Terrorist attack in Virginia

Just now, Wildboer said:

The answer is fuck Nazis.

Well....but I'd assume most everyone feels that way about Nazis or anybody else that feels they can trample over other human beings rights out of some sort of their own manifest destiny.

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

One supports the genocide of people of color and the other wants to attack those people.. Not sure how they are the same. Do they have the right to commit violence or break the peace? No, but I would not blame any black man for throwing fists at some fucktard waving a nazi flag. I would applaud in fact as long as they understood they don't get a free pass to do so. 

I agree but as you know, "applauding" for a faction...ANY faction in breaking the peace is also the acceptance for violence that follows...and in this case it led to a death.  So....that's where we are and that's where this is.  We can all applaud what ever sides action seems righteous in our minds, but I guess what I lie to debate is, how could this death have been avoided?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well....but I'd assume most everyone feels that way about Nazis or anybody else that feels they can trample over other human beings rights out of some sort of their own manifest destiny.

Well I'd think the link between a rising tide in nationalism and anti immigration sentiment and these white supremacists coming out of hiding would be obvious but apparently I'm just a blind librul 

I agree but as you know, "applauding" for a faction...ANY faction in breaking the peace is also the acceptance for violence that follows...and in this case it led to a death.  So....that's where we are and that's where this is.  We can all applaud what ever sides action seems righteous in our minds, but I guess what I lie to debate is, how could this death have been avoided?

I support beating the fucking piss out of nazis. Yes, correct. 

Just now, Wildboer said:

Well I'd think the link between a rising tide in nationalism and anti immigration sentiment and these white supremacists coming out of hiding would be obvious but apparently I'm just a blind librul 

These KKK/Nazis/White fucking losers have been coming out of the woodwork for decades.  This was no different...except for one thing...and you're going to disagree with me but that's ok.  The left feeling they can shut down and decide who and what gets to exercise their constitutional rights.

NOW...I'm also reading a bit that these whities may have been outside their approved area and stirring up some shit on purpose.  If that's the case well...that changes everything.  

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I support beating the fucking piss out of nazis. Yes, correct. 

Well, I do too.  But I also know not everyone doing so is going to end up on the "good side" of life during the altercations.  To not accept that is foolish.  

These KKK/Nazis/White fucking losers have been coming out of the woodwork for decades.  This was no different...except for one thing...and you're going to disagree with me but that's ok.  The left feeling they can shut down and decide who and what gets to exercise their constitutional rights.

NOW...I'm also reading a bit that these whities may have been outside their approved area and stirring up some shit on purpose.  If that's the case well...that changes everything.  

Of course there has been backlash on Pc culture. Does that mean grab the tiki torches from the BBQ pit, throw on your best khakis from Kohls, and dust off the old Nazi flag? No. Fuck them. 

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Of course there has been backlash on Pc culture. Does that mean grab the tiki torches from the BBQ pit, throw on your best khakis from Kohls, and dust off the old Nazi flag? No. Fuck them. 

Damn dude!  Simmer! :lol: I'm pretty sure the growth of the nazi/White supremacist clown show is no more than the Antifa/alt-left retards.  All are idiots in my book.  And protestors who show up to cause problems and stir shit while thinking they are "just" can fit in either group IMO.  They are all weak and stupid.

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

the ends justifies the means playbook the left has been using for decades is coming to bite them in the ass.

On 8/13/2017 at 2:02 PM, The Rocket said:

So who is on the list that is okay with this attack and senseless murder?

On 8/13/2017 at 2:06 PM, Zambroski said:

Well, details are still a bit convoluted.   But, it sounds like it all happened in the heat of "battle" between two sides of idiots. One side's retard just brought it to the next level.  It happens sooner or later.

So, I guess you could say I'm "good with it".  Could all his have been prevented?  Yup.  Is it the liberal fascists fault?  Yep...well, most likely.  Again....convoluted.[/b]

I do love the lefts narrative here though.  Same as always when their name calling, spitting, stick hitting and other faggy measures go to the next level; "Now wait a minute...no reason for violence!!!" :lol:

Too late.

23 hours ago, The Rocket said:

Whole lot of stupid in that post. It wasn't self defence and my 9 year old know 2 wrongs don't make a right. I hope he enjoys the prison time that comes with a murder conviction. The Aryan brotherhood can make him a cumdumpster. 

Which side are you?  You didn't say......... :snack: 

22 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Really sorry you can't see it from a Constitutional standpoint.  I never said it was self defense either.

Just what we need...another smarmy lib-tard that thinks his liberal fascism is for the greater good.  Excellent!

