Check your account email address ×

Terrorist attack in Virginia

The white supremacists had no intention of a peaceful demonstration.  The leaders of groups like that are not dumb, they know exactly what they're doing.  They used the false pretense of preserving the display location of a statue to get permits.  They then started off the weekend by unlawfully  marching through the University campus.  They were trolling, baiting, trying to trigger some snowflakes.  You can argue they shouldn't have taken the bait, but make no mistake - this was the primary objective of the white nationalist groups.  These Nazis showed up on Saturday with weapons, shields, and helmets.  They were itching for a fight. I believe it was around 10am I heard that their permits were revoked, making any further demonstration unlawful.

if their objective was to save the statue by presenting the case that it is not a symbol of hate and that there are so many nuanced reasons why the south seceded, they failed horribly.

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

The white supremacists had no intention of a peaceful demonstration.  The leaders of groups like that are not dumb, they know exactly what they're doing.  They used the false pretense of preserving the display location of a statue to get permits.  They then started off the weekend by unlawfully  marching through the University campus.  They were trolling, baiting, trying to trigger some snowflakes.  You can argue they shouldn't have taken the bait, but make no mistake - this was the primary objective of the white nationalist groups.  These Nazis showed up on Saturday with weapons, shields, and helmets.  They were itching for a fight. I believe it was around 10am I heard that their permits were revoked, making any further demonstration unlawful.

if their objective was to save the statue by presenting the case that it is not a symbol of hate and that there are so many nuanced reasons why the south seceded, they failed horribly.

Carnac.jpg

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The "intentions" of the nazis were to prance around with an undeserving sense of superiority and look like clowns...they should have been pointed out and made the punch line of a joke.. Attacking them just validates the fear they think they create.  But my real point in my thread is this, they filled out all the proper municipal paperwork  and were exercising their constitutional right to spew what they wanted.  My other point is.....most Americans are getting real tired of the left deciding who gets to speak and who doesn't based on what words may make them feel even more sad inside.

I agree.  The "nazi" cause is about as stupid as it gets.  Now Liberals...yep.  The constitution is their own little jigsaw puzzle to work as they see fit.

You are really missing the point.  You runneth over with blind librulizm.

You're projecting your own beliefs onto the American people here. The truth is that the majority are fickle. They hear about incidents like this, they hop aboard the news cycle, and they're along for the ride. 

There's definitely a swell against PC culture, but it's not helping you in the public eye right now because the majority see the difference between being a snowflake and getting mad at Nazis.

Your permit  argument? It's about as endearing as an old man shouting at kids to get off his lawn. Nazis marched, there were counter protests, a Nazi drove his car into the counter protesters and murdered one of them. I hate to break it to you, but the majority doesn't really care who had the right permits here, the takeaway here is fuck Nazis.

• Platinum Contributing Member

BLM / Antifa vs. White Supremacists again. Where's that dirty ass Antifa Girl been anyways? Every time these groups clash it's always the one side who's at fault :read: 

Edited by Skidooski

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why do broski, momo etc continually bring up "permits" on this topic? were they ever brought up regarding other protests? is it a rww talking point programmed into their minds?

Of course it matters cause they had the legal right to assemble.

In the end some nutjob cracked and tried to take out as many as he could.  But lets make this about Trump.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

In the end some nutjob cracked and tried to take out as many as he could.  But lets make this about Trump.

:snack: You fuckers are like Braindead parrots.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

oh BS. in the overall context of things they play 0 part in this. are you that impressed with the rwws down here that you have to act just like them?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

oh BS. in the overall context of things they play 0 part in this. are you that impressed with the rwws down here that you have to act just like them?

Actually we are free to protest in Canada and there are never riots :flush: 

5 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Pick up a tiki torch and go join in at the next Y'all  Qaeda rally.  You'd fit right in.

:bc:

Y'all Qaeda... Holy fuck that's quality HAHAHAHA.

I'd take 10000000 BLM/Antifa people over one nazi sympathizer. Not even sure how any red-blooded American could support anything even sympathetic to that flag and what it stood for. Fuck that noise.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Seriously, I don't see anyone condoning this.

How far are you willing to protect free speech?

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Y'all Qaeda... Holy fuck that's quality HAHAHAHA.

I'd take 10000000 BLM/Antifa people over one nazi sympathizer. Not even sure how any red-blooded American could support anything even sympathetic to that flag and what it stood for. Fuck that noise.

why?

they are one and the same.

Edited by oleroule

5 hours ago, The Rocket said:

You've condoned his actions in this thread several times. 

No I did not.  I accepted it.  I condemned the action.  If you'd get off your liberal high horse and back read, you'd see that.  Instead...keep driving your weak little point home becuase you think you can "shame" me for not hopping on your poor little pathetic sad circle for the death of this person.  SBYL.

