Leftards want Washington and Jefferson removed from Mt Rushmore for being slave ownership

Just now, polaris550 said:

I got my first passport last year, to go to Canada. Problem is I can't leave some older relatives, and I don't want to leave the real young ones.  So, I guess I'm stuck in this shithole of a country. I guess I'll have to lock 'n load, and hope for the best. 

Webba kivalo tells a different story but yea, it has to do with the real young ones. :bc:  

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There is no such thing as different races.  There is only the human race.  You're a RACIST!  

Fuck...my head started to hurt even tryping that nonsense.  This is what liberals feel like?  No wonder they're always sad and bitter.  SHIT!

You mean to tell me if you had to sit next to a 78 year old Hindu in full garb, on a flight from O'Hare to Logan, and all you could smell was their curry/garlic breath, that you would be OK with that???? :nuts2:

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You remember how webba started stalking you and calling you out over the littlest things?  Well fast forward to kivalo.  Same MO.  Same style.  It's him dude. :bc: 

So, Kivalo has BEER-CAN arms??????:lol2::lol2::lol2:

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Webba kivalo tells a different story but yea, it has to do with the real young ones. :bc:  

Znotty is on the way to deliver a serious ASS KICKIN" in New Bedford. :groin:

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

You mean to tell me if you had to sit next to a 78 year old Hindu in full garb, on a flight from O'Hare to Logan, and all you could smell was their curry/garlic breath, that you would be OK with that???? :nuts2:

Not for a second.  And I won't do it either.   

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I don't really appreciate how a lot of these guys have been treating you since you came back.  I figured you should know. :bc:  

Came back from where? 

15 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I got my first passport last year, to go to Canada. Problem is I can't leave some older relatives, and I don't want to leave the real young ones.  So, I guess I'm stuck in this shithole of a country. I guess I'll have to lock 'n load, and hope for the best. 

Yeah I have 2 young ones so I am kinda stuck too. 

11 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Good thing you don't have to sit on a plane full of them to India.

10 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I remember one of the first jobs I had as a student I worked at this small machining foundry place and I was working a press beside a paki chick and after a few hour I had to ask to move because the constant smell of curry was going to make me puke, that was like 35 years ago and I just gagged a bit thinking about it :puke: 

• Gold Member
Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Don't try to deny it Terry.  It's obvious to everyone.  

My name is Brad, I'm from Auburn NY and currently live in New Bedford. Further more I only sometimes harass MZN/Polaris550. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Yeah I have 2 young ones so I am kinda stuck too. 

Alaska? I don't think you have too much to worry about. Maybe a stray wolf or two, but at least you don't have to worry about hordes of leftists coming down your street. 

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Alaska? I don't think you have too much to worry about. Maybe a stray wolf or two, but at least you don't have to worry about hordes of leftists coming down your street. 

Just snowmobiling gnomes!

Just now, polaris550 said:

Alaska if chock full of misfits.  Everyone is running from something.  You would fit in well here.  One of the larger kennels is looking for someone to help pick up around the yard.  It would be a great job for you.  

summ2.jpg

11 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I remember one of the first jobs I had as a student I worked at this small machining foundry place and I was working a press beside a paki chick and after a few hour I had to ask to move because the constant smell of curry was going to make me puke, that was like 35 years ago and I just gagged a bit thinking about it :puke: 

Something about their breath that really bothers me. Well, it's more than just their breath, but their breath is nasty. I have OCD, I can't stand anybody, other than clean, young, cute girls.