Terrorist attack in Virginia

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

They've already handled everything to do with Trump in spectacular fashion.

:bc:

No, Trump is on record stating NAFTA is fair with Canada.  Its on JT and the crying game's heads to fuck it up.

9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The whole premise behind getting a permit is fucking dumb. As a tax paying citizen, I nor no one else needs to be told it's ok to exercise my right or have that right micromanaged by some city bureaucrat. If I want to go down and protest caged shit slingers tomorrow, I sure as shit don't need permission. City paper pusher: "You can only protest from 9am-5pm, you must submit these two forms, it will be put to review to see if we can accommodate your request." Fuck that. The fucking racists in their Kohls finest khakis and white polos can cry all they want about violence and who casts what stone, but at the end of the day I wouldn't blame black America one bit for punching them right in the jaw. 

I defy one person to step into a black person's shoes and say they wouldn't go down and whoop someone's ass if this was happening on their block. You want to protest black people and wave nazi flags, be prepared to throw some fisticuffs. That seems reasonable. 

Sounds like you would fit right in with the BLM and ANTIFA (the actual fascist) fuck heads trying to rewrite and ignore your history :flush: 

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The opposition was justifiably looking for problems!!!! I would be more concerned with the intentions of nazi flag waving fuckfaces and their intentions?

The "intentions" of the nazis were to prance around with an undeserving sense of superiority and look like clowns...they should have been pointed out and made the punch line of a joke.. Attacking them just validates the fear they think they create.  But my real point in my thread is this, they filled out all the proper municipal paperwork  and were exercising their constitutional right to spew what they wanted.  My other point is.....most Americans are getting real tired of the left deciding who gets to speak and who doesn't based on what words may make them feel even more sad inside.

7 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

The nazi waving fucktards have been around for yrs....the new breed of libs are the ones to worry about imo.

I agree.  The "nazi" cause is about as stupid as it gets.  Now Liberals...yep.  The constitution is their own little jigsaw puzzle to work as they see fit.

6 hours ago, Wildboer said:

That's it, worry about the people who vehemently oppose Nazis... Those are the real fascists here :lol: 

You are really missing the point.  You runneth over with blind librulizm.

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Sounds like you would fit right in with the BLM and ANTIFA (the actual fascist) fuck heads trying to rewrite and ignore your history :flush: 

xtra has actually put his life on the line to serve and defend his country from hate filled idiots like those that gathered in that park and ran down an innocent woman. 

Can you say the same?

Keyboard wars don't count.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

xtra has actually put his life on the line to serve and defend his country from hate filled idiots like those that gathered in that park and ran down an innocent woman. 

Can you say the same?

:lol: 

Wow.  That was an impressive twist-o-rama on everything in that statement.  C'mon man!

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Can you say the same?

Really ICE?

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Can you say the same?

Prove any of it :finger3: 

9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The whole premise behind getting a permit is fucking dumb. As a tax paying citizen, I nor no one else needs to be told it's ok to exercise my right or have that right micromanaged by some city bureaucrat. If I want to go down and protest caged shit slingers tomorrow, I sure as shit don't need permission. City paper pusher: "You can only protest from 9am-5pm, you must submit these two forms, it will be put to review to see if we can accommodate your request." Fuck that. The fucking racists in their Kohls finest khakis and white polos can cry all they want about violence and who casts what stone, but at the end of the day I wouldn't blame black America one bit for punching them right in the jaw. 

I defy one person to step into a black person's shoes and say they wouldn't go down and whoop someone's ass if this was happening on their block. You want to protest black people and wave nazi flags, be prepared to throw some fisticuffs. That seems reasonable. 

good post :bc:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes.  Remember, he's on the side of "righteousness" here.  He doesn't have to worry about hypocrisy.  A trait all fake outraged, bleeding heart librulz share.

Well of course, and you're siding with Vanilla ISIS cuz permits and whatnot...

:lmao:

gotta love rwws. in their weak little minds blacks protesting against racism is the same as whites protesting for it. their leader thinks the same, with his "both sides" remark. why he cannot personally come out and say what needed to be said is very telling.

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Well of course, and you're siding with Vanilla ISIS cuz permits and whatnot...

:lmao:

How is that siding with them you retard?  It's the government that makes up these rules and laws.  I thought your side likes the idea of government running things for everyone.  

Again...my argument this whole thread is a Constitutional one.  But I wouldn't expect librulz to recognize that.  Especially ones that DON'T LIVE HERE.  Hint, hint...wink, wink..

Image result for trudeau winking

Just now, Snoslinger said:

gotta love rwws. in their weak little minds blacks protesting against racism is the same as whites protesting for it. their leader thinks the same, with his "both sides" remark. why he cannot personally come out and say what needed to be said is very telling.

He's right...both sides are the problem here.  You're also one even though your only side is blind bigotry and hypocrisy.  SBYL.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

How is that siding with them you retard?  It's the government that makes up these rules and laws.  I thought your side likes the idea of government running things for everyone.  

Again...my argument this whole thread is a Constitutional one.  But I wouldn't expect librulz to recognize that.  Especially ones that DON'T LIVE HERE.  Hint, hint...wink, wink..

permits :lol:

anyone see the vid of the alt-right clown who organized the event get run out of dodge? :lol:i'll see if I can find it.

I saw it.  More liberal tolerance right?  Meh...it's justified.  Right?  AMIRITE?  

Just now, Zambroski said:

He's right...both sides are the problem here.  You're also one even though your only side is blind bigotry and hypocrisy.  SBYL.

wrong. in this particular case, the alt-right owns this. if these type things continue, and I suspect they will, things are going to start getting very nasty.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So the driver of the car had a Constitutional right to slam into a crowd of innocent people? 

Hmmmmm

Care to post a copy of his permit?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yup the BLM ANTIFA should have stayed home off the Soros funded buses but they want to rewrite history :guzzle: 

permits :lol:

It's your government....is it not?  These are the people you need to run your lives....is it not?  Big government is what you praise and yearn for...is it not?

Welcome to your government.  And what do you care anyway...your side doesn't do shit by the laws and still gets a pass.  Now that may be at risk and you're are all LOSING YOUR MINDS!!!! :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Constitutional! :lol: