what do you think of this photo??

11 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I've only seen the one of his cesspool pond that he lives in that vince posted and the one that Mongo threatened to sue the repo guy over

:lies: and more :lies: from wpid-5fb24efe-5e04-4123-ae3e-2dfa3b0869d

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Exactly.  No deep southern drawl but no nasally yankee whine either.  They sounded like typical girls from Colorado.  As mentioned, when I got back on the road I was thinking where in the fuck are we.  This has to be a college town or something.  Within 5 minutes we pass a sign saying Welcome to Ohio.   5 minutes before we stopped we were in Pennsylvania.  It was fairly strange to say the least.  

Alaska is kind of on its own up there. Down here they usually have those little signs on the side of the road if you're paying attention. Welcome to Ohio... :lol: 

Just now, Edmo said:

Alaska is kind of on its own up there. Down here they usually have those little signs on the side of the road if you're paying attention. Welcome to Ohio... :lol: 

Hahaha.   Our state is pretty big.  Sometimes it takes several hours to drive from one borough (county) to the next.  When entering/exiting the next borough there is often a "welcome to" or "thank you for visiting" the borough sign.  

When traveling west on I70 from DC to Columbus you pass through like 5 states in about an hours time. It's obviously more than an hour but it's kinda strange going through Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio.  The sign says welcome to West Virginia, minutes later you are in Pennsylvania then an hour later you're in West Virginia again and 10 minutes after that you are in Ohio.  You're like, weren't we in West Virginia about an hour ago?  Then BOOM, you're in Ohio.  

I70 west from the East Coast is a pretty cool road. There is some of it that is a little rough but for the most part is is pretty cool for an Interstate.  It beats the heck out of I80 or I90 going west that's for sure.  Nothing worse than a long straight boring road when all you see Semi's in every direction.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha.   Our state is pretty big.  Sometimes it takes several hours to drive from one borough (county) to the next.  When entering/exiting the next borough there is often a "welcome to" or "thank you for visiting" the borough sign.  

When traveling west on I70 from DC to Columbus you pass through like 5 states in about an hours time. It's obviously more than an hour but it's kinda strange going through Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio.  The sign says welcome to West Virginia, minutes later you are in Pennsylvania then an hour later you're in West Virginia again and 10 minutes after that you are in Ohio.  You're like, weren't we in West Virginia about an hour ago?  Then BOOM, you're in Ohio.  

I70 west from the East Coast is a pretty cool road. There is some of it that is a little rough but for the most part is is pretty cool for an Interstate.  It beats the heck out of I80 or I90 going west that's for sure.  Nothing worse than a long straight boring road when all you see Semi's in every direction.  

I love West Virginia. Some great spots to camp and get out in the woods. Beautiful scenery. And the people are real. I'm sure you would enjoy spending more time down there. :bc: 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I love West Virginia. Some great spots to camp and get out in the woods. Beautiful scenery. And the people are real. I'm sure you would enjoy spending more time down there. :bc: 

No doubt about that.  It's funny to hear snooty liberals make fun of people from southern or perceived southern states but the reality is there are some good people and beautiful areas in those states.

ActionFagJoe cracks me up the most.  Talking shit about places he's never been to before.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Anytime you get away from the larger cities, the people are really nice.

26 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

No doubt about that.  It's funny to hear snooty liberals make fun of people from southern or perceived southern states but the reality is there are some good people and beautiful areas in those states.

ActionFagJoe cracks me up the most.  Talking shit about places he's never been to before.  

That Bipolar fraud POS hasn't been more than 20miles from where he was born :guzzle: 

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

West Virginia seems nice!

Morgantown and after that aside from scenery i've never been a big fan.  Maybe i'm missing something there?  

FYI- dont take a customer to a strip club there even if they give you a purchase order and beg. 

24 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Been to WV on vacation about 10 times. Hands down one of the best places to ATV/SXS in the country. Never saw many hot ladies? Though I tend to steer clear of Wallmart.

Boone County no doubt :news: 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Been to WV on vacation about 10 times. Hands down one of the best places to ATV/SXS in the country. Never saw many hot ladies? Though I tend to steer clear of Wallmart.

I can see that.  Looks like great terrain for ATV riding.  

• Like 1

When I go there I don't spend much time in the cities. George Washington national forest, Seneca rocks, Potomac river, cheat river, dolly sods, all cool paces to visit.

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I saw he picture he posted of a guy standing on the wall of a Fort with a cannon and cannon balls in the background.  White sneakers and golf shorts.  No one believed that was him..............

The picture below is the one that made him threaten the snowmobile club with a lawsuit, did cannonball man match anyone below?

3 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I've only seen the one of his cesspool pond that he lives in that vince posted and the one that Mongo threatened to sue the repo guy over

I've seen a few such as the Momoisis pic, @jammin has a picture of Momo in a chopper :lol: 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

I-70 is a very cool road for an Interstate, I know you had a motorhome but holy fuck the US, state and county roads in that area are to die for, also some great whitewater rafting on the Youghiogheny based out of Ohiopyle PA, campgrounds too :bc: 

http://www.laurelhighlands.com/

momo.jpg

momo isis.jpg

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The picture below is the one that made him threaten the snowmobile club with a lawsuit, did cannonball man match anyone below?

I've seen a few such as the Momoisis pic, @jammin has a picture of Momo in a chopper :lol: 

I-70 is a very cool road for an Interstate, I know you had a motorhome but holy fuck the US, state and county roads in that area are to die for, also some great whitewater rafting on the Youghiogheny based out of Ohiopyle PA, campgrounds too :bc: 

momo.jpg

momo isis.jpg

Cannonball man and the mysterious momo pictured above are definitely not the same person.  

We will be back through the area for sure.  I was on a mission that trip but there is no doubt we will be back for sure.  

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

momo.jpg

momo isis.jpg

The last pic is hilarious 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The picture below is the one that made him threaten the snowmobile club with a lawsuit, did cannonball man match anyone below? :lies: 

I've seen a few such as the Momoisis pic, @jammin has a picture of Momo in a chopper :lol::lies: 

momo.jpg

momo isis.jpg

All fucking :lies: and fabricated :bullshit: from the midget penis headed dago