But I want you to stay around so I'll end it there.  You're gonna be fun!!!!!  I can just tell.

On 8/13/2017 at 11:03 AM, Woodtick said:

To soon?

IMG_3073.JPG

On 8/13/2017 at 11:43 AM, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Not if you ask me!!!  But you already know that.

LIBERAL FASCISTS: "The American Constitutional right to free speech and assembly must be squashed!"

GW: "Hold my pint and watch this!"

:lmao:

On 8/12/2017 at 5:36 PM, Zambroski said:

The "alt right American Taliban".

What an imbecile.  I am about enforcing constitutional rights sand laws concerning them.  And that's whether I like the persons/persons or activities exercising their rights.

People are sick of the lefts shit.  And I think blood being shed to get things corrected is the only way at this point.  I'm all for it.  Sorry you and your side represents weakness though.  Idiots.

I'll just leave the above posts here as a point of fact. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

No I did not.  I accepted it.  I condemned the action.  If you'd get off your liberal high horse and back read, you'd see that.  Instead...keep driving your weak little point home becuase you think you can "shame" me for not hopping on your poor little pathetic sad circle for the death of this person.  SBYL.

Hmmm....I find it odd this is about "permits" with you libtards.  It was about lawful permission and freedom under Constitutional rights.  But I can see how that's a big fat...MEH....

I'm not projecting anymore than you are.  And your opinion (projection) that the "swell against the PC culture" isn't helping in the public eye right now is a narrative of drivel.  But we can go back to your first sentence a bit here.  Americans are fickle..they don't care for much for very long at all.  Especially this.  And again, if that cracker wouldn't have run over some people, none of this would last in the news cycle past today.

Now, "permit argument"?  It's not an argument, AGAIN...they were abiding by the laws of the given municipality and had a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to free speech and assembly.  There is no argument.  The left showed up to protest and resist.  Fine....but this is what happens.  What difference does it makes who escalated it?  Well, none IMO. But now there is a death...and that should make everyone wonder why it happened and how it could have been avoided.  And NO..the answer is NOT to take away constitutional rights.

You'd think as many times as I've typed "Constitution", some of you may start to smell what I'm cooking.  Instead, it's more hatred trying to shame me into a feeling and thought that you feel is the correct one.  It's Librulizm at it's finest.  Or, I know you like this term "Liberal Fascism":

Read above.

You know, all this comes down to here is a bunch of whiney liberals that hate the fact that others look deeper into the real issues other than  jump into a sad and pathetic little crying circle and start "feeling" a certain way over the loss of precious....oh so precious life.  PRECIOUS I SAY!  People die for idiotic reasons and bad choices every day.  It is what it is.  Stop escalating things then get all sad inside when this type of shit happens.

You condoned it.

Edited by The Rocket

1 hour ago, The Rocket said:

I'll just leave the above posts here as a point of fact. 

You condoned it.

Oh, my bad.  My hyperbole meeting your sides equal and shitty hyperbole is harmful to your eyes?  Sorry about all that (no I'm not).  So, to go back to your point, I'll say I condone violent actions when appropriate.  Now, appropriate is in the eye of the beholder.  And that "eye" is all that matters.  This was a street fight...and should not have been.  It could have been avoided if the lib-twated fascists could control their outrage and false sense of entitlment when applying selective passages to the law and the constitution.  I don't give a fuck what these skin head retards were saying.  It's still free speech and they are guaranteed that by the Constitution.  Ours, not yours, Nancy.  Who knows WTF you are doing up their woth your idiot Prince.

Here, from one of my posts you "missed".

"But here...for the record, because you seem to need this validation from me, I don't condone what happened.  I think that racist coward should spend the rest of his life being penetrated by the penal brotheryn.  My argument was this could have all been avoided.  None of this had to happen.  And only one group had the right to be there with proper permission and permits to assemble and speak as afforded them by our Constitution.  Their message, while grotesque and pathetic, makes absolutely no difference within their right to speak it."

