Leftards want Washington and Jefferson removed from Mt Rushmore for being slave ownership

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

jefferson impregnated a slave girl when she was 12 or 13. that's fucked up. 

Where do ya' think the Mullattos came from? Any good-looking black girl that you see, is part honky. 

White, Christian America is under seige. I'm surprised more people don't see it.  Between Muslims, Latino border invaders, and blacks, we got our work cut out for us.  

If black America is not stopped, your daughters will be getting raped every time they leave the house. That's what's happening to the whites in South Africa. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

White, Christian America is under seige. I'm surprised more people don't see it.  Between Muslims, Latino border invaders, and blacks, we got our work cut out for us.  

If black America is not stopped, your daughters will be getting raped every time they leave the house. That's what's happening to the whites in South Africa. 

Will just shut the fuck up already? You sound like an idiot.

6 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Will just shut the fuck up already? You sound like an idiot.

I'm gonna' get a hold of Machznot, and have him come down to new Bedford, and beat your ass. You're really startin' ta' piss me off. :slapping::slapping:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

tenor.gif

Ok, you won't think it's so funny when Deion and Demarcus are bangin' your women. 

• Gold Member
Just now, polaris550 said:

I'm gonna' get a hold of Machznot, and have him come down to new Bedford, and beat your ass. You're really startin' ta' piss me off. :slapping::slapping:

Ok, you won't think it's so funny when Deion and Demarcus are bangin' your women. 

Shut up, faggot. 

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Black guys raped 30,000 white woman last year. It's weak, effeminate, passive males like you that will allow the take-over of white america. :finger:

Fuckin' VAGINA-BOY!!! 

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Shut up, faggot. 

Shut up bitch!! What's your address down there? Uncle Znotty is on the way, and he's lookin' to kick ass and take names. :finger:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

What year was it that they gang raped you?

The only one who will get gang-raped is your scrawny ass, by somebody named Trayvon or Philando, swingin' a two-foot roll of tar paper. :bum:  :junk:

I'm well-protected by a S&W .357. Good luck to anybody who tries. 

3 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Black guys raped 30,000 white woman last year. It's weak, effeminate, passive males like you that will allow the take-over of white america. :finger:

Fuckin' VAGINA-BOY!!! 

Hey!!!! You wouldn't happen to be a Nazi would you?

Cause you sure sound like a Nazi.  

For any of the people upset with these second place trophies being torn down and worried about its' affect on learning history....... have you every been to Germany?   There aren't any statues of Hitler and we sure know about him.

Edited by revkevsdi

4 hours ago, polaris550 said:

You know that kivalo is really one of webbas don't you.  He's punking you with every post. :bc:  

45 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hey!!!! You wouldn't happen to be a Nazi would you?

Cause you sure sound like a Nazi.  

For any of the people upset with these second place trophies being torn down and worried about its' affect on learning history....... have you every been to Germany?   There aren't any statues of Hitler and we sure know about him.

No, I ain't a fuckin' Nazi, I hate everybody!! I even hate my own people. I hate every race, every nationality, and every religion.  WASPS are ok, and some Italians are ok, although there was one I hated. Basically I'm a HAYTAH!!!   I really hate everybody out there. I think many people suck. It's a wonder more don't get capped out there. 

No, I ain't a fuckin' Nazi, I hate everybody!! I even hate my own people. I hate every race, every nationality, and every religion.  WASPS are ok, and some Italians are ok, although there was one I hated. Basically I'm a HAYTAH!!!   I really hate everybody out there. I think many people suck. It's a wonder more don't get capped out there. 

There is no such thing as different races.  There is only the human race.  You're a RACIST!  

Fuck...my head started to hurt even tryping that nonsense.  This is what liberals feel like?  No wonder they're always sad and bitter.  SHIT!

43 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You know that kivalo is really one of webbas don't you.  He's punking you with every post. :bc:  

I didn't really know, but now that you mention it, yeah he sounds like a pussy, that's afraid of me. BEER CAN ARMS!!! LMAO!!! Compared to MASSIVE 16 1/2 INCH  PYTHONIAN GUNS!!!  Did you ever see the pic of Webba at the lakeside camp sitting at the picnic table with a bud light can???? The can was bigger than his arms, and he was the guy that wanted to fight MAchznot, who's arms are the size of a Jonsered 2156 chainsaw!!!! LMMFAO!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lol::lol2::lol2::lol2:

I didn't really know, but now that you mention it, yeah he sounds like a pussy, that's afraid of me. BEER CAN ARMS!!! LMAO!!! Compared to MASSIVE 16 1/2 INCH  PYTHONIAN GUNS!!!  Did you ever see the pic of Webba at the lakeside camp sitting at the picnic table with a bud light can???? The can was bigger than his arms, and he was the guy that wanted to fight MAchznot, who's arms are the size of a Jonsered 2156 chainsaw!!!! LMMFAO!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lol::lol2::lol2::lol2:

I was there.  

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

You remember how webba started stalking you and calling you out over the littlest things?  Well fast forward to kivalo.  Same MO.  Same style.  It's him dude. :bc: 

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

The country is fucked. Time to find a new one. 

I got my first passport last year, to go to Canada. Problem is I can't leave some older relatives, and I don't want to leave the real young ones.  So, I guess I'm stuck in this shithole of a country. I guess I'll have to lock 'n load, and hope for the best.