There was no hack , just like those of us with brains have said

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/14/russian-hacking-2016-election-nsa-member-says-trump-story-false

Binney examined the metdata and came to the same conclusion as anyone with a brain , the data was not transmitted because the speed it was transferred was far too fast. It was ripped from a local machine and leaked. The whole Russia thing is bogus bullshit cooked up by Podesta et al 

Seth Rich leaked the DNC emails....the end

1 minute ago, Rw06GT said:

I can't wait for Ice's mensa level post on this. :lmao:

The dude is a meat puppet follower ......he cant get his mind around the fact that those in control lie to him everytime they open their mouths

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The dude is a meat puppet follower ......he cant get his mind around the fact that those in control lie to him everytime they open their mouths

Anybody who has ever read more than 1 book in school knows what the government  is capable of.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

So you refuse to believe the USIC because they do nothing but lie to you, and instead choose to believe the very same USIC?

:lol:

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/14/russian-hacking-2016-election-nsa-member-says-trump-story-false

Binney examined the metdata and came to the same conclusion as anyone with a brain , the data was not transmitted because the speed it was transferred was far too fast. It was ripped from a local machine and leaked. The whole Russia thing is bogus bullshit cooked up by Podesta et al 

Seth Rich leaked the DNC emails....the end

It'll be fun to go through the quotes and find the sheeple... :lmao:

13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

So you refuse to believe the USIC because they do nothing but lie to you, and instead choose to believe the very same USIC?

The metadata proves it was not a hack and these experts confirmed what the forensic analysis told us long ago.....sorry you are so biased you cant accept the blatant truth. You should probably kill yourself 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you can play semantics and be obtuse all you like .....Assange has fingered Rich as the leaker from the start and to call it thinly veiled is a stretch. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The metadata proves it was not a hack and these experts confirmed what the forensic analysis told us long ago.....sorry you are so biased you cant accept the blatant truth. You should probably kill yourself 

Nope, the Forensicator BS proves nothing.

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/08/the-nation-article-about-the-dnc-hack-is-incoherent.html

10 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

that is the biggest pile of retarded dumbed down shit I have ever read ..talk about lacking any proof or coherence at all. My god I cannot believe you suck that shit up.

• Platinum Contributing Member

The whole Russia narrative started by the DNC email "hack" and the fake Trump dossier.    Poor libtards. :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

The whole Russia narrative started by the DNC email "hack" and the fake Trump dossier.    Poor libtards. :lol:  

talk about a pathetic pile of shit......and it exposes our USIC as complicit in trying to sew unrest and lies in all that they do....nevermind their media lapdogs

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

Sounds like F7Ben has been drinking too much Cult 45.

DERP DERP DERP DERP>>>>>DERPDY DERPRYYY DERP 

Fucking low IQ Low T half man cock gargling faggot 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

that is the biggest pile of retarded dumbed down shit I have ever read ..talk about lacking any proof or coherence at all. My god I cannot believe you suck that shit up.

And yet it's more plausible than the garbage you posted about some anonymous super metadata researcher with a geek superhero name

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

And yet it's more plausible than the garbage you posted about some anonymous super metadata researcher with a geek superhero name

I just posted a group of NSA analysts agreeing the the position of said metadata researcher ......you had been asking where the experts were to back up these claims and now you have them you fucking moron ....

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I just posted a group of NSA analysts agreeing the the position of said metadata researcher ......you had been asking where the experts were to back up these claims and now you have them you fucking moron ....

Give ii up Bhen.... just let it all come out and watch.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

If you believe even 1 tenth of that bull shit you're one of the most ignorant people on the planet.  Anyone with half a brain can follow along with the metadata stuff.  Brian Feldman is a complete fucking retard if he doesn't understand what went down within the DNC.  

• Like 1