Terrorist attack in Virginia

3 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

So who is on the list that is okay with this attack and senseless murder?

Well, details are still a bit convoluted.   But, it sounds like it all happened in the heat of "battle" between two sides of idiots. One side's retard just brought it to the next level.  It happens sooner or later.

So, I guess you could say I'm "good with it".  Could all his have been prevented?  Yup.  Is it the liberal fascists fault?  Yep...well, most likely.  Again....convoluted.

I do love the lefts narrative here though.  Same as always when their name calling, spitting, stick hitting and other faggy measures go to the next level; "Now wait a minute...no reason for violence!!!" :lol:

Too late.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, FAT DAVE said:

SR has been posting the same garbage for much longer....wheres your outrage about him?

:lmao: You really are fucking stupid and have zero comprehension over your drivel :lmao: You're spewing BS about passes and rhetoric as you are balls deep in Lil Momo, Momo, Sewer Slidge, amd friends sphincters :lol: 

I start thought provocative threads and reel you fuckers in one after one like clockwork :snack:  Same shit different day unless you somehow begin to get smarter :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: You really are fucking stupid and have zero comprehension over your drivel :lmao: You're spewing BS about passes and rhetoric as you are balls deep in Lil Momo, Momo, Sewer Slidge, amd friends sphincters :lol: 

I start thought provocative threads and reel you fuckers in one after one like clockwork :snack:  Same shit different day unless you somehow begin to get smarter :lmao: 

Derp derp derp

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, details are still a bit convoluted.   But, it sounds like it all happened in the heat of battle between two sides of idiots. One side just bro

The level of stupidity in the above post exceeds Momo level stupid :snack:   

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The level of stupidity in the above post exceeds Momo level stupid :snack:   

Middle-aged, work from home, cowardly, chinless telemarketer says what?

:lol:

Your twin brother is upset about all this too.

IMG_2208.JPG

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You are seriously the most imbecilic person I've ever encountered on any forum.  EVER. Seriously.  Dunning-Kruger is you to a perfect "t".

Too bad...so sad.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are seriously the most imbecilic person I've ever encountered on any forum.  EVER. Seriously.  Dunning-Kruger is you to a perfect "t".

Too bad...so sad.

As you respond to almost every post :lmao: You have zero self-awareness...none :lol: 

:fishing:  Lil Momo caught again :lol: 

As you respond to almost every post :lmao: You have zero self-awareness...none :lol: 

:fishing:  Lil Momo caught again :lol: 

Im your own personal troll with a real sinister "kicker".

SBYL and blatant stupidity in which you feel personal actions have zero consequences.  A good "librul".

You're all Dunning-Kruger with a cowardly kicker.

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

So let me get this straight here....SR doesn't believe the garbage he posts?

Hes just fishing?

He's really only interested in starting "thought provocative  threads" that inspire intellectual conversations. :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Im your own personal troll with a real sinister "kicker".

SBYL and blatant stupidity in which you feel personal actions have zero consequences.  A good "librul".

You're all Dunning-Kruger with a cowardly kicker.

I'm times have been caught? :lol: 

:fishing:

Dude - STFU about actions and consequences from an Internet forum - your posts already prove you're a stupid fucking fool who runs your mouth and makes idol threats so quit doubling down on the stupid :bc:  Got it.

Dude - STFU about actions and consequences from an Internet forum - your posts already prove you're a stupid fucking fool who runs your mouth and makes idol threats so quit doubling down on the stupid :bc:  Got it.

You're so triggered and nervous that you are fucking up your own driveled posts. :lol:

Awkward dork. :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You're so triggered and nervous that you are fucking up your own driveled posts. :lol:

Awkward dork. :lmao:

I'm calm, cool, and collected.....and pull your strings at will :bc: 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Looking in a mirror? 

9 hours ago, The Rocket said:

Driver was a white 20 year old republican who drove there from Ohio to support the white nationalist protestors. He is charged with 2nd degree murder. 

Sickening. 

Maybe his sister got raped by a black guy, or he got beat-up by a bunch of black kids. 

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Someday if this unfortunately the daughter of a Clowm Posse member recall your posts and postiion on the issue  👍

IMG_3367.JPG

Didn't take long for you stupid brain dead fuckers to start using the victim to spread your agenda, worthless piece of shit you liberals are turning out to be, good fucking luck in '18

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

Didn't take long for you stupid brain dead fuckers to start using the victim to spread your agenda, worthless piece of shit you liberals are turning out to be, good fucking luck in '18

The only worthless pieces of shit are clowns like you who defend and condone whit supremacy 👍  SNYL Dummy :snack:  

Now STFU amd get your uni on:

IMG_3359.JPG

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, details are still a bit convoluted.   But, it sounds like it all happened in the heat of "battle" between two sides of idiots. One side's retard just brought it to the next level.  It happens sooner or later.

So, I guess you could say I'm "good with it".  Could all his have been prevented?  Yup.  Is it the liberal fascists fault?  Yep...well, most likely.  Again....convoluted.

I do love the lefts narrative here though.  Same as always when their name calling, spitting, stick hitting and other faggy measures go to the next level; "Now wait a minute...no reason for violence!!!" :lol:

Too late.

Whole lot of stupid in that post. It wasn't self defence and my 9 year old know 2 wrongs don't make a right. I hope he enjoys the prison time that comes with a murder conviction. The Aryan brotherhood can make him a cumdumpster. 

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Getting the old spread sheet updated I see.....

Which side are you?  You didn't say......... :snack: 

3 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

Whole lot of stupid in that post. It wasn't self defence and my 9 year old know 2 wrongs don't make a right. I hope he enjoys the prison time that comes with a murder conviction. The Aryan brotherhood can make him a cumdumpster. 

You sound like Snowrider.

7 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

Go back to your safe space.

• Haha 1