5 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

And made repeated calls for more violence.....well, as long as they have their permits in order.

:lmao:

Hmmm....I find it odd this is about "permits" with you libtards.  It was about lawful permission and freedom under Constitutional rights.  But I can see how that's a big fat...MEH....

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

You're projecting your own beliefs onto the American people here. The truth is that the majority are fickle. They hear about incidents like this, they hop aboard the news cycle, and they're along for the ride. 

There's definitely a swell against PC culture, but it's not helping you in the public eye right now because the majority see the difference between being a snowflake and getting mad at Nazis.

Your permit  argument? It's about as endearing as an old man shouting at kids to get off his lawn. Nazis marched, there were counter protests, a Nazi drove his car into the counter protesters and murdered one of them. I hate to break it to you, but the majority doesn't really care who had the right permits here, the takeaway here is fuck Nazis.

I'm not projecting anymore than you are.  And your opinion (projection) that the "swell against the PC culture" isn't helping in the public eye right now is a narrative of drivel.  But we can go back to your first sentence a bit here.  Americans are fickle..they don't care for much for very long at all.  Especially this.  And again, if that cracker wouldn't have run over some people, none of this would last in the news cycle past today.

Now, "permit argument"?  It's not an argument, AGAIN...they were abiding by the laws of the given municipality and had a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to free speech and assembly.  There is no argument.  The left showed up to protest and resist.  Fine....but this is what happens.  What difference does it makes who escalated it?  Well, none IMO. But now there is a death...and that should make everyone wonder why it happened and how it could have been avoided.  And NO..the answer is NOT to take away constitutional rights.

You'd think as many times as I've typed "Constitution", some of you may start to smell what I'm cooking.  Instead, it's more hatred trying to shame me into a feeling and thought that you feel is the correct one.  It's Librulizm at it's finest.  Or, I know you like this term "Liberal Fascism":

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

why do broski, momo etc continually bring up "permits" on this topic? were they ever brought up regarding other protests? is it a rww talking point programmed into their minds?

Read above.

You know, all this comes down to here is a bunch of whiney liberals that hate the fact that others look deeper into the real issues other than  jump into a sad and pathetic little crying circle and start "feeling" a certain way over the loss of precious....oh so precious life.  PRECIOUS I SAY!  People die for idiotic reasons and bad choices every day.  It is what it is.  Stop escalating things then get all sad inside when this type of shit happens.

3 minutes ago, oleroule said:

why?

they are one in the same.

One supports the genocide of people of color and the other wants to attack those people.. Not sure how they are the same. Do they have the right to commit violence or break the peace? No, but I would not blame any black man for throwing fists at some fucktard waving a nazi flag. I would applaud in fact as long as they understood they don't get a free pass to do so. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No I did not.  I accepted it.  I condemned the action.  If you'd get off your liberal high horse and back read, you'd see that.  Instead...keep driving your weak little point home becuase you think you can "shame" me for not hopping on your poor little pathetic sad circle for the death of this person.  SBYL.

Hmmm....I find it odd this is about "permits" with you libtards.  It was about lawful permission and freedom under Constitutional rights.  But I can see how that's a big fat...MEH....

I'm not projecting anymore than you are.  And your opinion (projection) that the "swell against the PC culture" isn't helping in the public eye right now is a narrative of drivel.  But we can go back to your first sentence a bit here.  Americans are fickle..they don't care for much for very long at all.  Especially this.  And again, if that cracker wouldn't have run over some people, none of this would last in the news cycle past today.

Now, "permit argument"?  It's not an argument, AGAIN...they were abiding by the laws of the given municipality and had a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to free speech and assembly.  There is no argument.  The left showed up to protest and resist.  Fine....but this is what happens.  What difference does it makes who escalated it?  Well, none IMO. But now there is a death...and that should make everyone wonder why it happened and how it could have been avoided.  And NO..the answer is NOT to take away constitutional rights.

You'd think as many times as I've typed "Constitution", some of you may start to smell what I'm cooking.  Instead, it's more hatred trying to shame me into a feeling and thought that you feel is the correct one.  It's Librulizm at it's finest.  Or, I know you like this term "Liberal Fascism":

Read above.

You know, all this comes down to here is a bunch of whiney liberals that hate the fact that others look deeper into the real issues other than  jump into a sad and pathetic little crying circle and start "feeling" a certain way over the loss of precious....oh so precious life.  PRECIOUS I SAY!  People die for idiotic reasons and bad choices every day.  It is what it is.  Stop escalating things then get all sad inside when this type of shit happens.

The answer is fuck Nazis.