Would there have been a problem if "ANTIFA nd BLM" would have stayed away

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Have you heard his quotes? He says the same dumb shit and his old man. "We're going to kick the white people and their money out of Detroit". Good news is it's not 1974 and Duggan is way ahead right now. They can't afford to go back to that kind of stupidity.

They got their wish and now look at them. They don't realize that the white people are the ones who look after things and keep up the neighborhood. Until it's too late. 

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

so that is what killed detroit?

Yes,. You run out all the producers , you are left with nothing but takers. The man created a climate of corruption and hatred.  People fled the city.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

They got their wish and now look at them. They don't realize that the white people are the ones who look after things and keep up the neighborhood. Until it's too late. 

Detroit is rocking right now. I mean really rocking. All kinds of people are moving back in. Having grown up there it warms my heart to see the progress. You stop the momentum now and it may never recover.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Have you heard his quotes? He says the same dumb shit and his old man. "We're going to kick the white people and their money out of Detroit". Good news is it's not 1974 and Duggan is way ahead right now. They can't afford to go back to that kind of stupidity.

I've seen the headlines about Jr getting into the mix and that was all I cared to see. His old man fucked up Detroit and I figured he will follow in his footsteps with the locals falling in-line. :flush: 

The funny part is.  No problem running a  black supremacy, segregation, hate filled campaign.  No economic plan............No plan for the future..............No revitalization.

Just some good old hate.   God bless his ignorant fat ass.     

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

Detroit is rocking right now. I mean really rocking. All kinds of people are moving back in. Having grown up there it warms my heart to see the progress. You stop the momentum now and it may never recover.

Interesting. I didn't know that. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Interesting. I didn't know that. 

My sis works for a company that helps locals get financing and are working on  many projects downtown. She showed me what they have going on, and it's only a slice of the investments pouring in. I would not believe it unless I saw it myself. 

:bc: 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

You are so clueless and have lived an insular life in Gaylord of all places. What happened to your endless rants about the evils of capitalism and consumption...time on the boat with your family make you realize how stupid you were starting to sound?

Lol. Nothing stupid about it. 

I am busy enjoying life until the revolution comes.

25 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. Nothing stupid about it. 

I am busy enjoying life until the revolution comes.

Revolution may be coming there is certainly no reasoning or appeasement with ANTIFA  and BLM FUCKS  :guzzle: 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

My sis works for a company that helps locals get financing and are working on  many projects downtown. She showed me what they have going on, and it's only a slice of the investments pouring in. I would not believe it unless I saw it myself. 

:bc: 

Strategically Detroit is a good location. And if property is cheap and there are incentives it makes sense. That's great to hear. :bc:

9 hours ago, Anler said:

Oh sure there are. You don't have to get but 60 miles outside of Chicago to run into them. You don't have any idea. When I was still in the field we used to work alot out of town (basically over 100 Mike's from the office). And there was a few black guys I worked with. They got harassed everywhere. Just filling up their car at the gas station people would yell "get the fuck outta here, nigger!" I wish I was kidding but I have seen it with my own eyes.

Was talking with one of the other parents from my kids soccer team in the spring, he is a US marshal (black guy) and he told me something similar happened to him in Indiana about 60 miles south of us. He just showed his badge and his holstered gun and they sped off. I tried to act surprised but I knew better. Plus growing up where I did there was always racial conflict. Rednecks are still alive and well my friend. 

Well, maybe I was a bit more insulated from them than I thought.  I really didn't run in that trashy shit so I guess I figure there aren't many.  But even so, I don't think people pay much attention to them.

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:snack:

IMG_3377.JPG

Only a massive pile of shit like you would compare The Greatest Generation to these  faggots wearing masks....go play in traffic.

IMG_3319.JPG.25db8dbdb930e69fb87760e51b21ff08.JPG

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Only a massive pile of shit like you would compare The Greatest Generation to these  faggots wearing masks....go play in traffic.

IMG_3319.JPG.25db8dbdb930e69fb87760e51b21ff08.JPG

And you can't comprehend the correlation :lol:   You're a major bootlicker :lmao: 

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Imagine how the greatest generation feels about Americans defending in anyway  a group of people marching under the Nazi flag.

The flag you march under 

flag_afaction-577675a6.jpg

As bad as Nazi's 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

There is no correlation you fucking brain dead cock gobbling no mind FUCK :finger:

Right, we were actually allies with the Soviets who were much worse fascists than the Nazis.