Terrorist attack in Virginia

Just now, Zambroski said:

Not defending any of them you useless cunt.  Defending their rights under the constitution.  Good god you're pathetic little snowflake.  Boo hoo!

And no, you are definitely triggered.  Poor snowflakey! :lol:

:

Yea you were defending the violence and justifying the car attack.

The posts are all there for everyone to read

Own it

:bc: 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not defending any of them you useless cunt.  Defending their rights under the constitution.  Good god you're pathetic little snowflake.  Boo hoo!

And no, you are definitely triggered.  Poor snowflakey! :lol:

:

Some of those pictures are not even from today :flush: 

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Yea you were defending the violence and justifying the car attack.

The posts are all there for everyone to read

Own it

:bc: 

I'll own any fucking thing you want.  I don't give a shit.  These people had a right to be there and did it legally and properly.  

Poor triggered snowflakes. Good God Ice.  I hope you are young.  If not...pathetic stupidness out of an old guy. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I'll own any fucking thing you want.  I don't give a shit.  These people had a right to be there and did it legally and properly.  

Poor triggered snowflakes. Good God Ice.  I hope you are young.  If not...pathetic stupidness out of an old guy. :lol:

:lol: You're a loser and a joke :lmao: 

Lil Momo :groin: Ice 

:lol: 

Rod Johnson,  let me get this straight -- you are poking fun at the death of a 32-year-old woman who was protesting a group she did not agree with? After looking at your meme, I have to wonder what you know about her that makes you so delighted she was killed? Her politics don't necessarily agree with yours and mine, so you think it's funny that she's dead. Do you have sisters or a wife? 

I don't usually post here, but honestly, what the FUCK is wrong with you? 

Edited by CaddisFly
  • Thanks 1

I am so fukkin' sick of this race bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Jesus Christ this country sucks!!!!!  Goddamn it, if it has not worked in 250 fukkin' years, it ain't gonna' work!! It was an egregious act of inhumanity 400 years ago, that is biting America in the ass. 

Look for a new solution, 'cause this ain't workin'. 

23 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

Rod Johnson,  let me get this straight -- you are poking fun at the death of a 32-year-old woman who was protesting a group she did not agree with? After looking at your meme, I have to wonder what you know about her that makes you so delighted she was killed? Her politics don't necessarily agree with yours and mine, so you think it's funny that she's dead. Do you have sisters or a wife? 

I don't usually post here, but honestly, what the FUCK is wrong with you? 

IMG_1387.JPG

• Like 1

New information: the woman was crossing a crosswalk when she was killed. Video from behind the car shows the driver accelerating without any people crowding around his car and "scaring" him . . . which is contrary to the fake news someone posted earlier in this thread.

Rod, I'm not sure if your latest meme is supposed to reflect you or me -- I really don't care -- but I hope you never experience unexpected tragedy in your own life. I have, and it's given me a different perspective regarding people and their families. Feel free to make fun of me for that, as I am sure you will. The death of a 32-year-old American, who by all accounts was not a career criminal, is not something I can celebrate. In this case "R" and "D" do not matter to me. 

Edited by CaddisFly

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

IMG_1540.JPG

You're so edgy...

45 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I am so fukkin' sick of this race bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Jesus Christ this country sucks!!!!!  Goddamn it, if it has not worked in 250 fukkin' years, it ain't gonna' work!! It was an egregious act of inhumanity 400 years ago, that is biting America in the ass. 

Look for a new solution, 'cause this ain't workin'. 

Don't worry, whitey is going down soon. 

51 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You're so edgy...

Don't worry, whitey is going down soon. 

If, and when Whitey comes out swinging, it's going to be a fucking holocaust. It may be many years from now, but when it does happen, it will be a nightmare scenario. 

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

No your retarded

Buttcake face bitch title tardface cracker.

57 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

If, and when Whitey comes out swinging, it's going to be a fucking holocaust. It may be many years from now, but when it does happen, it will be a nightmare scenario. 

Lube your pooper bitch, Mandingo got eyes on you boy.

17 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Buttcake face bitch title tardface cracker.

Lube your pooper bitch, Mandingo got eyes on you boy.

Have you ever heard a .357 magnum at close range? My pooper is well-protected, but yours will  be Bubba's plaything. 

58 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Bubba has had your old ass already. Heard you were quite willing!

You're making that up faggot. I'd be willing to bet your ass has been penetrated once or twice. 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Bubba has had your old ass already. Heard you were quite willing!

Why were you named the " SITE FAG " of FS.COM, 7 years agao???? 

6 hours ago, CaddisFly said:

New information: the woman was crossing a crosswalk when she was killed. Video from behind the car shows the driver accelerating without any people crowding around his car and "scaring" him . . . which is contrary to the fake news someone posted earlier in this thread.

Rod, I'm not sure if your latest meme is supposed to reflect you or me -- I really don't care -- but I hope you never experience unexpected tragedy in your own life. I have, and it's given me a different perspective regarding people and their families. Feel free to make fun of me for that, as I am sure you will. The death of a 32-year-old American, who by all accounts was not a career criminal, is not something I can celebrate. In this case "R" and "D" do not matter to me. 

Driver was a white 20 year old republican who drove there from Ohio to support the white nationalist protestors. He is charged with 2nd degree murder. 

Sickening.