Terrorist attack in Virginia

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ummm...wut?  I think you quoted the wrong person.  Just so I don't mistakenly not respond to your rant, if it was directed at me,  let me know. 

You are correct, I thought I was quoting icewoman, long days and lack of sleep................plus a few cold adult beverages:dunno:

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: You're a loser and a joke :lmao: 

Lil Momo :groin: Ice 

:lol: 

Look Ice, back up has arrived! :lmao:

Sadly, his arrival means whatever argument you were having was discredited immediately and defaulted to "L".  I'm pretty sure he accidentally ran you over when he parked.  You can't feel it though because your brain stem isnt attached to anything.

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

You are correct, I thought I was quoting icewoman, long days and lack of sleep................plus a few cold adult beverages:dunno:

Hey man,  I knew that was an accidental shot.  Check and clear your weapon.  I'm glad you missed me but I didn't appreciate the shot being so close to my head.

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Hey!  I haven't had a chance to read up on any of it.  I've been wrestling a god damn maple stump in my yard all day.  So, Im getting all my news from here on "breaks". 

Are you saying some of it may not be trustworthy? :lol:

Pics of the flowers you planted in the stump please.:lol:

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Pics of the flowers you planted in the stump please.:lol:

And by "flowers" do you mean ax and chainsaw marks?  

As I've lost many nice tree specimens over a half dozen of my housing builds over the years, I've gotten good at how to make sure they die slowly. Just tell the excavator operator to stay away from them, put fluorescent tape around them at 3 AND 6 feet off the ground so he can't miss them, then get busy with other stuff while they play terminator in their big machines and ride all over the root systems and scrape as much bark off all the trees as possible.  Works every fucking time!!!!!!!  It's like they all turn into Ray Charles once the diesel fumes hit their nostrils!!!!

:wall:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Have you ever heard a .357 magnum at close range? My pooper is well-protected, but yours will  be Bubba's plaything. 

Don't threaten Boer with a good time! :lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Hey man,  I knew that was an accidental shot.  Check and clear your weapon.  I'm glad you missed me but I didn't appreciate the shot being so close to my head.

:stoned::lol2:

37 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

To soon?

IMG_3073.JPG

Not if you ask me!!!  But you already know that.

LIBERAL FASCISTS: "The American Constitutional right to free speech and assembly must be squashed!"

GW: "Hold my pint and watch this!"

:lmao:

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Look Ice, back up has arrived! :lmao:

Sadly, his arrival means whatever argument you were having was discredited immediately and defaulted to "L".  I'm pretty sure he accidentally ran you over when he parked.  You can't feel it though because your brain stem isnt attached to anything.

Do you even realize you say the same stupid shit in almost every thread? No one thought this joke was funny the last 5 times you posted it and no one is going to laugh the next 5 times either.

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Do you even realize you say the same stupid shit in almost every thread? No one thought this joke was funny the last 5 times you posted it and no one is going to laugh the next 5 times either.

SR has been posting the same garbage for much longer....wheres your outrage about him?

17 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Well, I think it's funny.  I don't care what you think is funny.  And besides, it's your side posting the same, worthless, losing rhetoric EVERYWHERE!  How is that working out for you?    (hint: President Trump).  Or is trying to figure out what new genders to come up with diluting the whole issue?  Sorry if it hurts your feelings.  That's a lie....I'm hoping it does.

Now clan the fuck up small fry!

15 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

SR has been posting the same garbage for much longer....wheres your outrage about him?

SR isn't a retarded pollock pretending to be black, he gets a pass.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I think it's funny.  I don't care what you think is funny.  And besides, it's your side posting the same, worthless, losing rhetoric EVERYWHERE!  How is that working out for you?    (hint: President Trump).  Or is trying to figure out what new genders to come up with diluting the whole issue?  Sorry if it hurts your feelings.  That's a lie....I'm hoping it does.

Now clan the fuck up small fry!

Bitch what you just say? 

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Dude you got enough things on your plate to be concerned about what someone else is. :lol:

14 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Bitch what you just say? 

You are giving out "passes"? :lol:I gotta make sure I don't accidentally get in that line.  Should be easy to do if I look around...lots of crying and whining.

And I didn't "say" anything.  I stated it.  See how this game works college boy? :lmao:

7 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Dude you got enough things on your plate to be concerned about what someone else is. :lol:

Whew...you ain't just whistlin' Dixie either.  Wait, were you at that rally yesterday?  What kind of car do you drive....or used to drive? 

Just now, Zambroski said:

You are giving out "passes"? :lol:I gotta make sure I don't accidentally get in that line.  Should be easy to do if I look around...lots of crying and whining.

And I didn't "say" anything.  I stated it.  See how this game works college boy? :lmao:

Whew...you ain't just whistlin' Dixie either.  Wait, were you at that rally yesterday?  What kind of car do you drive....or used to drive? 

Ive always been more of a charger type of guy. :lol:

44 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

I'm just throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks :lol: 

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bitch what you stated?

25 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Ya their dum

Know im knot