don't agree with you 100%.

Be fucking happy he thinks at all.... otherwise we get Slopes and ICE's who stock your tampon supply for you/

I shit on your obviously biased "opinions" that make 0 fucking sense. great example - you and some other nitwits thinking the Donald jr/Russia meeting was a collaboration by the dems, well before the election. now to believe that, one is either downright stupid, very uninformed, or a hack. so I shit on it.

Edited by Snoslinger

49 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Really? My dad and my uncles, aunts  fought the Nazis in WWII to eliminate Hitler and stop his murderous regime that killed millions of Jews.

Neo Nazis groups should never be allowed to assemble after WWII..EVER... I understand freedom of speech perfectly.

Count me in to counter protest what neo Nazis stand for.

well what about your beloved KKK they were alive and thriving after WW2 started endorsed run and  respected by the DFL in your voting life.were they allowed to be there ? those are your people  

36 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

gmafb. many of you thought trump was the perfect option - an outsider, a wealthy businessman, a swamp drainer. we told you he's an asshat, a liar, and has no business running the country. rather than just admit us lefties were right, you'll double down on the stupidity. denying the Russian collusion thing is a great example. enjoy it while it lasts, because the gop is going down, starting the next election.

You're a liar and a hack, stupid as all fuck actually oh and :wrong: about everything for over two years :finger: 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I shit on your obviously biased "opinions" that make 0 fucking sense. great example - you and some other nitwits thinking the Donald jr/Russia meeting was a collaboration by the dems, well before the election. now to believe that one is either downright stupid, very uninformed, or a hack. so I shit on it.

All you got to do is show otherwise. :dunno: Not conjecture, but the bottom line truth.

But beyond that, let me ask you:

To you think it is beyond reason that it could NOT have happened like that? Are you saying the democrats and left over Obama people could NOT have done it?

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Examples :snack:

Besides himself being black..... :lol: 

really you need examples of race tension going back more than 8 years you miserable twat?

Details about the KKK  founding are murky -- including the exact year it began. Some cite 1865 as its start, others say it was 1867. Historians generally agree it was founded by a handful of Confederate veterans in Pulaski, Tenn. as a social fraternity and it quickly changed into a violent group that terrorized newly empowered black and white Republicans in the South.

is that far enough back for you ? 

Just now, Snake said:

All you got to do is show otherwise. :dunno: Not conjecture, but the bottom line truth.

But beyond that, let me ask you:

To you think it is beyond reason that it could NOT have happened like that? Are you saying the democrats and left over Obama people could NOT have done it?

:lol:

i love the "prove unicorns aren't real" type arguments. common sense should prevail, but doesn't. why would the dems have done that? to help them win the election? nope, because they must have forgot about revealing it prior to the election. to use as an excuse for losing? nope, they, like many others, thought the election was in the bag. add in all the other facts - all the meetings, all the lies, all the denials, all the evidence of Russia doing this with other countries, etc etc etc etc etc

but then again, maybe if read a novel or two I'd have a better understanding as to how this could have transpired. right? :lol:

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

really you need examples of race tension going back more than 8 years you miserable twat?

Details about the KKK  founding are murky -- including the exact year it began. Some cite 1865 as its start, others say it was 1867. Historians generally agree it was founded by a handful of Confederate veterans in Pulaski, Tenn. as a social fraternity and it quickly changed into a violent group that terrorized newly empowered black and white Republicans in the South.

is that far enough back for you ? 

I'm pretty sure he was asking dumbski for Obama examples?

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

i love the "prove unicorns aren't real" type arguments. common sense should prevail, but doesn't. why would the dems have done that? to help them win the election? nope, because they must have forgot about revealing it prior to the election. to use as an excuse for losing? nope, they, like many others, thought the election was in the bag. add in all the other facts - all the meetings, all the lies, all the denials, all the evidence of Russia doing this with other countries, etc etc etc etc etc

but then again, maybe if read a novel or two I'd have a better understanding as to how this could have transpired. right? :lol:

And there is the dot connecting defense.

"If you don't see my dot connecting, I can't be held accountable."

This type of thing is chump change for people in Washington, and you just lap it up like a thirsty dog.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah really. you missed some of the more entertaining clowns, like webba and jammin. smails is not as blatant, but getting close. although he has spoken against trump on some minor shit, the fact that he leaves the big and obvious things alone, even defending him (like now), all the while jumping on us lefties for griping about the big things, is very telling. not to mention, very obvious.

What a whiny little bitch you sound like. Boo fucking hoo Biggie won't stay on my side!!! :baby:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

just the opposite ya dipshit. peer pressure would have made me not vote Clinton. or at a minimum, not admitting it in here. :news:

btw how's the "they're both the same" working for ya? :lol: you and your fellow jill stein voters are a joke, and own some of this. but keep pretending this is what you wanted, or Bernie would have beaten trump. I know it helps you sleep better at night.

I'm constantly told by partisan asshats that both parties do the same thing, it's just the Dems who were exposed.

So in one breath you say I should vote for Dems because they're different/better than Republicans, but in the next you say they both do the same shit. 

So which is it?

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

just the opposite ya dipshit. peer pressure would have made me not vote Clinton. or at a minimum, not admitting it in here. :news:

btw how's the "they're both the same" working for ya? :lol: you and your fellow jill stein voters are a joke, and own some of this. but keep pretending this is what you wanted, or Bernie would have beaten trump. I know it helps you sleep better at night.

Ho. Ly. Fuck.

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm constantly told by partisan asshats that both parties do the same thing, it's just the Dems who were exposed.

So in one breath you say I should vote for Dems because they're different/better than Republicans, but in the next you say they both do the same shit. 

So which is it?

there are some similarities, no doubt. but trump and the current blend of teabagging gop'ers are nothing like the dems, in most areas. how the fuck you can't see that by now is astonishing. you should have done everything in your power to stop trump. you didn't. you knew stein didn't have a chance, you thought Hillary was going to win it, and you wanted to make yourself feel a little better by making a stance and telling everyone you voted stein. I wanted Bernie, still do, far more than Hillary. but when it came down to two options, I chose the better. I own nothing in this mess, you do. if trump, sessions, or any of his other picks haven't caused a thorn in your side yet, I hope they soon do. :bc:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

there are some similarities, no doubt. but trump and the current blend of teabagging gop'ers are nothing like the dems, in most areas. how the fuck you can't see that by now is astonishing. you should have done everything in your power to stop trump. you didn't. you knew stein didn't have a chance, you thought Hillary was going to win it, and you wanted to make yourself feel a little better by making a stance and telling everyone you voted stein. I wanted Bernie, still do, far more than Hillary. but when it came down to two options, I chose the better. I own nothing in this mess, you do. if trump, sessions, or any of his other picks haven't caused a thorn in your side yet, I hope they soon do. :bc:

Ho. Ly. Fuck.

You are really that un-self aware aren't you?