what do you think of this photo??

22 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

West Virginia seems nice!

We drove through West Virginia in May headed to Columbus.  We stopped at a brand spanking new Walmart just east Wheeling in a small town called Triadelphia.  There was a couple of things my wife wanted for the motorhome that she thought she could find at Walmart.  Ok, I shit you not, every single female in the place was gorgeous, dressed in yoga pants and running shoes.  The place was full of 20-30 year old females with a few in the 40-50 age group mixed in.  After being in there about 10 minutes I asked my wife if she noticed anything different about this Walmart besides the fact that it's brand new.  She said "yea, there are no fat people in here"  I said "exactly and they are all pretty nice looking".

Once we parked for the night I got on google maps to figure out where we actually were.  When I figured out we were in West Virginia I was floored.  When traveling West on 70 you travel through 3 states in about 20 minutes so it's hard to keep track of exactly where you are.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Except for the FACT I have posted pictures and am not fat, ugly or stupid :flush: 

Lies. all lies all the time.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Pictures?  Like more than one?  

You have been here a long time, have you ever seen a picture of Momo?

26 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

We drove through West Virginia in May headed to Columbus.  We stopped at a brand spanking new Walmart just east Wheeling in a small town called Triadelphia.  There was a couple of things my wife wanted for the motorhome that she thought she could find at Walmart.  Ok, I shit you not, every single female in the place was gorgeous, dressed in yoga pants and running shoes.  The place was full of 20-30 year old females with a few in the 40-50 age group mixed in.  After being in there about 10 minutes I asked my wife if she noticed anything different about this Walmart besides the fact that it's brand new.  She said "yea, there are no fat people in here"  I said "exactly and they are all pretty nice looking".

Once we parked for the night I got on google maps to figure out where we actually were.  When I figured out we were in West Virginia I was floored.  When traveling West on 70 you travel through 3 states in about 20 minutes so it's hard to keep track of exactly where you are.  

Really throws a wrench in the gap toothed Appalachian narrative. Mid southern girls are hawt. Not too far south that they're dumb as shit, but not too far north to have their nose in the clouds.

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Really throws a wrench in the gap toothed Appalachian narrative. Mid southern girls are hawt. Not too far south that they're dumb as shit, but not too far north to have their nose in the clouds.

Exactly.  No deep southern drawl but no nasally yankee whine either.  They sounded like typical girls from Colorado.  As mentioned, when I got back on the road I was thinking where in the fuck are we.  This has to be a college town or something.  Within 5 minutes we pass a sign saying Welcome to Ohio.   5 minutes before we stopped we were in Pennsylvania.  It was fairly strange to say the least.  

16 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Lies. all lies all the time.

You have been here a long time, have you ever seen a picture of Momo?

I saw he picture he posted of a guy standing on the wall of a Fort with a cannon and cannon balls in the background.  White sneakers and golf shorts.  No one believed that was him..............

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I saw he picture he posted of a guy standing on the wall of a Fort with a cannon and cannon balls in the background.  White sneakers and golf shorts.  No one believed that was him..............

Ballsack :owned: 

18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I've only seen the one of his cesspool pond that he lives in that vince posted and the one that Mongo threatened to sue the repo guy over