Terrorist attack in Virginia

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Another worthless garbage post full of tough guy bullshit and self fellating. You've got it down to a science.

:bc:

Ahhh.... "Internet tough guy" another term coined by the weak left.  Like "internet bully". :lol:

How can those exist?  "Oh...a strangers word hurts me...we should make up a name for them that relegates self shaming."

:lol: Weak!

Its pretty clear why you people need a government entity to take care of you.  Cuz... boo hoo. :lmao::

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

I was referencing "pick your echo chamber" from my previous post. I was joking that my FB feed is a liberal echo chamber.

Ahhhh.  I must have missed that hot nugget.

34 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

if I remember correctly it was't "our side" protesting in the streets burning and destroying shit after the election you simple minded little twat waffle

Ummm...wut?  I think you quoted the wrong person.  Just so I don't mistakenly not respond to your rant, if it was directed at me,  let me know. :lol:

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

typical white trash pieces of shit. 

Another boo hoo-er chimes in.

Did tou guys spend an inordinate amount of your high school years locked inside your own locker or what?

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

So they performed an illegal act (counter-protesting without a permit) during a legal activity (permitted legal assembly). I guess I'm not seeing your point without my illegal but justified blinders on.

Have you figured out yet that you don't get to pick and choose whose ideology is 'right' in this case?

Your rational is as stupid as the liberal boy.

Sad.

Intentionally mowing down a crowd is wrong regardless of the legality of their protest...

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhh.... "Internet tough guy" another term coined by the weak left.  Like "internet bully". :lol:

How can those exist?  "Oh...a strangers word hurts me...we should make up a name for them that relegates self shaming."

:lol: Weak!

Its pretty clear why you people need a government entity to take care of you.  Cuz... boo hoo. :lmao::

Ahhhh.  I must have missed that hot nugget.

Ummm...wut?  I think you quoted the wrong person.  Just so I don't mistakenly not respond to your rant, if it was directed at me,  let me know. :lol:

Another boo hoo-er chimes in.

Did tou guys spend an inordinate amount of your high school years locked inside your own locker or what?

You, uh, didn't miss it though... you quoted that post and responded to it... 

34 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You would trust something Momo posted? You're even dumber than I thought.

Hey!  I haven't had a chance to read up on any of it.  I've been wrestling a god damn maple stump in my yard all day.  So, Im getting all my news from here on "breaks". 

Are you saying some of it may not be trustworthy? :lol:

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

You, uh, didn't miss it though... you quoted that post and responded to it... 

I got that one here....but I failed to get the one you were referencing?  Ahhhh....nevermind.  I've lost interest in it all.  When you mentioned "Facebook", I checked out anyway. :lmao:

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Self fellating....are you saying Z can suck his own dick?! Now that is something to crow about....jealous! :lol:

:lmao:

He doesn't know what he means.  I've got him triggered and he's gyrating at top speed out of his chair.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

So USA Today is reporting that a helicopter relating to the protest crashed too, but didn't say how it was related.  Police of some form possibly?  Life Flight?

Everything within 100 miles of this protest that died or was injured was a direct result of the hate mongering white cracker mother fuckers! Oh.....and Trump too!!!

-CNN, The New York Times and The Washington Post contributed to this post.

3 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yea you're a real tough guy and you've got 18,000 tough guy posts to prove it!!!

This is the problem with you idiots.  You think violence is the answer to everything. 

Don't like someone else?  Beat em up

Don't like what someone else said? Beat em up 

and then you idiots have the nerve to call others snowflakes and mock their safe spaces.  It's a fucking joke.

SMH

IMG_6387.GIF

Holy shit , you found the long lost Momo footage !!!   Nice work, Ice !!!   :bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:lmao:

He doesn't know what he means.  I've got him triggered and he's gyrating at top speed out of his chair.

Triggered?  Hahahaha.  I'm laughing and shaking my head at your idiocy.

These are the idiots you're defending...real American Patriots!

:bc:

IMG_7841.JPG

IMG_7842.JPG

IMG_7843.JPG

IMG_7844.PNG

IMG_7845.JPG