Terrorist attack in Virginia

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Except one side was preaching hate and parading around with Nazi flags and wearing KKK costumes.

:lol:

Use your fucking head

No, he was right.  Losers all around.  ALL OF THEM.  And while one side may have been preaching hate and intolerance.  The other was acting on it and escalating the situation.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Except one side was preaching hate and parading around with Nazi flags and wearing KKK costumes.

Use your fucking head

Are you this critical and ridiculing of black rioters that destroy their neighborhoods? BTW before the usual fucktards  try to label me just let me say I think these white supremacist aryan fucks are pathetic.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

Use your fucking head

Apparenty being part of the kkk or being part of known terrorist groups are ok and rights are protected.  I hope they dont rough up the deadbeat otherwise he might get a huge settlement.  No wait that was JT.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, he was right.  Losers all around.  ALL OF THEM.  And while one side may have been preaching hate and intolerance.  The other was acting on it and escalating the situation.

Not really.  One side was a bunch of racist losers and the other side was callling them out.  No need for violence from either side though.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Are you this critical and ridiculing of black rioters that destroy their neighborhoods? BTW before the usual fucktards  try to label me just let me say I think these white supremacist aryan fucks are pathetic.

I don't agree with rioting

:bc:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Apparenty being part of the kkk or being part of known terrorist groups are ok and rights are protected.  I hope they dont rough up the deadbeat otherwise he might get a huge settlement.  No wait that was JT.

The idiots have every Constitutional right to have their fucked up views and to express them and the counterprotesters and everyone else have the right to treat them like the lepers they are.

Not really.  One side was a bunch of racist losers and the other side was callling them out.  No need for violence from either side though.

I don't agree with rioting

:bc:

The idiots have every Constitutional right to have their fucked up views and to express them and the counterprotesters and everyone else have the right to treat them like the lepers they are.

Did they need "calling out".  They were there to interfere and do whatever was necessary to do that.  Period.  That is not legal.  PERIOD.

Why is it justified to treat lepers poorly now?  Now that sounds suspiciously racist.  And again, they don't have the right to do what they did.  After eight years of this being tolerated..it still doesn't make it legal.  "PEACEfully assemble" is the phrase.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Did they need "calling out".  They were there to interfere and do whatever was necessary to do that.  Period.  That is not legal.  PERIOD.

Why is it justified to treat lepers poorly now?  Now that sounds suspiciously racist.  And again, they don't have the right to do what they did.  After eight years of this being tolerated..it still doesn't make it legal.  "PEACEfully assemble" is the phrase.

Leperphobia is A-OK! Just don't diss a gay....

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Not sure who first said it but the term "liberal fascism" really stuck with me.

What a nice little nickname for your false narrative, do you think calling liberals fascists will distract from the fact that the line between Republican and Nazi is starting to get blurry?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

What a nice little nickname for your false narrative, do you think calling liberals fascists will distract from the fact that the line between Republican and Nazi is starting to get blurry?

The fact you don't see the name being correct it is why it fits so well.

The rest of that was nonsense deflection.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

And Antifa are anti facist.

GIF-Okay-OK-Agree-Agreeing-Yep-Aw-yeah-Y

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The fact you don't see the name being correct it is why it fits so well.

The rest of that was nonsense deflection.

I see right through the lame joke you think is so clever and fitting :lol: Jesus you are dumb.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FAT DAVE said:

All youve been saying is you dont have enough time. :lol:

If you have a way I can be in arenas across southern and southwestern Ontario on Sat and Sun while also being at the cottage sledding those 8 winter weekends I'm all ears.