FSCE's Nazi Sympathizer's and Your Grand Wizard...

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

That's my younger cousin and his dog about 10 years ago :read: 

You know SR feverishly searched the forum for that pic...and now look what you went and did. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

You know SR feverishly searched the forum for that pic...and now look what you went and did. :lol:

:lol: I know...I can't stop laughing about it

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

That's my younger cousin and his dog about 10 years ago :read: 

What a faggot. 

Quoting slave owner and rapist Jefferson too? :lol: 

Where is Slinger to lump himself in with the smartest guy on the forum? 9_9

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

It happened to you just last election.

just the opposite ya dipshit. peer pressure would have made me not vote Clinton. or at a minimum, not admitting it in here. :news:

btw how's the "they're both the same" working for ya? :lol: you and your fellow jill stein voters are a joke, and own some of this. but keep pretending this is what you wanted, or Bernie would have beaten trump. I know it helps you sleep better at night.

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Man...I'm new to this circus but, peer pressure?  On an internet forum?  Really?  No fucking way.  And Biggie?  I've seen him speak out against Trump and everyone else in here when he disagreed...including me (the fucker!!!).  So, I think he's pretty strong headed in his own views.

Hey Granny Hawkins....how's my waffling of your nuts feel?  You like?  FAGGOT!!!!

:lol:

yeah really. you missed some of the more entertaining clowns, like webba and jammin. smails is not as blatant, but getting close. although he has spoken against trump on some minor shit, the fact that he leaves the big and obvious things alone, even defending him (like now), all the while jumping on us lefties for griping about the big things, is very telling. not to mention, very obvious.

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

No I am not . but do you think the counter protesters who showed up with helmets and bats just brought that stuff to the party for visual effect ?

do you think if they just ignored the wack jobs there would have been riots and fights on every corner all weekend ? or do you think the dip shits would have had there day and went home ?

I get the counter protest but you know a big hunk of them went the party to do more than counter protest . if you think otherwise you are a fool   

Really? My dad and my uncles, aunts  fought the Nazis in WWII to eliminate Hitler and stop his murderous regime that killed millions of Jews.

Neo Nazis groups should never be allowed to assemble after WWII..EVER... I understand freedom of speech perfectly.

Count me in to counter protest what neo Nazis stand for.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Really? My dad and my uncles, aunts  fought the Nazis in WWII to eliminate Hitler and stop his murderous regime that killed millions of Jews.

Neo Nazis groups should never be allowed to assemble after WWII..EVER... I understand freedom of speech perfectly.

Count me in to counter protest what neo Nazis stand for.

This is fine, but to try act like these people are some continuation of Hitler and WW2 Nazi is silly.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yeah really. you missed some of the more entertaining clowns, like webba and jammin. smails is not as blatant, but getting close. although he has spoken against trump on some minor shit, the fact that he leaves the big and obvious things alone, even defending him (like now), all the while jumping on us lefties for griping about the big things, is very telling. not to mention, very obvious.

I hate myself every day for missing some of that old shit I hear about.  

Man, honestly, you are really missing some of the points a lot of us are throwing back at your side here.  You see it as "defending Trump", while some of it is...A LOT is not.  It's simply calling out the hypocrisy and blatant lies your side is working as hard as they can to further an agenda that has clearly been voted out.  You think most of us thought Trump was the perfect option  Good grief.  I know a lot of people were like me that weren't going to vote at all.  But the MSM's and Democrats clearly (and illegitimately) pushing a flawd and corrupt candidate made up A LOT of minds in America what had to be done.  It's time for a correction.  And it's gonna look gross for a while..especially to your side.  But in the end, we'll all be better and back on track for it....however it gets there.  And not to sugar coat it....this nation may really come to a head over this.  A big fat bloody one.  Sometimes it's just necessary.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I hate myself every day for missing some of that old shit I hear about.  

Man, honestly, you are really missing some of the points a lot of us are throwing back at your side here.  You see it as "defending Trump", while some of it is...A LOT is not.  It's simply calling out the hypocrisy and blatant lies your side is working as hard as they can to further an agenda that has clearly been voted out.  You think most of us thought Trump was the perfect option  Good grief.  I know a lot of people were like me that weren't going to vote at all.  But the MSM's and Democrats clearly (and illegitimately) pushing a flawd and corrupt candidate made up A LOT of minds in America what had to be done.  It's time for a correction.  And it's gonna look gross for a while..especially to your side.  But in the end, we'll all be better and back on track for it....however it gets there.  And not to sugar coat it....this nation may really come to a head over this.  A big fat bloody one.  Sometimes it's just necessary.

gmafb. many of you thought trump was the perfect option - an outsider, a wealthy businessman, a swamp drainer. we told you he's an asshat, a liar, and has no business running the country. rather than just admit us lefties were right, you'll double down on the stupidity. denying the Russian collusion thing is a great example. enjoy it while it lasts, because the gop is going down, starting the next election.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

gmafb. many of you thought trump was the perfect option - an outsider, a wealthy businessman, a swamp drainer. we told you he's an asshat, a liar, and has no business running the country. rather than just admit us lefties were right, you'll double down on the stupidity. denying the Russian collusion thing is a great example. enjoy it while it lasts, because the gop is going down, starting the next election.

Again.....

Image result for missing the point gif