Sad!

Just now, Anler said:

Why are people assholes?

Most have never been told (or shown) that idiotic actions have some rough consequences.  These idiots usually band together as a false safety mechanism.  Like zebras.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  Tru dat.  But I'd bet there may be a family member or two of the deceased that may enjoy the soothing sounds of white trash supremacist heads being split open and grey matter leaking out.

These idiots aren't gonna show up anyway.  All show and no go.  They, like Antifa, think they instill fear in the population with their idiotic propaganda.  

I wonder what the remaining few of these guys think, I'll bet they could never imagine.

DHF3aDtVwAAjRiy.jpg:large

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Most have never been told (or shown) that idiotic actions have some rough consequences.  These idiots usually band together as a false safety mechanism.  Like zebras.

STFU Dummy 👍

:lol: Lil Momo and more of his Internet tough guy bullshit :lmao: 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Retards.  Maybe Antifa, BLM and all the other half-witted representatives of the sad and disenfranchised protest coalition can head them off at the pass. They can really have a good dust up for all the marbles!  Trophies for everyone afterwords!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_2237.GIF

Did they recruit you to go to the funeral?

You'd like to dance on her grave you pathetic piece of shit.

16 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I wonder what the remaining few of these guys think, I'll bet they could never imagine.

Bet they never imagined that one day a President of the US would be defending Nazis.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I've been thinking about this for the last couple of days too.  I bet they'd be sick especially remembering their many friends they left on the battlefield fighting this same sick ideology.

"Never Forget"

Seems like many have

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I've been thinking about this for the last couple of days too.  I bet they'd be sick especially remembering their many friends they left on the battlefield fighting this same sick ideology.

"Never Forget"

Seems like many have

They would be mostly disgusted with liberals likely.

27 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hell man, they think the same of the nazis as the hippies: Imbeciles.      Nothing new about either of them. What they could never imagine is gay marriage.  Much less transsexuals.  Neither of our fathers (both vets) will watch any show with homos in it...they don't care how funny we tell them they are. :lol:

6 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

They would be mostly disgusted with liberals likely.

Yes.  Not sure why the left is trying to act like it's these retards that is disgusting the WW2 vets.  It's an interesting mindset for sure.

And still trying to figure out why, all of a sudden, these white supremacist nazi fucks seen new to some.  They've been around for as long as I can remember.

Actually, that's a lie.  I know EXACTLY why they are acting like it's all new.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Bet they never imagined that one day a President of the US would be defending Nazis.

Why the fuck you liberal weak faggots think you can speak for veterans is astoniahong to me.  I think you need to be branded.  A big fat "C".  You know what it stands for.

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Did they recruit you to go to the funeral?

You'd like to dance on her grave you pathetic piece of shit.

We should meet.  We can go kayaking together.  Do they make two ups?  Meh...I'm just gonna stuff you in the front and rear for counter ballasts.  DON'T YOU BLEED ON ME!!!

Seriously though...thank Allah for Social media, right?  Look how tough you can talk to people!!!!

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Why the fuck you liberal weak faggots think you can speak for veterans is astoniahong to me.  I think you need to be branded.  A big fat "C".  You know what it stands for.

Ok...where are the libs getting that Trump defended nazis from?

I haven't watched msm since last week.

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

They make up they're hatred and sad talking points as they go.  I haven't watched anything but local the last few days.  I'm sure they've labeled Trump a Nazi by now.  They gotta see what will stick to hold their putrid side together.  I wonder if they've figured out nobody else is listening to them?   

4 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

They get told how they should think and respond.  They want to equate defending freedom of speech with defending nazis....they are a misconstrued bunch.

• Like 1

Sorry but you dumb fucks don't seem to understand that Trump had no problem labelling Mexicans and Muslims as bad. 

But when it comes to Nazis, says, "wait a minute, there are some good people in that crowd"'

The bar keeps getting set lower. How low can Trump go and still have supporters? This is pretty low.

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sorry but you dumb fucks don't seem to understand that Trump had no problem labelling Mexicans and Muslims as bad. 

But when it comes to Nazis, says, "wait a minute, there are some good people in that crowd"'

The bar keeps getting set lower. How low can Trump go and still have supporters? This is pretty low.

he said they were not all Nazi and that statement is 100% correct . he said he was watching video from the Friday before the shit hit the fan and plenty of regular people were at the monument protesting changing history . did he lie ? no I watched the same fucking thing .  it started as a pretest to removing a statue and renaming a park

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

https://news.vice.com/story/vice-news-tonight-full-episode-charlottesville-race-and-terror

Here are Trumps good people. 

Which one are you Zambo?

again you stupid cunt was it all white power fuck sticks at the rally early on like Friday exactly like he said ? I don't give 2 fucks about any of the piles of shit from any side . you cunts would find something to bleed about no matter what he said .

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol: He labels everyone just like you Liberals do.