Now, let's get down to business. :lol:

What I really want you to do again is bizarrely rattle off a list of all your toys and assets to try and insure I know I am debating with a man of means! :lmao: I mean, WOW! You must be another "real deal" right?  How dare I question and oppose somebody of your financial stature!!!!!!!!! :lol:That shit has to be the funniest shit I've ever read on a forum (well, second funniest.  I'm betting you'll get to the first all by yourself).  As if anyone's success or failures give them some type of "one up" in the middle of a debate here.  It's a joke....much like the members who try to spout that shit.  Truth is, you're probably but a wee lamb out in the real world.  And as far as I can see, not much more on forums.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, my bad.  My hyperbole meeting your sides equal and shitty hyperbole is harmful to your eyes?  Sorry about all that (no I'm not).  So, to go back to your point, I'll say I condone violent actions when appropriate.  Now, appropriate is in the eye of the beholder.  And that "eye" is all that matters.  This was a street fight...and should not have been.  It could have been avoided if the lib-twated fascists could control their outrage and false sense of entitlment when applying selective passages to the law and the constitution.  I don't give a fuck what these skin head retards were saying.  It's still free speech and they are guaranteed that by the Constitution.  Ours, not yours, Nancy.  Who knows WTF you are doing up their woth your idiot Prince.

Here, from one of my posts you "missed".

"But here...for the record, because you seem to need this validation from me, I don't condone what happened.  I think that racist coward should spend the rest of his life being penetrated by the penal brotheryn.  My argument was this could have all been avoided.  None of this had to happen.  And only one group had the right to be there with proper permission and permits to assemble and speak as afforded them by our Constitution.  Their message, while grotesque and pathetic, makes absolutely no difference within their right to speak it."

Now, let's get down to business. :lol:

What I really want you to do again is bizarrely rattle off a list of all your toys and assets to try and I sure I know I am debating with a man of means. :lmao: I mean, WOW! You must be another "real deal" right?  How dare I question and oppose somebody of your financial stature!!!!!!!!! :lol:That shit has to be the funniest shot I've ever read.  As if anyone's success or failures give them some type of "one up" in the middle of a debate here.  It's a joke....much like the members who try to spout that shit.  Truth is, you're probably but a wee lamb out in the real world.  And as far as I can see, not much more on forums.

You seem confused. 

Spend the first paragraph condoning violence and calling this a "street fight". That only one side brought a vehicle to as a weapon. 

On the last part - I was responding "specifically" ArcticLoser and his false claims about me. Trust me - I'm the last one to be flashy and some own jack to show off. Truth is dozens of FSers have met me and many have been to my home and cottage. I'm not out to impress anybody with my material possessions. They simply aren't important to me and certainly not what I use to measure "success" - unlike ArcticLoser. 

But glad that's cleared up. 

10 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

You seem confused. 

Spend the first paragraph condoning violence and calling this a "street fight". That only one side brought a vehicle to as a weapon. 

On the last part - I was responding "specifically" ArcticLoser and his false claims about me. Trust me - I'm the last one to be flashy and some own jack to show off. Truth is dozens of FSers have met me and many have been to my home and cottage. I'm not out to impress anybody with my material possessions. They simply aren't important to me and certainly not what I use to measure "success" - unlike ArcticLoser. 

But glad that's cleared up. 

Oh...me too!  More sleepless, I would not have been tonight.

But there is this....didn't both sides have vehicles?  Oh, so exacerbating a situation is only acceptable to a point that one side decides?  Got it.  "This is WAR!  But no hitting in the face please."

I'll apologize for speaking out of turn if that post was indeed a post replying to ARCTIC and not me.  I almost want to go back and check cuz I was sure it was quoting me....but, no matter.  My post still stands on the idiotic premise for that type of "my dad is tougher than your dad" garbage during an internet debate.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But there is this....didn't both sides have vehicles?  Oh, so exacerbating a situation is only acceptable to a point that one side decides?  Got it.  "This is WAR!  But no hitting in the face please."

I'll apologize for speaking out of turn if that post was indeed a post replying to ARCTIC and not me.  I almost want to go back and check cuz I was sure it was quoting me....but, no matter.  My post still stands on the idiotic premise for that type of "my dad is tougher than your dad" garbage during an internet debate.

Good thing the ANTIFA and BLM didn't bring their vehicles out those Soros funded Buses would have done some serious damage :guzzle: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Good thing the ANTIFA and BLM didn't bring their vehicles out those Soros funded Buses would have done some serious damage :guzzle: 

They should!  And watch the lib-twats here when they do. Oh, such a sanctimonious bunch!!!

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Its ok z, sometimes people lets their mouths run farther than their capabilities and a reality check is in order.

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's not WAR. Its MURDER. 

But continue justifying what you claim to condemn. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its ok z, sometimes people lets their mouths run farther than their capabilities and a reality check is in order.

You could use a firmer grip on reality since your posts are always wrong. 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You must be living on fantasy island.

Nope. Just reality. You've been triggered since I signed up. I'm laughing at you. 

Again. 

Edited by The Rocket