Terrorist attack in Virginia

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They should!  And watch the lib-twats here when they do. Oh, such a sanctimonious bunch!!!

:lol:

mouth breather momo walks through the door into fantasyland in an attempt to confabulate the left's version of a nazi. .....and you chase after him. :lol: 

21 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

It's not WAR. Its MURDER. 

But continue justifying what you claim to condemn. 

Hyperbole making a point.  Again, you missed it.  That's ok.  Continue feeling fake sad about this.  Then get the fake outrage part out of the way.  I can wait for you.

22 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

No amount of talking, arguing, or rhetoric is ever going to FIX this race problem. It's too big, too bad. PEACEFUL SEPARATION is the ONLY answer. 

Segregation?  Good luck selling that!  We'll see a race war first.  And that's not coming either.  Now a war to cull some of the liberal fascism?  I'm on board!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hyperbole making a point.  Again, you missed it.  That's ok.  Continue feeling fake sad about this.  Then get the fake outrage part out of the way.  I can wait for you.

Segregation?  Good luck selling that!  We'll see a race war first.  And that's not coming either.  Now a war to cull some of the liberal fascism?  I'm on board!

Im not sad or outraged. 

12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

mouth breather momo walks through the door into fantasyland in an attempt to confabulate the left's version of a nazi. .....and you chase after him. :lol: 

You gonna be ok too?  I think your fake sadness and outrage here is more genuine.  Congratulations....I guess.

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What are you drooling on yourself about now you Bipolar steaming pile of monkey shit :finger3: 

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

in case this wasn't posted yet

:lol:

This guy was an Obama supporter :lmao: 

http://100percentfedup.com/report-oops-guy-led-white-supremacist-group-charlottesville-obama-supporter-occupy-protester/

Edited by Momorider

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I agree, there will never be voluntary separation. I do believe we will see a race war of some type. I believe it will take the form of a guerilla movement, mostly around inner cities, with some sporadic attacks in other areas.  

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Didn't this whole thing start because a bunch of snowflake Nazis were upset that one of their second place trophies was being taken down?

Shhhhhhh. This is all Trumps fault. Get out of here with the truth, it doesn't fit the narrative. :lmao: